Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
babytan

Dogs & Us

the 3Ds were not properly done, like eg for the the toilets, some parts of the walls r still white, etc etc thus i never post up, i also have kitchen 3D also, the 1st Kitchen 3D sucks, as i mentioned, the designer didn't do properly

your tempered glass door v nice, i opt for bi-fold doors cause my toilet is in my walk in concept wardrobe, if i have a swing door, it will take up space, but i got swing door at shower area.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
the 3Ds were not properly done, like eg for the the toilets, some parts of the walls r still white, etc etc thus i never post up, i also have kitchen 3D also, the 1st Kitchen 3D sucks, as i mentioned, the designer didn't do properly

your tempered glass door v nice, i opt for bi-fold doors cause my toilet is in my walk in concept wardrobe, if i have a swing door, it will take up space, but i got swing door at shower area.

my 3Ds also soso nia but i never push them to give me the revised ones as like i said, job also almost completed liao..but i will still ask for it later..part of the quotation leh!

we didnt have a swing glass door initially but if you can notice, my MBR toilet miserably small la, see the rainshower already at the entrance liao..so if use bi-fold, may take up more space..hence changed to glass door = more $$ & higher maintenance..i am just abit worried about the water seeping thru the laminated flooring thru the toilet..

the glass door does not have any kerb leh..just a those plastic stripe to "sweep" water and prevent water from flowing out..

can ask if you all if anything that can be applied on the glass door to prevent water stain? is it can use those used for car windscreen soloution? also any idea that i can further prevent water from dripping out?

another qns about padlock, the gate width for padlock is about 6.5cm wide, will i be able to find those duro or vigo lock that can fit? cos i go DIY shop, the people keep telling me to measure duno wat and wat cos very high chance cannot fit...wow biangz then i duno wat lock i should use..maybe ask roy to donate me the metal chain can liao :bangwall::bangwall:

Have done a basic blog ... think its easiler to show pictures.

Hmm,,, bathroom small?

Hmm,, should be done a low kerb, at least water won't flow out.

Otherwise, when u bathe, u try and adjust the spray inside is spray outwards?

How much is your glass door?

I doing the clear type inside... but didn't do for common, thinking of adding a 1 piece horizontal (without swing door in common to prevent the toilet bowl from getting wet.

Do u happen to know how much?

saw your pictures..your common toilet odd shape ah?

er confirm no kerb, if got kerb how the swing door going to swing out?? is same level leh..the spray will adjust a little towards the basin area bah..think the swing door less than $500..cheaper if you go for those 1 panel fixed clear glass just to prevent the bowl from getting wet..think less than $300 have liao

door you still using bi-fold? or clear glass?? hahahhaha "OPEN CONCEPT" liao :notti::notti:

no, the mrb shower already got swing door, so i will still stick to bi-fold toilet door, won't be open concept as due to moisture in the long run.

comon toilet is odd shape cause my hse is point block, may be adding a 1 piece temper glass between the shower and toilet bowl... this is to prevent the toilet bowl from getting wet

your kerb can be down on the inside, your door can still swing out, just that have to be careful

Updates 30 June 2008

almost all done, just left some touchup and the window grill and still the common toilet basin.. 8|

solid top done and sink mounted..workmanship quite good for tiling but not soo good for the rest.... :(

Hey BabyTan, wah first time I hear some 'negative' comment on this ID firm leh cos you have always been very happy with Roy. hehehe :sport-smiley-004: Anw, what do you mean by 'not soo good for the rest' huh? Which aspect leh? I like the tempered glass swing door concept too and will most likely do for my place too...but hor, why your tempered glass is this colour one huh? Looks a little 'greenish' leh...or is it the camera effect? The part you mentioned '1 panel fixed clear glass' that's for the standing shower door right? not the bathroom door hor? Sorry a bit blurr :help:

hmm tiling good, carpentry is good..i think only painting & plastering not so good..duno whether problem lies with the flat being too old or wat..i dun think i am very meow leh but the workmanship for painting & plastering really s**ks.... :bleah::bleah:

can see the uneveness, lumpy feel, scratches or even holes..worse of all, hairline cracks appeared almost on all corners with the trunking or gysump board....so i really wonder is it my house too old liao or the material they used or the workmanship... :dunno:

as for the shower door, ID told me will be greenish based 1 leh..not the norm meh? i also duno leh

'1 panel fixed clear glass' is referring to the living & kitchen area lah

the half height glass linked to glass sliding door in my previous picture..

hmm tiling good, carpentry is good..i think only painting & plastering not so good..duno whether problem lies with the flat being too old or wat..i dun think i am very meow leh but the workmanship for painting & plastering really s**ks.... :bleah::bleah:

can see the uneveness, lumpy feel, scratches or even holes..worse of all, hairline cracks appeared almost on all corners with the trunking or gysump board....so i really wonder is it my house too old liao or the material they used or the workmanship... :dunno:

as for the shower door, ID told me will be greenish based 1 leh..not the norm meh? i also duno leh

'1 panel fixed clear glass' is referring to the living & kitchen area lah

the half height glass linked to glass sliding door in my previous picture..

Oic :sport-smiley-003: But hor, think why not you ask Roy and hear what he has to say. You have every right to ASK mah since you are a customer leh...

