Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
uberman

Looking For Good Reliable Contractor

Hey,

I need some contractor's contact too, already got a few quotes from IDs but way beyond my budget. Mostly carpentry work on my side... appreciated if anyone could help. :good:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hey,

I need some contractor's contact too, already got a few quotes from IDs but way beyond my budget. Mostly carpentry work on my side... appreciated if anyone could help. :good:

If u still need, can recommend a good contractor and carpenter to u.

Does anyone have good contractor to recommend. Thanks

if wan you also can try my lobang quite reliable also, pm me to get it. before doing your house i think you should just get another second opinion, anyway you nothing to lose in getting another quotation to compare.

heres the pictures & story of my redone house by the reliable contractor:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20227

TRUST ME YOU WON'T REGRET. been there done that =)

P.S. add me if msn: cord_des@hotmail.com if you want to

Does anyone have good contractor to recommend. Thanks

Hi Uberman,

Would you mind to have more quote to reno your house ?

Please PM me or email Jary@homeportrait.com.sg

Hi, you may like to try Ban's Interior Design. Was quite satisfied with his services and he try to work around on your budget. What I like about him is that he's quite direct. Some materials used are not practical and he will warn you first rather than those who just want to earn your money. You may contact Alban at 91442600

The design in magazine of Meng Build and Design compiled annually is most from his hand.

You can try, he is a very nice renovator.

Hi nus, can pls pm me your contractor contact? thanks!

Guest poetsdesign
My contractor is a HDB contractor. So far I think he's very good and offered the cheapest price among the contractors I've gone to. My house is still undergoing renovation @ Queenstown MRT. I don't mind if you want to take a look at the workmanship in the evening as I also go there to see them work.

PM me for contact if interested.

Hello Native02

Can you PM me your contractor? I want to offer some Home Decors to him

Hi guys ...

i m new here

i am currently also looking for a contractor to redo the entire house

kindly PM my the details

or email them to my email at

eric_ang_cy@hotmail.com

thanks !!!!

Contractor Note of Advice

- Make sure they had valid HDB Licenses, ask to show their HDB License passed with their Photo ID.

- Do not believe in their words that HDB Licenses is not required. It is alright to borrow or ask on behalf on another company to apply Permit for your renovation.

- Do not buy into their stories when they tried to ask for advanced payment. All make must be made in cross-cheque direct to the company.

They will tell you that no need HDB licenses, it is alright as HDB license incurred a lot of charges to the company and the reason why they can quote you cheaper is because they no need to do all this registration and save a lot of cost. Make sure all cheque is payable to the Company and do not believed in their stories that it is in-convenience that they had to ask someone to withdrawn the money and pass to them. So may it be.

This HDB licenses can saved you if you had dispute between them or you find them dragging your work. Or else, if anything happened to your renovation, under the law, no one is going to be responsible for that.

Edited by kewin

Anyone looking for ID/contractor can try the MEGATOUCH DESIGN & CONTRACT PTE LTD. located at thomson , my friends recommend to me & i just got them to renovate my kitchen which is very nice & classic & most important of all , it's durable & they only use good quality & even thou the quotation exceed my budget but the contractor can work everything out accordingly to my budget & we are very happy with the final outcome. Cheers :dancingqueen: anyone interested can email the contractor at megatouch1995@gmail.com

Edited by jalyn

Contractor Note of Advice

- Make sure they had valid HDB Licenses, ask to show their HDB License passed with their Photo ID.

- Do not believe in their words that HDB Licenses is not required. It is alright to borrow or ask on behalf on another company to apply Permit for your renovation.

- Do not buy into their stories when they tried to ask for advanced payment. All make must be made in cross-cheque direct to the company.

They will tell you that no need HDB licenses, it is alright as HDB license incurred a lot of charges to the company and the reason why they can quote you cheaper is because they no need to do all this registration and save a lot of cost. Make sure all cheque is payable to the Company and do not believed in their stories that it is in-convenience that they had to ask someone to withdrawn the money and pass to them. So may it be.

This HDB licenses can saved you if you had dispute between them or you find them dragging your work. Or else, if anything happened to your renovation, under the law, no one is going to be responsible for that.

I can understand your feeling. Cheers up.