Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
divein

Anyone Used Red Dot Interior?

Hi help needed! Anyone used Red Dot before? or any review of them? Meet up with them at the Expo ytd and signed up their appt fee for drawing of prespective... came back n check forum but cant find any mention of them... Cant even find their website.

Any mbr can give some feedback?

Thks A million

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hihi, we faced the same scenario as you previously, we were quite impressed by their presentation and proposal and almost wanted to sign up with them, then realise they don't even have a website, no HDB license and not under RADAC

in the end, we give up on them.

now that we have shortlisted several ID, we realise their pricing is not that cheap afterall.

you better shortlist a few more , more reputable ones....like *****, earnest, chew interior, kass design etc...

advice is better don't sign up with companies which do not have HDB licence.

Don't sign up with any ID/Contractor that ask you to pay a deposit for perspective drawings, and promised that you can buy something from them with the deposit should you decide not to engage their services later.

Edited by TYM

Don't sign up with any ID/Contractor that ask you to pay a deposit for perspective drawings, and promised that you can buy something from them with the deposit should you decide not to engage their services later.

You should be having free consultation from these IDs wanting to earn your business. One of my IDs that i considered even drew out the 3d design for me for certain designs but however in the end i did not choose him. But that's just show how much they want to do your business. The drawing of the 3d cost should be borne by them. Check for HDB licence also as said by the previous post. Feel free to pm me if you got any questions. Just signed up with an ID last week only after screening through like 4-5 quotations and doing alot of research work. !!

You should be having free consultation from these IDs wanting to earn your business. One of my IDs that i considered even drew out the 3d design for me for certain designs but however in the end i did not choose him. But that's just show how much they want to do your business. The drawing of the 3d cost should be borne by them. Check for HDB licence also as said by the previous post. Feel free to pm me if you got any questions. Just signed up with an ID last week only after screening through like 4-5 quotations and doing alot of research work. !!

How to check whether the company have HDB license?

How to check whether the company have HDB license?

Hi, just to share my brief encounter with them.....

I've dropby Red Dot's sales booth in Singapore Expo recently (last day of the exhibition) for a free consultation.

They really turned me off with the standard hardsell tactics commonly seen in timeshare programs.

Maybe I'm too sensitive after attending so many rounds of timeshare, MLM & insurance pressure selling.

The moment I notice the commonality when the manager comes in and 'persuade' me to sign on the spot, the session ended.

wonder if any other ID out there do this too? want to avoid if possible

hihi.. which designers are you guys working with?

i am waiting for my quote from them.. now abit scared after hearing your comments..!

hihi.. which designers are you guys working with?

i am waiting for my quote from them.. now abit scared after hearing your comments..!

have PM u :)

Hi help needed! Anyone used Red Dot before? or any review of them? Meet up with them at the Expo ytd and signed up their appt fee for drawing of prespective... came back n check forum but cant find any mention of them... Cant even find their website.

Any mbr can give some feedback?

Thks A million

Have appointed them as my ID.

Saw their webby, www.reddotinterior.com.sg

Hi, just to share my brief encounter with them.....

I've dropby Red Dot's sales booth in Singapore Expo recently (last day of the exhibition) for a free consultation.

They really turned me off with the standard hardsell tactics commonly seen in timeshare programs.

Maybe I'm too sensitive after attending so many rounds of timeshare, MLM & insurance pressure selling.

The moment I notice the commonality when the manager comes in and 'persuade' me to sign on the spot, the session ended.

wonder if any other ID out there do this too? want to avoid if possible

went to exhibition too...

found that every booth i went to are mostly using the same style...

but their designer told me one convincing phrase: Choose the best, and forget the rest.

my house was done by Red dot interior....

i must say tat their service is very goot.....

My ID is James Loo...

Look for my blog under community blog....

Edited by reds79