Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
babytan

Dogs & Us

kopitehC --> your gal so cute lor..climb into the wardrobe.. :rofl::rofl:

btw where you stay huh?? can bring your gal go to virgo house leh..her house big big... :notti:

my dog not as clever as yours, they only know eat eat, go go and bath (chong liang)..thats all bah :unsure:

i think bunbun is right too, JRT super hyper 1, my fren also got a JRT super super active but due to overfeeding a little difficult to be hyper..kekek

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi gals

i was also thinking how to prevent my boy frm marking on the washing machine....very diff to clean leh....

was telling my hubby maybe buy pee pad like babytan and paste on the washer..so the pee wont stain my white LG washer...

Any ideas? he loves to pee at the corners of my washer and fridge...

we usually only lay papers on the kitche floor...

hi gals

i was also thinking how to prevent my boy frm marking on the washing machine....very diff to clean leh....

was telling my hubby maybe buy pee pad like babytan and paste on the washer..so the pee wont stain my white LG washer...

yes..this is wat i am doing now..they got to be kept in the kitchen when we are not home..but the machine & dryer cannot keep leh and my boy also like to mark there..everytime kana the machine leg and resulted in a little bit rust liao..sumore darm difficult to wipe clean throughly, next time he will do it again... :furious: at least use pee pad it will absorb urine fast so as not to stain the machine..

anyone got better ideas??

not bad le kopitehC, your dog looks chubby based on the pic of her in the wardrobe

My jrt is ok, not overly active type, i think dogs do follow owners, maybe i lazy owner, so she lazy also. but i think dogs are clever, my girl knows at least 16 vocab words.

Eg: Ball, she looks for ball. Rope, she looks for rope.

Postman, she barks, Lizard, she looks up the ceiling. So funny.

Sometime she dreams also... then whine in her sleep

One thing good about mine is, doesn't need to leash, she can even go up an esclator without leashing.

Anyway, she did a stupid thing today,

climb into my empty wardrobe while i was packing and couldn't come down even if it's only a drawer's height. Irritating!

Pictures015.jpg

babytan, basin not so fast, prob. 1-2 weeks later when my vanity cabinet done. then will post on blog later.

Jeddie, my hubby's dog have a habit of pee-ing almost everywhere until we discovered he has some allergy to medicated oil - he can't stop sneezing and he totally dun like medicated oil shown to him. So we just dropped some medicated oil onto the areas he like to pee at. So far, got some improvements now cos he pee on paper and take him out for walks so he can empty his bladder more.

hi gals

not bad le kopitehC, your dog looks chubby based on the pic of her in the wardrobe

Jeddie, my hubby's dog have a habit of pee-ing almost everywhere until we discovered he has some allergy to medicated oil - he can't stop sneezing and he totally dun like medicated oil shown to him. So we just dropped some medicated oil onto the areas he like to pee at. So far, got some improvements now cos he pee on paper and take him out for walks so he can empty his bladder more.

how old is ur dog? can still toilet train him if not too old. my hubby's dog too old to toilet train so we didnt bring him over to our house when we got married. so sad.. but i'll faint if he pees and poop everywhere leh.

My hubby's dog, summer is about 5 yrs old. Before we got our current place, summer stayed with my PILs at their place cos hubby staying somewhere else last time. So summer become like my PILs' son and my FIL spoils him. Its certainly difficult to break a long time habit esp for an old doggie. That why we had to resort to medicated oil as the last alternative after trying this horrible cheapo cologne spray my FIL gave us, to deter summer from peeing. So far, its working now, will have to see how within the next couple of weeks. Its the first week now.

Ya summer drove me crazy with his pee-ing in the house that I ended up having to spot check every few times in the day and at night. :(

how old is ur dog? can still toilet train him if not too old. my hubby's dog too old to toilet train so we didnt bring him over to our house when we got married. so sad.. but i'll faint if he pees and poop everywhere leh.

Keke but before you apply to the areas, open the cap and put the medicated oil for your dog to sniff. If he dun like the smell based on his reaction, you can try it out on the areas. :D

haha...medicated oil sounds good..maybe i can try

before i moved over, my two dogs are paper trained in the toilet and they will still pee at other place when we are not in......

after i moved over to my new place, i trained them to urine in the toilet without newspapers, and now both can do their business direct on the toilet floor...which is easier for me to clean without the newspapers...

so any chance for any of you to re-train them to go to the toilet instead?

For older doggies, they will "forget" after a while and revert back to their old habit. Unless my hubby finds time to re-train summer.

Puppies easier to train, cos they will remember straight away after some disciplining and rewards.

before i moved over, my two dogs are paper trained in the toilet and they will still pee at other place when we are not in......

after i moved over to my new place, i trained them to urine in the toilet without newspapers, and now both can do their business direct on the toilet floor...which is easier for me to clean without the newspapers...

so any chance for any of you to re-train them to go to the toilet instead?

Edited by BunBun

eh i duno leh, i got 1 bottle of bitter lime that will make them stay away hor..also no use..

too late to train mine to go to toilet to do now..

i think i will try the medicated oil method but got to apply everywhere ah? then my machine ma very oily?? :dunno:

bunbun --> me spot check everyday. even now lock them in the kitchen also must spot check, sure have wan.. then i stare at my boy and use rotan piak him liao..looking at me with his pathetic face but never learn. i think he not scare of my beating leh! i only keep them in kitchen after i moved, imagine before i moved, they are free to roam around the house..my fren said i dog eunuch (gou nu cai) cos i need to serve the dogs everyday i reach home. 1st kio sai then feed them then clean them...hahaha :rofl::rofl:

eh ask you all something, GOT GOOD WASHING MACHINE TO RECOMMEND?

think my machine a little short short after moved over? keep showing error in the indicator and wash clothes never stop..duno wats wrong. but been using for 6+yrs liao, didnt want to change cos tot still can use..but now seem like cannot liao leh..think mine is panasonic 7kg topload..

any1 to share washing machine lobang??

thanks in advance

Edited by babytan

think my machine a little short short after moved over? keep showing error in the indicator and wash clothes never stop..duno wats wrong. but been using for 6+yrs liao, didnt want to change cos tot still can use..but now seem like cannot liao leh..think mine is panasonic 7kg topload..

thanks in advance

I dono what model is best but u must give Clementi Electronics Centre a try. I find their prices very competitive. Can google their contact. Ask for Joe to give u a quote. :good:

Edited by Sarah A

i think it is becos of the moves lah...somemore u move twice...

i think panasonic or national should be fine bah.....

Just drop a few drops of medicated oil and wipe it on the floor. It would have to be strong enough for the smell to linger on the floor. Just apply it at possible pee spots your dog aims for as dogs have a familiar routine with the very same pee spots cos its marked already. Try testing the medicated oil on your dogs first, let them sniff and see if they got any reaction to it. If they got any reaction to it like my hubby dog, summer everytime avoid sniffing the medicated oil bottle put out to him cos he will sneeze and he totally turned off by it. :rofl: :rofl:

Wah your doggies sure very pampered no wonder not scared of your beatings lei.

eh i duno leh, i got 1 bottle of bitter lime that will make them stay away hor..also no use..

too late to train mine to go to toilet to do now..

i think i will try the medicated oil method but got to apply everywhere ah? then my machine ma very oily?? :dunno:

bunbun --> me spot check everyday. even now lock them in the kitchen also must spot check, sure have wan.. then i stare at my boy and use rotan piak him liao..looking at me with his pathetic face but never learn. i think he not scare of my beating leh! i only keep them in kitchen after i moved, imagine before i moved, they are free to roam around the house..my fren said i dog eunuch (gou nu cai) cos i need to serve the dogs everyday i reach home. 1st kio sai then feed them then clean them...hahaha :rofl::rofl:

thanks in advance

Edited by BunBun

I dono what model is best but u must give Clementi Electronics Centre a try. I find their prices very competitive. Can google their contact. Ask for Joe to give u a quote. :good:

i think CEC and kong tai about the same right? guess wat i need to do now is to go best and recce at best or harvey then note down which model i want and get quote from CEC & KT..