Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
babytan

Dogs & Us

hahaha....i hv already did my homework will be getting her "BOTH Strawberry Bed" for MBR.

http://www.doggyfriend.com/store/store.asp...;c=7&s=Beds

as for Living Hall will be using another strawberry bed tat i bought from Japan and bal beds kept at my mum place.

sample full view of the bed

88752239p.jpg

SP_A0196.jpg

DSCN8356.jpg

Hey, i like the strawberry bed, where to buy? and how much? :)

can pm me the details?

Thanks!

Paiseh i got it already,

the link didn't work just now.

btw: $47 for Reno, still haven't count furnishing. i think after your reno finish, should be almost $70k?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hey, i like the strawberry bed, where to buy? and how much? :)

can pm me the details?

Thanks!

Paiseh i got it already,

the link didn't work just now.

btw: $47 for Reno, still haven't count furnishing. i think after your reno finish, should be almost $70k?

Hi KopitehC,

if u refer living hall dog bed.......We order online from Japan and they deliver to my hotel in Tokyo.

here's the online.... http://item.rakuten.co.jp/pet-para/141-52422/

~ currently they also have a stall in Singapore call "Mother Garden" at Vivo City which only carry few dog bed design...maybe they can order for u.

Edited by rachelgoh

hahaha....i hv already did my homework will be getting her "BOTH Strawberry Bed" for MBR.

as for Living Hall will be using another strawberry bed tat i bought from Japan and bal beds kept at my mum place.

macky like strawberry or you like?? :notti: personally i dun prefer using such bed as in very difficult to wash leh..i like the 1 from petfuze, soft and machine washable..

eh saw macky photo in clubpets**blink**

Happy Birday babytan

nice cake!!

thanks Smart :yamseng:

Eh babytan, whats "mau' yong? my chinese is very bad kekeke

hahah not chinese leh, canto bah..= cat face...hahahah

I tried to nego oreadi but Roy say best price and if add anything in future to make the house nicer, he won't charge me :yeah: ... went to several IDs and his was the only one who included rewiring and not hitting $50k... He counted 43 light points but told him to tey reduce for me.... haiz...

Design not out yet so not sure where the lights will be located... will post in y blog once it's out :yamseng:

wat can you add in future huh?? agreed with bunbun, not easy to have so many lighting points leh..sumore electricity leh..i realised my electricity cost more than my previous 4 room leh cos on cove lighting everynight and is make up of 4 tube of florescent.. :jawdrop: last time only 1 of those circular light..

afterall if you think you are comfy with him and the quotation then just go ahead la...as & when you need someting, just tell him and he will do closing 1 eye..hahahah

how was your tile selection yesterday??

eh your whole reno gonna cost you a bomb :o + all the furnitures etc....envy those who have so much budget ;)

macky like strawberry or you like?? :notti: personally i dun prefer using such bed as in very difficult to wash leh..i like the 1 from petfuze, soft and machine washable..

eh saw macky photo in clubpets**blink**

HUH!!! macky picture in clubpets....i never kw abt it. :jawdrop:

i agree is not easy to wash so normally i send for dry cleaning....she prefer new beds...hehehe

whenever i get her a new bed she will spend alot of time sleeping on it.....hahaha

Edited by rachelgoh

HUH!!! macky picture in clubpets....i never kw abt it. :jawdrop:

i agree is not easy to wash so normally i send for dry cleaning....she prefer new beds...hehehe

whenever i get her a new bed she will spend alot of time sleeping on it.....hahaha

now you know liao, quickly go and grab a copy!

wow send for dryclean ah? hmm i never did that, i only used washing machine to wash their bed..i prefer them sleeping on comforter or blanket, thinked more shiok leh..+ the fan.. :D

now you know liao, quickly go and grab a copy!

wow send for dryclean ah? hmm i never did that, i only used washing machine to wash their bed..i prefer them sleeping on comforter or blanket, thinked more shiok leh..+ the fan.. :D

yup....i'll grab a copy after work.... :dancingqueen:

Edited by rachelgoh

i also think think only. don't think will get the bed cause my girl doesn't sleep in dog beds, she usually enjoy herself on the sofa.

my previous house, she used to sleep on the bed with us since baby.

now that i have moved to a new place, i retrained her to sleep outside the bedroom.

Wah cat face somemore. Your mocha must have dual personality as both dog & cat sia. :rofl:

hahah not chinese leh, canto bah..= cat face...hahahah

i also think think only. don't think will get the bed cause my girl doesn't sleep in dog beds, she usually enjoy herself on the sofa.

my previous house, she used to sleep on the bed with us since baby.

now that i have moved to a new place, i retrained her to sleep outside the bedroom.

mine also prefer the sofa or OUR BED than their bed 8|

sleep outside the bedroom ah? you put blanket on the floor next to your bed lor..mine will whine the whole nite if they are not allowed to come in :( but i think they also get used to it liao..somemore your gal also aged liao wor..scare she get depressed le..

Wah cat face somemore. Your mocha must have dual personality as both dog & cat sia. :rofl:

ya lor from back he just looked like a cat :sport-smiley-004: from front is a dog..kekeke

look at mocha mau yong :o

P8052454.jpg

the DIY decal, brought from forumer named Ris. she cut the flowers and all i have to do is to stick on the glass..not very easy or difficult la but have to take care of the air bubbles and the alignment..

still quite satisfied with the work done :D

P8052450.jpg

and the toshiba washing machine just brought..overall good performance and quiet..been 6 years since i last brought WM...only need to press 2 buttons each time, ON -> start and it will auto detect the amount of clothings and dispense necessary amount of water...maybe i too suaku liao, seem so advanced.. :bangwall:

10KG load at $550, good buy :notti:

P7302445.jpg

Wah mocha looks so docile like that. Really looks mau yong! :rofl:

The decals look good on the glass. Adds a lovely touch to your renovated place. :)

mine also prefer the sofa or OUR BED than their bed 8|

sleep outside the bedroom ah? you put blanket on the floor next to your bed lor..mine will whine the whole nite if they are not allowed to come in :( but i think they also get used to it liao..somemore your gal also aged liao wor..scare she get depressed le..

ya lor from back he just looked like a cat :sport-smiley-004: from front is a dog..kekeke

wont lah, when i moved initially,

she whine for 2 nights, then settle liao.

sometimes she will try to gek gek come in,,, but she knows that she's not allowed at certain places..

so she just curl at the corner of the bedroom.

when its time to sleep, we ask her to go out, she will give us a very sad look but she still guai guai walk out.

most of my friends like my girl cause she's REALLY easy to train considering she's a jack russell.

when contractors came, she's like supervisor.

My reno 90% completed.

Masterbedroom updated! Enjoy! :)