Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sportster

New Model Pana Nr-b403v To Replace Nr-b402v ?

Hi sporter, steady man. You be the first to own this model~~

Can pm me the dealer's contact too? Will look forward to ur

review and pics~~

Since i'm only moving in in june, may hold my horses till the

great s'pore sales and see if the price drops further~~

:yamseng:

Panasonic new NR-B403V seem a bit different as compare to the old 402V, the quick freeze & energy saving button is now at the top of the handle bar. Previously, in 402V, both buttons are at the centre of the top panel, the 403V handle bar looks simple, clean-cut as compare to 402V. Overall, I felt the design is simplified. In my opinion, I think the old 402V still looks sleeker. The Panasonic delivery men claimed this was the 1st set that they had delivered to consumer in Singapore.

As promised, I have uploaded the front pic of the 403V in the following url:

Panasonic NR-B403V Pic

Edited by sportster

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Panasonic new NR-B403V seem a bit different as compare to the old 402V, the quick freeze & energy saving button is now at the top of the handle bar. Previously, in 402V, both buttons are at the centre of the top panel, the 403V handle bar looks simple, clean-cut as compare to 402V. Overall, I felt the design is simplified. In my opinion, I think the old 402V still looks sleeker. The Panasonic delivery men claimed this was the 1st set that they had delivered to consumer in Singapore.

As promised, I have uploaded the front pic of the 403V in the following url:

Panasonic NR-B403V Pic

Hi, may I have your dealer's contact please? I am also waiting for this new model. :)

Many thanks.

Hi, may I have your dealer's contact please? I am also waiting for this new model. :)

Many thanks.

Hi, how much is it??

Care to share where u bought?

I guess I'm one of those daring ones that will be jumping in to buy this fridge even before I seen the display. Still dunno why...hahah. Guess I was convinced about the good reviews for the 402v so I'm hoping that the 403v will live up to expectations.

My set will be arriving this Sat. Got a call from Panasonic thru Everjoint. Price is $950.

Wish me luck!

I guess I'm one of those daring ones that will be jumping in to buy this fridge even before I seen the display. Still dunno why...hahah. Guess I was convinced about the good reviews for the 402v so I'm hoping that the 403v will live up to expectations.

My set will be arriving this Sat. Got a call from Panasonic thru Everjoint. Price is $950.

Wish me luck!

Courts is selling the 403V at $1099. But for this weekend, they are giving away $100 NTUC voucher and if you are Courts Guest Card member, can get another 5% voucher discount for next purchase. Not sure is delivery free though? At least can have the option to buy extended warranty.

Had my 403V for 1 week already, so far so good. Hopefully, can last for years to come since Panasonic only give 1yr warranty and I do not have the option to purchase any extended warranty coverage from these small domestic authorised dealer outlet, unlike Courts/Best/HN/Gain etc.

Edited by sportster