Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
babytan

Dogs & Us

hi babytan

ur house looks very much in place...when are u targetting for completion?

I think most probably u will be able to move in earlier than me...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

MBR

P6222359.jpg

Study room

P6222358.jpg

MBR Toilet

P6222365.jpg

WIW (sliding door closed)

P6222361.jpg

WIW (sliding door open)

P6222363.jpg

P6222364.jpg

this is the SS tray for kitchen cabinet..very smooth sliding.. :)

P6202343.jpg

I like ur main door. Simple n nice. N ur kitchen cabinet concept is similar to what i want. Will be playing with 2 laminate colours. Congrats!!!

the main door and room door i think same same..just added some metal stripes to main door nia..2 laminate enough liao..mix n match too many looked over crowded leh..cos mine will be zen so walnut colour is the best..you see the white laminate actually is little cream white with gold dust and glossy surface..i dun like pure white but roy said need to match with white, therefore choosen this...

i like your shoe cabinet's laminate

very nice :wub: :wub:

me too..kekekek like the bronze floral design..really very nice leh and match with black also with some gold dust laminate.. :dancingqueen:

nice and cosy.....why didnt show your wiw?

show liao la...be patient la..cannot upload too many pics in 1 post leh

hi babytan

ur house looks very much in place...when are u targetting for completion?

I think most probably u will be able to move in earlier than me...

target to move in between 4-6 July..i think i will be earlier than you cos my place small also ma..reno will be faster as compared to bigger flats bah..but all the credit still goes to my ID and the workers..i think they very fast leg fast hand..every other day i will spotcheck flat and will see lots being done..now waiting for the painting touchup and solid top and glasses to be up.. :drunk:

When my dog is a puppy, I always fed it with dried food & sometimes mix it with puppy formulated milk. Up to now, still feed my dog dried food. For my hubby's doggie, he's being fed canned dog food(Beef) in the mornings and later afternoon-evening, its dried food.

wow, nice nice! Looks very cosy and layout looks well planned in that aspect for a 3 room.

I like your shoe cabinet too le. :wub:

Edited by BunBun

MBR Toilet

P6222365.jpg

this is the SS tray for kitchen cabinet..very smooth sliding.. :)

P6202343.jpg

the main door and room door i think same same..just added some metal stripes to main door nia..2 laminate enough liao..mix n match too many looked over crowded leh..cos mine will be zen so walnut colour is the best..you see the white laminate actually is little cream white with gold dust and glossy surface..i dun like pure white but roy said need to match with white, therefore choosen this...

me too..kekekek like the bronze floral design..really very nice leh and match with black also with some gold dust laminate.. :dancingqueen:

show liao la...be patient la..cannot upload too many pics in 1 post leh

target to move in between 4-6 July..i think i will be earlier than you cos my place small also ma..reno will be faster as compared to bigger flats bah..but all the credit still goes to my ID and the workers..i think they very fast leg fast hand..every other day i will spotcheck flat and will see lots being done..now waiting for the painting touchup and solid top and glasses to be up.. :drunk:

Hi BabyTan, congrats on the progress of your love nest. Eh...I thought you mentioned you concealed the toilet sewage pipings huh? I still see the whole column one leh...can do coyote lancing while you shower wor :P

I like your SS tray for kitchen. Is that not inclusive for your reno? Where did u get it and how much huh?

I bet you must be so excited cos your place is looking so ready to moved in. Wise choice on your windows and grills la. I just saw the window behind your shoe cabnet and thought that's the part of it that looks 'dun belong'. Once it's changed, it will look more mei mei. You will be using blinds or curtains for your whole house?

When my dog is a puppy, I always fed it with dried food & sometimes mix it with puppy formulated milk. Up to now, still feed my dog dried food. For my hubby's doggie, he's being fed canned dog food(Beef) in the mornings and later afternoon-evening, its dried food.

wow, nice nice! Looks very cosy and layout looks well planned in that aspect for a 3 room.

I like your shoe cabinet too le. :wub:

oh i only add little bit of water to soften the dry food..but my boy no problem..dun need to add water he also can eat :unsure: in fact i myself like the shoe cabinet the most..WIW not up to my expectation..maybe becos i tot a little dim and i dun like the white sliding door..hmmm no liking for white..duno why le..

Hi BabyTan, congrats on the progress of your love nest. Eh...I thought you mentioned you concealed the toilet sewage pipings huh? I still see the whole column one leh...can do coyote lancing while you shower wor :P

I like your SS tray for kitchen. Is that not inclusive for your reno? Where did u get it and how much huh?

