waiting for carpentry now..duno when my WIW be in leh

think can move early july liao :dancingqueen:

main gate

P6182331.jpg

hager 1gang switch (have mixture of 2 & 3 around the house

P6182330.jpg

dining light...sui sui

P6182332.jpg

the whole house indeed enough lightings cos the PLC actually very bright liao..so 4DL + 6PLC for living room for a 3room is enough..and 3DL + 3PLC in the MBR (without ceiling light) also enough..

only place where not up to my expectation is the WIW lighting..like a bit dim...hmm if want to change duno can or not...hahahaha

i love the main gate the most! like the round round and curvy feeling..me not changing the windows grills but 2nd thought now..was thinking if i should change the only the 1 in living room just to make the place looked nicer?? any comments? :unsure:

Nice gate indeed. Different from the usual. But do you really need grills in the house? You staying in high floor? Intend to have kids? Maybe you shouldn't rush into changing so many things in the house yet lor...even thou money may not be a problem for you. hahaha. Perhaps work on a similar colour paint code for a start? Btw, I like your light swtich. Where you buy from and how much huh?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
:good::good: unlike my boy..still making mistakes now and he is coming 3years old liao! 8|

should have more interaction in the early stage..i didnt bring mine out to "make frens" earlier so now they are kind of anti social liao.. :(:( waiting to see bonnie :dancingqueen:

Ask u ah... is there any problem with me feeding my puppy a mixture of puppy dried food, salmon skin and boiled egg?

The dried food is too hard for her limited teeth so I started mixing it with water and other stuff that I can find in our fridge. But dono whether it is healthy for her in the long term. The salmon skin is just plained boiled in the microwave without further seasoning. She seemed to like it. Thought its a good source of fish oil. Boiled egg gives protein but any issues with puppy and cholesterol?

Any comments anyone?

Nice gate indeed. Different from the usual. But do you really need grills in the house? You staying in high floor? Intend to have kids? Maybe you shouldn't rush into changing so many things in the house yet lor...even thou money may not be a problem for you. hahaha. Perhaps work on a similar colour paint code for a start? Btw, I like your light swtich. Where you buy from and how much huh?

i stayed 5th floor nia..but mine is a corridor unit and the windows were changed by previous owner like 3years back..still in ok condition..is for the purpose of safety and security and of course, match the gate hahaha 8|

cos was thinking if can do it now better than do it when all things are done as need to clean up again leh..the living window grille cost $280..heheheh good price or not? i haven decided yet also..still cannot make up my mind :dunno:

the switches is included in my quote but only this colour..you can request from ID when you doing quote later

either clipsal or legrand also look similar..depending on which you like lor

how things on your side?

the switches is included in my quote but only this colour..you can request from ID when you doing quote later

either clipsal or legrand also look similar..depending on which you like lor

FYI, Legrand has nice champagne colour switches. Best to buy these things yourself from CCM for example instead of relying in your ID.

Updates 20 June 2008

1) 1st coat of painting done

2) wrought iron gate installed

3) lightings up

4) switches up

5) laminated flooring done

waiting for carpentry now..duno when my WIW be in leh

think can move early july liao :dancingqueen:

main gate

P6182331.jpg

Like you main gate too! Reminds me of Mickey mouse family... all cuvey curvy. :D

Boiled egg is a no no for puppies and doggies.. it is a bit like having diahorrea or upset stomach. Human food is not suitable for dogs even though there are mongrels outside feeding on leftovers but doesn't mean its okay to feed them food meant for human 'cos dogs cannot take too oily or laden with salt. Bad for their bodies. About salmon, im not sure but since its boiled with no seasoning. It should not be a problem

Chicken bones not good also. You can try pork rib meat minus the bones which is boiled w/o seasoning and feed it to your puppy. Puppy dried food is sometimes mixed with milk formulated for puppies. You can check with any pet shops selling food stocks for animals.

Ask u ah... is there any problem with me feeding my puppy a mixture of puppy dried food, salmon skin and boiled egg?

The dried food is too hard for her limited teeth so I started mixing it with water and other stuff that I can find in our fridge. But dono whether it is healthy for her in the long term. The salmon skin is just plained boiled in the microwave without further seasoning. She seemed to like it. Thought its a good source of fish oil. Boiled egg gives protein but any issues with puppy and cholesterol?

Any comments anyone?

