Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
thoa_rs

Questions About Kronotex

That sounds good, yeah I'm trying to spend as little as I can la haha. Currently using cement screed but not very happy with it. :notti:

Not done those by HDB. Some use epoxy to give a shiny feel, very nice.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

if you going kronotex showroom, make sure you made arrangement with a salesperson 1st.

i was there on my own the 1st time, i stood like a stupid idiot until this nice salesman just nice came back and attended to me.

I think the sales team is too busy, their biz must be real good from their company portfolio.. and that saleman (derek) is really important to me during my visit.

i got my ac4 8mm laminate for about $4.70, quite steep, but for the package derek gave me and material quality i feel it's quite amazing.

i think highest range products is around $8 like that..

think they have products of $5,6,7,8 if i'm not wrong.

Not sure whether they have raised the price, i'm still in contact with derek, i'll ask for you

if you going kronotex showroom, make sure you made arrangement with a salesperson 1st.

i was there on my own the 1st time, i stood like a stupid idiot until this nice salesman just nice came back and attended to me.

I think the sales team is too busy, their biz must be real good from their company portfolio.. and that saleman (derek) is really important to me during my visit.

i got my ac4 8mm laminate for about $4.70, quite steep, but for the package derek gave me and material quality i feel it's quite amazing.

i think highest range products is around $8 like that..

think they have products of $5,6,7,8 if i'm not wrong.

Not sure whether they have raised the price, i'm still in contact with derek, i'll ask for you

Yes, I am going to sign with Kronotex tomorrow...using the AC4, Dynamics series....the sale person is Wilson...very friendly and nice guy...he is the GM of the sale team.

The link for reference below...

http://www.kronotex.com.sg/10001189.htm

Although Kronotex did not have the so call life time warrenty from some other brand like Supreme and Vohringar etc. but I seen their sample and very impress with the colour and finishing...anyway I don't think it is that easy to claim such warrenty...

btw...the most important is the pricing that I was quote by Kronotex direct and I think I got a rather good deal that even my Contractor can't match when he try to source for me the same series.

I was quote less than $3.6K for 3 bedroom, living and dining room (4A) includes the following

1) hacking of existing skirting

2) Laminated skirting

3) triming of all affected wooden doors

4) foaming (4mm)

5) all wastage and GST.

Although is around $700 more than what my contactor quote me for that ?? brand, Kronofix...but I think I is worth for a confirm Made in Germany product...

if anyone keen, I am glad to share Wilson's contact with u, pm me.

btw...there is this interest free credit card payment of max 12 mths, I think using OCBC and DBS...

Cheers...

Yes, I am going to sign with Kronotex tomorrow...using the AC4, Dynamics series....the sale person is Wilson...very friendly and nice guy...he is the GM of the sale team.

Although Kronotex did not have the so call life time warrenty from some other brand like Supreme and Vohringar etc. but I seen their sample and very impress with the colour and finishing...anyway I don't think it is that easy to claim such warrenty...

btw...the most important is the pricing that I was quote by Kronotex direct and I think I got a rather good deal that even my Contractor can't match when he try to source for me the same series.

I was quote less than $3.6K for 3 bedroom, living and dining room (4A) includes the following

2) Laminated skirting

4) foaming (4mm)

5) all wastage and GST.

Although is around $700 more than what my contactor quote me for that ?? brand, Kronofix...but I think I is worth for a confirm Made in Germany product...

btw...there is this interest free credit card payment of max 12 mths, I think using OCBC and DBS...

Cheers...

buy from GM better... you should've post earlier my friend...haha

2) Laminated skirting

4) foaming (4mm)

5) all wastage and GST.

Cheers...

Danny bro, can u pm me the contact of this GM?

TIA

2) Laminated skirting

4) foaming (4mm)

5) all wastage and GST.

Cheers...

Hi Dannywmp,

Can i have Wilson's number from Kronotex?

So yr contractor is Henry ? Still deciding between Henry Id note or Tiler Seng for my reno..

Thanks

went to the fair in expo today and signed up with Kronotex. Very impressed with their salesperson, Kent. Not sharing his contact here but this is what I got

- Exquisit

- 3 bedroom, 8mm engineered laminates

- lifetime warranty

- trimming, skirting and etc

- [forgot the name which they will apply in between the laminates and the overlaying tiles for FREE]

Engineered Laminates

Kronotex's Engineered Flooring laminate collection is designed to mimic the look and feel of solid wood, featuring an embossed-in-registered surface with micro bevel edging on all four sides. The result is a matte finish and velvet touch with a solid-wood visual, according to Kronotex.

What the fair is different if you go down to the showroom/direct sales is perhaps some freebies (if not a $200 rebate). What I like is also no hard sales. Able to walk around and check out the prices.

Why I go for such high end laminates:

1. Sincere explaination from Kent included materials, proof of many manufacturing details

2. Clear and precises breakdown in prices

3. I am convinced by the salesperson. (I went to Prego and Parador formerly)

Edited by chalk

went to the fair in expo today and signed up with Kronotex. Very impressed with their salesperson, Kent. Not sharing his contact here but this is what I got

- Exquisit

- 3 bedroom, 8mm engineered laminates

- lifetime warranty

- trimming, skirting and etc

- [forgot the name which they will apply in between the laminates and the overlaying tiles for FREE]

Engineered Laminates

What the fair is different if you go down to the showroom/direct sales is perhaps some freebies (if not a $200 rebate). What I like is also no hard sales. Able to walk around and check out the prices.

Why I go for such high end laminates:

1. Sincere explaination from Kent included materials, proof of many manufacturing details

2. Clear and precises breakdown in prices

3. I am convinced by the salesperson. (I went to Prego and Parador formerly)

Hi Chalk,

May i know how much per sq ft is Kronotex Equisit u signed in expo?

Thanks.

Hi Chalk & Sze,

i'm assuming tt you're using separate laminate vendor and another renovator/contractor for the rest of the renovation works. i posted an query earlier in another thread, reposting it here to ask for your comments:

1. Should we have the laminate flooring and skirting done in our bedrooms first before asking our contractor to bring the wardrobe in and install it against the wall? Or is it the other way round, in which the floor area under the wardrobe is not laminate flooring and the laminates & skirting are till the side of the wardrobe only?

2. If the laminate that we are using is thicker, does that mean the floor leveling of the living room and bedrooms are different, bedroom will be higher in floor level after lamination and living room is lower - isnt that weird?? How should we usually resolve this? How are finishes liked for when the edges of laminate flooring and homogenous flooring meet each other?

Appreciate your comments on this.

Thank you so much! :)

cheers!