I bet you must be so excited cos your place is looking so ready to moved in. Wise choice on your windows and grills la. I just saw the window behind your shoe cabnet and thought that's the part of it that looks 'dun belong'. Once it's changed, it will look more mei mei. You will be using blinds or curtains for your whole house?

ya concealed the pipe in common cos more ugly than the 1 in MBR toilet..we not doing in MBR cos will be painted and is supposed to be a "Wet" toilet so no point conceal also la..coyote lancing ah? hahaha my toilet too small leh, i afraid not..cannot see from the pic that the toilet very small ma?

the SS tray brought at Summer (place where we brought all the accessories) $220 for set of 2

and yes thats the window i am talking about lor..even when i am looking around my house and eyes always stop for a while at the window grilles... :bangwall: so now change window and grille for living and study cost $1000 liao :( just save more next month to make up for this amount liao..

hmm i think we will go for blinds for MBR only..cos thats the sleeping place ma

since we want the whole house to look bright, we wouldnt be having any curtains else where liao..the windows will be those frosted white colour..i mean if it is too bright later then we will consider to have blind but i already planning to get those from ikea...cheaper...hahahaha :notti:

ya concealed the pipe in common cos more ugly than the 1 in MBR toilet..we not doing in MBR cos will be painted and is supposed to be a "Wet" toilet so no point conceal also la..coyote lancing ah? hahaha my toilet too small leh, i afraid not..cannot see from the pic that the toilet very small ma?

the SS tray brought at Summer (place where we brought all the accessories) $220 for set of 2

and yes thats the window i am talking about lor..even when i am looking around my house and eyes always stop for a while at the window grilles... :bangwall: so now change window and grille for living and study cost $1000 liao :( just save more next month to make up for this amount liao..

hmm i think we will go for blinds for MBR only..cos thats the sleeping place ma

since we want the whole house to look bright, we wouldnt be having any curtains else where liao..the windows will be those frosted white colour..i mean if it is too bright later then we will consider to have blind but i already planning to get those from ikea...cheaper...hahahaha :notti:

Oic :sport-smiley-018: hey, your's is an old flat, so still cannot be too small as compared to the new generation flat of your equvilant type lor. Yes, Ikea has nice blinds now. Saw a few lately which we may get from Ikea. May get them to custom make our curtains too cos cheaper lor. Dun want to be in too much debts for our new place. kekeke :sport-smiley-004:

Ya can move in already just like we did when it was more or less settled with my flooring, lighting & electricity + water up excluding the furnitures. Somemore one of your rooms can be used to lock away your things for the time being also.

The WIW looks good already & it might look a bit more complete with a standing mirror or a stand up dresser? :) Got any nice light in the WIW or not? :notti:

:dribble::dribble::dribble:

Think can move in liao. Nvm even though no furniture lah. Got place and save on rental. :notti:

Edited by BunBun

Oic :sport-smiley-018: hey, your's is an old flat, so still cannot be too small as compared to the new generation flat of your equvilant type lor. Yes, Ikea has nice blinds now. Saw a few lately which we may get from Ikea. May get them to custom make our curtains too cos cheaper lor. Dun want to be in too much debts for our new place. kekeke :sport-smiley-004:

67sqm not small meh..duno whether my place later got the upgrading or not..maybe me get from ikea also as going for a 2 panel windows in the MBR only..save $ lor

:dribble::dribble::dribble:

Think can move in liao. Nvm even though no furniture lah. Got place and save on rental. :notti:

aiya too late we rented 1 month liao lor..paid rental + deposit

nvm stay till early july...was now only deciding on the days to move..think 4 July 08 like a good day..ask shifu 1st :notti:

btw i got my 1st month PUB charges liao $24.90 + $100 deposit cheap or not huh? hahahhahhaha

Ya can move in already just like we did when it was more or less settled with my flooring, lighting & electricity + water up excluding the furnitures. Somemore one of your rooms can be used to lock away your things for the time being also.

The WIW looks good already & it might look a bit more complete with a standing mirror or a stand up dresser? :) Got any nice light in the WIW or not? :notti:

er so so 1 la..cos i just get the same design for study but smaller then i realised not bright enough leh..ID was suggesting that i take the 1 in the kitchen (cos husb complained that kitchen not bright enough) and put it in WIW and buy a more brighter 1 for kitchen..but the kitchen is 36W x 2 ..wouldnt it be too bright for a WIW (just a storeroom size)??