Edited by BunBun

i stayed 5th floor nia..but mine is a corridor unit and the windows were changed by previous owner like 3years back..still in ok condition..is for the purpose of safety and security and of course, match the gate hahaha 8|

cos was thinking if can do it now better than do it when all things are done as need to clean up again leh..the living window grille cost $280..heheheh good price or not? i haven decided yet also..still cannot make up my mind :dunno:

the switches is included in my quote but only this colour..you can request from ID when you doing quote later either clipsal or legrand also look similar..depending on which you like lor

how things on your side?

Oh, we buay tahan the wait and called HDB to check cos they said we should receive letter in mid June to collect keys. They said, slight delay but should be early July now. Now we are down to 2 review on the ID since Roy did not respond...bo bian lor. Such a painful but joyous experience hor? Remember to take more pictures if you can to show us. We waiting for the birth of your beautiful home. On the grill, yes $280 really sound ok hor. Hmm...maybe if for me I will be impulsive too and just proceed. That's why it's the man (our bf, husband) that will pull the brake on us. :P hahaha

Boiled egg is a no no for puppies and doggies.. it is a bit like having diahorrea or upset stomach. Human food is not suitable for dogs even though there are mongrels outside feeding on leftovers but doesn't mean its okay to feed them food meant for human 'cos dogs cannot take too oily or laden with salt. Bad for their bodies. About salmon, im not sure but since its boiled with no seasoning. It should not be a problem

Chicken bones not good also. You can try pork rib meat minus the bones which is boiled w/o seasoning and feed it to your puppy. Puppy dried food is sometimes mixed with milk formulated for puppies. You can check with any pet shops selling food stocks for animals.

Wow... din know boiled egg is bad. Ok then, will definitely stop feeding her that. Thanks!

Haha... Bonnie is showing good potential on the toilet training but still makes mistakes... slowly lor.

After the next two vaccinations, we should meet up with your furballs as well... also want to get her to interact more with other dogs as Shih Tzus have the tendency to become anti-social towards other dogs after some time.

oh... that's good .. train her while she is still young .. unlike my oreo (yorkie) he still pee anywhere , anytime , he likes ..

funnie .. i din know that Shih Tzus will be anti-social ... my donut is super friendly to all humans n dogs ..

even allowed summer (bunbun's hubby's silky terrier) to hump him :notti: :notti:

can't wait to meet up with bonnie wor ...

she will safe with oreo ( done nertured )

donut i think i might have to keep him by my side , :dunno: as he might be "busy" fighting with other male dogs ( if any ) :lol: :lol:

Any comments anyone?

hmm...I never have the chance to take care my boys when they were still in early puppy stage, both were ard 6mth old when I finally got them home.

I have been feeding my boys with dog dried food , if i ever add water into it , they will know they are being notti. Esp fpr Oreo. He knows that is warning to behave ... i'm trying not to beat him anymore, since he won't listen.

When Donut was with us for the 1st week, I ever fed him some plain rice mixed with shedded chix breast and water, as he was suffering from tummy upset. Had watery poo poo with blood. But only for 3 days. Later back to dried food.

recently i bought a bottle of fish oil from the pet shop and mix a few drops into their food , they simply love it and will finish up everything at one go. the dried food brand is Royal Cannie , meant for Shih Tzu and for Yorkies. sometimes they will steal from each other's bowl :lol: donut's fur now better n shine , still waiting to see results for oreo.

only when they are in good behaviours, i will give some treats to reward.

For Bonnie, you can give her goat milk or special milk powder meant for dogs. Helps her to grow strong bones. My vet ever tells me to use carrot sticks as treats.

Edited by ranval9

i only boiled chicken breast meat then shredded and mix with rice for them like once in blue moon 8| when they are still puppy, we gave puppy dry food, no feed special leh..think mine no childhood la...kekek

ok now for the reno updates (As at 23 June 2008)

really have to :good: for ID and contractors and workers & whoever..just over the weekend and seem like the whole place is 80% done..i think the carpentry just took 2 days time..now in the stage of touching up and we decided to change the whole window + grilles for living and study room (corridor kind)...noticed the the windows a little rusty and for safety and security reason, think just close 1 eye and change la..things changes when the reno is almost done cos everything looked so nice except for the windows.. :bleah:

Main door

P6222367.jpg

Living room (view from main door)

P6222368.jpg

(view from kitchen)

P6222366.jpg

shoe cabinet..my FAV ;)

P6222356.jpg

kitchen cabinet

P6222357.jpg

to be continued... :yamseng: