Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gingerbelle

Looking For Black Glass Tv Console..whr Got Sell?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

In Singapore?? Prices are never really very 'reasonable' for black glass.

Got mine in JB... 6ft, around S$440. Let me know if you need me to PM u the contact.

dsc00226iq9.jpg

hi all, im lookin for black glass tv console. not too long. juz nice for 42"lcd tv. whr got sell at reasonable price?
Edited by Max383

Om got one. very nice and sleek and exp. still considering. Dun wan those with metaliic handle cos sharp edge of handle will scratch my legs or kids walking by.

Om got one. very nice and sleek and exp. still considering. Dun wan those with metaliic handle cos sharp edge of handle will scratch my legs or kids walking by.

OM's coffee table with black tempered glass ex??

Hi gingerbelle...my tv console is glossy black with a glass panel...see it on my blog !

Is it what you may be looking for? Its not very long...and has a CD drawer compartment.

:help:

OM's coffee table with black tempered glass ex??

not tempered glass. just laminate..glossy finishing, two large pull out drawers, inside hidden 2 small pull out drawers to maximise air space. Saw it at IMM...$1640++ 2.4m long leh..

not tempered glass. just laminate..glossy finishing, two large pull out drawers, inside hidden 2 small pull out drawers to maximise air space. Saw it at IMM...$1640++ 2.4m long leh..

I saw a similar one at Morris Lifestlye. Very nice leh. But still considering cos I not in a hurry. still wanna shop around. Price is cheaper that OM. Not sure if there is a catch. :sport-smiley-004:

I saw a similar one at Morris Lifestlye. Very nice leh. But still considering cos I not in a hurry. still wanna shop around. Price is cheaper that OM. Not sure if there is a catch. :bangwall:

How much is it?

How much is it?

I was quote $399 for a TV console of 1.8m. I also like a leather sofa at Morris that matches the TV console. However, I didn't confirm cos I still trying to look around for more before deciding. Where did you buy your TV console ?

I was quote $399 for a TV console of 1.8m. I also like a leather sofa at Morris that matches the TV console. However, I didn't confirm cos I still trying to look around for more before deciding. Where did you buy your TV console ?

I also haven't buy, saw one that Star Furniture, 1st look quite nice, 2nd look still ok, but 1 of the sliding door already giving a loud creaking sound. So don't think it will last long.

Other places haven't see one that I like. Ikea got some nice ones but 1st option is to go for 1 with glass doors (so lesser dust can don't clean so often !! ) and Ikea one no glass doors.

If you happen to take a shot of the Morris console, do share it here. Hee...

I also haven't buy, saw one that Star Furniture, 1st look quite nice, 2nd look still ok, but 1 of the sliding door already giving a loud creaking sound. So don't think it will last long.

Other places haven't see one that I like. Ikea got some nice ones but 1st option is to go for 1 with glass doors (so lesser dust can don't clean so often :sport-smiley-003: ) and Ikea one no glass doors.

If you happen to take a shot of the Morris console, do share it here. Hee...

you mean they allow us to take photo ?

err....you want the official answer? Than no loh :dunno:

I oredi know the answer. Went back to morris yesterday during lunch time to check out the TV console and finally decided to buy it cos the salesman says last 3 pieces left and my wife liked it very much :dunno: . My delivery date in May. Very excited. Will show you the photos once it arrives.

I oredi know the answer. Went back to morris yesterday during lunch time to check out the TV console and finally decided to buy it cos the salesman says last 3 pieces left and my wife liked it very much :dunno: . My delivery date in May. Very excited. Will show you the photos once it arrives.

Cool. Maybe I should give them a chance and pay them a visit again...still finding hard for a decent console.