For the glass swing door, think there's a few type. clear or frosted is the primary type. Perhaps the frosted ones come in greenish panel like those you are using bah....

Oic :sport-smiley-003: But hor, think why not you ask Roy and hear what he has to say. You have every right to ASK mah since you are a customer leh...\

For the glass swing door, think there's a few type. clear or frosted is the primary type. Perhaps the frosted ones come in greenish panel like those you are using bah....

ask liao lor, now waiting for them to do final touchup on fri and sat and i will take over to wash whole house on sun..i think this time round will be a better job done then previous time bah since Roy is kinda of responsible person and he will touchup until i satisfied.. :P so far i am still so happy with him..i understand that nothing is perfect but i just wanna rant over here.. 8|8|

how is the progress of your house liao? any pictures for me to drool over? :dribble:

some picture of solid top and sink installed

P6302380.jpg

P6302382.jpg

btw this is my laminated flooring, workmanship very fine..

P6202345.jpg

hi... nice kitchen u got there. i want mine to be something like yours :)

understand that ur hob is inner flame... what advantages does inner flame give huh? and where did u buy ur hob+hood set?

hi... nice kitchen u got there. i want mine to be something like yours :)

understand that ur hob is inner flame... what advantages does inner flame give huh? and where did u buy ur hob+hood set?

thanks :) your reno in progress now? actually there are lots of nice laminates that we can choose but my theme is zen so walnut with white will be the best combi bah..anyway the white is not white is like cream with little gold dust, cos i dun like white :sport-smiley-004: but these gloss surface need to maintain leh cos i noticed finger prints whenever i touch..

err ya inner flame but i duno wat adv leh 8|8| cos i seldom cook hahah but i heard is that the flame are much concentrated and since is inner, not to worry that the flame will go off if got strong wind..other than that i am not too sure either..ekkeekek i brought them from ID recommended shop at $720 but the price increased liao, if not wrong is $788

thanks :) your reno in progress now? actually there are lots of nice laminates that we can choose but my theme is zen so walnut with white will be the best combi bah..anyway the white is not white is like cream with little gold dust, cos i dun like white :sport-smiley-004: but these gloss surface need to maintain leh cos i noticed finger prints whenever i touch..

err ya inner flame but i duno wat adv leh 8|8| cos i seldom cook hahah but i heard is that the flame are much concentrated and since is inner, not to worry that the flame will go off if got strong wind..other than that i am not too sure either..ekkeekek i brought them from ID recommended shop at $720 but the price increased liao, if not wrong is $788

oh hmmm my house haven even first appt. lol. but i already started sourcing for quotes and IDs. maybe can use ur kitchen as a benchmark reference to show my ID next time if u dun mind. not to copy urs la but to use as reference in terms of color scheme.

haha i also notice some hobs got inner flame and they are more expensive but also dunno whats the use leh... wah price increase liao huh... sad... think by the time i start buying my house furnishing and accessories will be even more expensive... stupid prices keep rising.... sian.

is it common for ID to bring homemakers to go shopping? it would be great if my ID would bring me to shopping so he can tell me what to look out for. just scared later he bring to the shop he got commission one so end up we are the carrots... cos shop will raise price to cover for the commission...

all fours? mean take the duster and "pa" on the floor and featherdust huh? sorry huh abit slow

yesh yesh even now i still "pa" onto the floor n clean up .. donut is amused to see methis way .. he will use his tail to "sweep" the floor for me .. while oreo just pull out all the feathers .. i got 2 naked featherdusters now ...

some picture of solid top and sink installed

P6302380.jpg

P6302382.jpg

btw this is my laminated flooring, workmanship very fine..

P6202345.jpg

nice kitchen you got here :dribble: :dribble:

oh hmmm my house haven even first appt. lol. but i already started sourcing for quotes and IDs. maybe can use ur kitchen as a benchmark reference to show my ID next time if u dun mind. not to copy urs la but to use as reference in terms of color scheme.

haha i also notice some hobs got inner flame and they are more expensive but also dunno whats the use leh... wah price increase liao huh... sad... think by the time i start buying my house furnishing and accessories will be even more expensive... stupid prices keep rising.... sian.

is it common for ID to bring homemakers to go shopping? it would be great if my ID would bring me to shopping so he can tell me what to look out for. just scared later he bring to the shop he got commission one so end up we are the carrots... cos shop will raise price to cover for the commission...

use la watever is applicable...by the time you go and buy, prices further increase liao lor..no choice la

you can go jalan bersa to check out the selling price 1st before you follow ID to his recommended shop and further compare..definately there are some commission thing between shop and ID but if the selling price is comparable to other shops, i dun mind letting the ID to make some commission out from the sale...

yesh yesh even now i still "pa" onto the floor n clean up .. donut is amused to see methis way .. he will use his tail to "sweep" the floor for me .. while oreo just pull out all the feathers .. i got 2 naked featherdusters now ...nice kitchen you got here :dribble: :dribble:

tried using it scali feathers fly everywhere...in the end used vacumm then mop the use a cloth and PA on floor to clean..shack man, been cleaning for the past 2 days..moving tomorrow at 7am yeah! :dancingqueen: