Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
babytan

Dogs & Us

yah, this period i will be free,,, later i will MIA again,

moreover i also dunno how to start a T-blog,,, chat here better.. more people gather at the same thread haha..

my JRT is girl, about 7.5yrs now, she born in Nov 2001

this is another picture which i personally like,,,

Sample003.jpg

btw: your reno of $35K is inclusive of everything already or just the reno itself?

Edited by kopitehC

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
sure or not?? but you replied very fast here leh :notti:

same like mine, anti social 1 i like her features, she looked very sweet..how old is she? next time human gathering then you bring her out..she will be the only dog :P

yeah gal getting ready..be moving in on 8 July...featherduster? wouldnt the dust fly everywhere too? catch no ball leh..please elaborate :help:

you have to be down all fours to sweep the floorings wor ...

my mum used broom and vaccum cleaner .. in the end, not clean euff till i used the featherduster again ... :bangwall::bangwall:

moreover i also dunno how to start a T-blog,,, chat here better.. more people gather at the same thread haha..

my JRT is girl, about 7.5yrs now, she born in Nov 2001

WOW... this picture looks very professionally taken.. as if there is CG enhancement!! :good:

moreover i also dunno how to start a T-blog,,, chat here better.. more people gather at the same thread haha..my JRT is girl, about 7.5yrs now, she born in Nov 2001

this is another picture which i personally like,,,

btw: your reno of $35K is inclusive of everything already or just the reno itself?

aiyo start blog here very easy nia leh..you very good in taking pictures also leh..simi camera you use? :notti: since you like to spam here i also very welcome wan de...

your gal also "matured" liao..my boy is coming 3years and gal 12years liao..not easy to take care but cannot live without them..$35K just the reno costs not including any furnitures or fittings.. :jawdrop: think we spent close to $50K in total..

you have to be down all fours to sweep the floorings wor ...

my mum used broom and vaccum cleaner .. in the end, not clean euff till i used the featherduster again ... :bangwall::bangwall:

all fours? mean take the duster and "pa" on the floor and featherdust huh? sorry huh abit slow

WOW... this picture looks very professionally taken.. as if there is CG enhancement!! :good:

:sport-smiley-018: agreed :sport-smiley-018:

Hey Max,

Bonnie is getting bigger now and as cutie as ever :wub: :wub:

aiyo , so charming !! :wub: :wub:

Yup... I had her for less than 3 weeks and she already looked twice the size since the first day. :jawdrop:

Gosh... I hope she doesn't keep "doubling" else I would have a really big Shih Tzu in my hands. No more "small breed" prices when it comes to grooming services!! Haha... :D

Yup... I had her for less than 3 weeks and she already looked twice the size since the first day. :jawdrop:

Gosh... I hope she doesn't keep "doubling" else I would have a really big Shih Tzu in my hands. No more "small breed" prices when it comes to grooming services!! Haha... :D

hahaha ya lor, like my baby is mixed CHH but she is huge so usually got to nego with groomer for toy breed rate :bangwall:

Thanks for the comments, glad u all like the pictures, erm i think it happens to be the lighting at home... these two pictures were taken last time with my Canon Powershot A80, 4.0 pixel. Usually for internet, i don't use up to 4.0 pixels, I will chose the medium size. Now i have converted to Lumix 8.0 pixel which is half the size of Powershot, lighter and compact and half the price LOL

Morever my girl quite photogenic, not like me, take photo not nice.

Wow, $50 is alot of money, yeah,,, furnishing + lightings + homeware + electrical usually take up at least 10-15K

I ordered Bed + Frame + TV + Small Altar already $5K+ *sweat*

Initially when I got my house, it was move in condition, then i planned to do minimal reno like toilets and WIW, in the end decided to redo all since I plan to stay there for good.

Update 27 June 2008

1) glasses all up

2) windows changed

3) waiting for solid top

they will wash the house tomorrow and will handover on 5 July 2008

later will go over and take more pictures..still waiting for the glass basin to be installed..so long liao, duno do wat ****.. :curse:

for the time being, let my 2 babies entertain you guys and gals :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

when we are boring at rental house

P6232369.jpg

PC112050.jpg

cya next monday :yamseng:

My current status, house hacked liao, 3D almost done, Roy still owe me Kitchen 3D, i haven't check my email yet.

Coming Wed - installation of Aircon.

I got Mistubshi Inverter

btw: what is recliner?

My current status, house hacked liao, 3D almost done, Roy still owe me Kitchen 3D, i haven't check my email yet.Coming Wed - installation of Aircon. I got Mistubshi Inverterbtw: what is recliner?

thats fast :good: your 3d pics nice or not? think i only saw the 1 for living rite?

err recliner meaning those sofa have mechanism that can reclined and push backwards so that like lying on it..sorry hor my explaination very poor wan, hope you can catch wat i am trying to say..or any1 got better explaination? :bangwall:

wah your doggies look terribly bored leh. :P

hahah ya lor, nothing to do then sleep the whole day lor...

Come come, let me ka-chiao them... :disturb::disturb:

come on baby hahhaahaa :bow::bow: please

babytan, packing soon again for the new move?

haha hmm yes n no la, not much to pack as we didnt unpack much..going to clean up tomorrow..want to come and help?? :P

Updates 30 June 2008

almost all done, just left some touchup and the window grill and still the common toilet basin.. 8|

solid top done and sink mounted..workmanship quite good for tiling but not soo good for the rest.... :(

some pictures of my pom pom area:

P6272371.jpg

the living room n kitchen glass door

P6272375.jpg

P6272376.jpg