Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jon_g9

Our Project In Clementi

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

it's been a busy period for me, hence haven't had time to post pictures...here's some pictures of the skirting done...

180408_2.jpg

kitchen island

180408_1.jpg

carpentry works in the kitchen...all in a day's work!

i'm having 2 set of carpentry works. the first one is provided by my ID - kitchen cabinets and toilet vanity tops. hence my ID will hand over the unit before the second one starts

the second carpenter is recommended by my dad. he'll be doing the carpentry for the rest of the house, i.e. shoe rack, tv console, dressing table, study table & shelf, wardrobe, HSS racks, cupboards under the windows and a sliding door...his price's quite competitive. will share the pictures once it's up sometime in mid-may. fabrication in process now

in the meantime, here's some pictures taken - day 1

210408_1.jpg

210408_2.jpg

210408_2.jpg

210408_4.jpg

vanity tops for toilet...

210408_6.jpg

Hi jon_g9,

Is it possible for you to take a pic of the tall cabinet you have in yr kitchen? I'm having one too but no idea how to do up the insides.... :unsure:

:yamseng:

Hi jon_g9,

Is it possible for you to take a pic of the tall cabinet you have in yr kitchen? I'm having one too but no idea how to do up the insides.... :unsure:

:yamseng:

are you talking about this? this was posted earlier...

210408_4.jpg

your kitchen cabinet laminates, is it from the lamitak thai silk series?

looks like my wardrobe laminate leh :wub:

it's lamitak, but not thai silk series. just the normal woodgrain selection

kitchen carpentry is almost complete...just waiting for solid surface installation

sliding glass divider installed, to enclose the cooking area

260408_1.jpg

oven installed

260408_2.jpg

hood installed

260408_3.jpg

hole for hob

260408_4.jpg

baby hob to be installed after solid surface

260408_5.jpg

are you talking about this? this was posted earlier...

210408_4.jpg

it's lamitak, but not thai silk series. just the normal woodgrain selection

:bangwall: paiseh, sotong me. :bangwall:

polishing & waxing completed for the living, dining & kitchen flooring...very glossy for now, before being covered by dust from the carpentry. there're still some cracks in some of the tiles so those guys would prob need to come back to touch up after everything's completed...

170408_1.jpg

170408_2.jpg

170408_3.jpg

something that my ID displayed on the wall...i felt so amused when i saw it...

170408_4.jpg

next update will be on the skirting...stay tuned...

Hi, do you have any pics of the cracks on ur tiles?? I'm using marble tiles too so would like to know how they do touch up...

Hi, do you have any pics of the cracks on ur tiles?? I'm using marble tiles too so would like to know how they do touch up...

unfortunately i didn't take any pictures of the cracks. basically they used marble gum to seal up the cracks, then polish over it. the crack line will be less obvious and u won't feel it when u run your finger along it. it's better than the alternative, which is to hack up that piece and replace with another. more issues might occur that way

after a long wait, the kitchen solid surface is finally up. apparently there was some mistake or something. the workers had to bring back the solid surface to re-do. that's between my ID and the workers so i'm not really sure what happened. here's some pictures...

kitchen island

070508_2.jpg

baby hob...notice the groove line besides. it's for the glass divider to enclose the entire cooking area

070508_3.jpg

rest of the kitchen

070508_4.jpg

a broader perspective

070508_6.jpg

dining lights were also installed

070508_7.jpg

Wow so nice the kitchen island :dribble:

Now me envy 'cos I also would like to have kitchen island but kitchen space wise dunno if can place one in as my kitchen area is longish like a slim rectangular not a fat square where can have spaced out area better