P5312308.jpg

ID will be giving me a full length mirror in WIW..hahah save my $$ :sport-smiley-018:

wah yours so fast. Roy told me end of this month can move in liao but my painting just started yesterday and no sign of carpentry yet. so i havent been taking pics. Dun think end month can move in leh.

my lights also arriving only today so i think likely 2nd week of July. Btw, ur WIW very nice!

wah yours so fast. Roy told me end of this month can move in liao but my painting just started yesterday and no sign of carpentry yet. so i havent been taking pics. Dun think end month can move in leh.

my lights also arriving only today so i think likely 2nd week of July. Btw, ur WIW very nice!

me want to aim to move on 4 July..yours be ready this month end also ah? got so fast meh? i think maybe mid july leh

no pictures of house nvm, take pics of lighting ma..kekekekke

Edited by babytan

Hmm maybe it's the bulb thing? See if you can find a brighter bulb with higher watt? Or alternatively you can sell the light you have and buy a new one? It should be okay for your WIW but depends on whether you want a bright WIW or a dim WIW?

Your PUB charges is quite ok I guess. Mine was $15 plus including the $100 deposit. Guess didn't use much electricity that time.

67sqm not small meh..duno whether my place later got the upgrading or not..maybe me get from ikea also as going for a 2 panel windows in the MBR only..save $ lor

aiya too late we rented 1 month liao lor..paid rental + deposit

nvm stay till early july...was now only deciding on the days to move..think 4 July 08 like a good day..ask shifu 1st :notti:

btw i got my 1st month PUB charges liao $24.90 + $100 deposit cheap or not huh? hahahhahhaha

er so so 1 la..cos i just get the same design for study but smaller then i realised not bright enough leh..ID was suggesting that i take the 1 in the kitchen (cos husb complained that kitchen not bright enough) and put it in WIW and buy a more brighter 1 for kitchen..but the kitchen is 36W x 2 ..wouldnt it be too bright for a WIW (just a storeroom size)??

P5312308.jpg

ID will be giving me a full length mirror in WIW..hahah save my $$ :sport-smiley-018:

Hmm maybe it's the bulb thing? See if you can find a brighter bulb with higher watt? Or alternatively you can sell the light you have and buy a new one? It should be okay for your WIW but depends on whether you want a bright WIW or a dim WIW?

Your PUB charges is quite ok I guess. Mine was $15 plus including the $100 deposit. Guess didn't use much electricity that time.

i prefer bright bright..maybe i go and find brighter bulb lor..if not got to change the whole light :jawdrop: ...sell also difficult ma cos diff people diff taste le

then my PUB consider on the high side liao..24.90 for 3room.. 8| yesterday i went up, forget to off the toilet light..no wonder... :bangwall:

Hello Baby Tan!!

i saw ur pictures very very nice wor!

Mind if i asked how much did Roy quote u for your WIW? last time i got ask him whether only can chose white PVC ... he say Yes wor... did u top up additional for the brown inner in ur wardrobe??

btw... we have the same laminate flooring! haha.. Ah Roy syco" u to get de design rite?,,, he told us.. chose this very nice de... and i saw the floral design in ur warbrobe!!! SAME AS mine too!!! hey... we got same taste leh! :dancingqueen:

also.... i love ur kitchen tray... by the time i wanted it... Ah Roy told me say the capenter alr started work..

haix...

Hello Baby Tan!!

i saw ur pictures very very nice wor!

Mind if i asked how much did Roy quote u for your WIW? last time i got ask him whether only can chose white PVC ... he say Yes wor... did u top up additional for the brown inner in ur wardrobe??

btw... we have the same laminate flooring! haha.. Ah Roy syco" u to get de design rite?,,, he told us.. chose this very nice de... and i saw the floral design in ur warbrobe!!! SAME AS mine too!!! hey... we got same taste leh! :dancingqueen:

also.... i love ur kitchen tray... by the time i wanted it... Ah Roy told me say the capenter alr started work..

haix...

hmm i think WIW + the sliding door cost between 2.6-3K (can really remember le)...hahah you having WIW or wardrobe with doors?

if with doors and yes the inner is white and got to top up additional but if for WIW without doors, the inner colour can be some other colours..mine w/o doors ma only the front sliding door..COMPLAIN Roy :curse:

aiya Roy always say choose this, very nice bla bla bla...but i like the laminate flooring too..as for the floral design, actually also to complement the bronze floral for shoe cabinet..need the place to brighten up therefore no dark colours..i think white will be a little difficult to maintain ya? i got some regrets choosing white but too late liao..

when you want to have the tray hor, you should have told him before carpentry...that tray only for tibits use... :dancingqueen: