Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
babytan

Dogs & Us

thanks friends that you like the picture, the wardrobe door was partial ajar, yes she's quite fat, about 8kg, she put on weight after i sterilised her.

For Washing Machine, mine is LG, i'm also moving my LG fridge and washing machine over to new house.

My new place at Sengkang

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
thanks friends that you like the picture, the wardrobe door was partial ajar, yes she's quite fat, about 8kg, she put on weight after i sterilised her.

For Washing Machine, mine is LG, i'm also moving my LG fridge and washing machine over to new house.

My new place at Sengkang

Anyone interested in buying my venetian mirror for their new home??

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15130

hhmmm,, anyhow post on people's Tblog just to sell something??

Anyway,

Babytan, do u happen to know where i can find nice designer style chair at reasonable prices?

I'm looking for one for my dresser table

hhmmm,, anyhow post on people's Tblog just to sell something??

Anyway,

Babytan, do u happen to know where i can find nice designer style chair at reasonable prices?

I'm looking for one for my dresser table

hahahahaha sarah just trying her luck la..nice mirror but i duno how to appreciate such leh..no mirrors in living due to FS...hope you find a buyer soon sarah :yamseng:

eh style chair ah? i also duno such things leh cos me no dressing table :( is it those on castors?? or just a super nice chair nia? sorry hor me a bit kuku but i think the decor magazine got feature some leh..wats your budget? think read at some thread before about some styling chairs...let me check out the past magazines i have..wait hor ;)

btw went to harvey just now, salesman was telling me not to buy LG or samsung or panasonic cos water usage alot, true??

he recommended toshiba (my current 1 the same but 6 yrs ago model) 9kg washer $600 worth it or not??

Edited by babytan

I dunno much about the washing machine as me and my hubby feel that washing machine will spoil very fast. So we got a normal one, an LG 6.5kg, courtesy of my PILs

hahahahaha sarah just trying her luck la..nice mirror but i duno how to appreciate such leh..no mirrors in living due to FS...hope you find a buyer soon sarah :yamseng:

eh style chair ah? i also duno such things leh cos me no dressing table :( is it those on castors?? or just a super nice chair nia? sorry hor me a bit kuku but i think the decor magazine got feature some leh..wats your budget? think read at some thread before about some styling chairs...let me check out the past magazines i have..wait hor ;)

btw went to harvey just now, salesman was telling me not to buy LG or samsung or panasonic cos water usage alot, true??

he recommended toshiba (my current 1 the same but 6 yrs ago model) 9kg washer $600 worth it or not??

Edited by BunBun

I dunno much about the washing machine as me and my hubby feel that washing machine will spoil very fast. So we got a normal one, an LG 6.5kg, courtesy of my PILs

i dun need a very very good 1 la, just can wash clean can liao lor..seem like many people using LG leh..me no people courtesy le.. :D got to buy cos now i cannot wash clothes! btw top load or front load better? wats the rational behind huh? i am placing side by side with the dryer so if to save space then not applicable for me liao..i only know that front load got to squat down to take out clothing, other than this i really duno wats the difference..can someone enlighten me?

bun --> you still housewife at home ah? read that CC nowadays got many programmes leh..saw some on interior and cooking class, very interesting.. :good: not expensive also..think you can go for baking class also?

ask you, that time duno channel U or 8 got feature this baking course located duno where hor..said that the ingredients very cheap and pay like $30-40 to go for 1 baking lesson and can even bring the cake you make home...you have any idea where is this place or name? me tempting to go but no khaki, sumore duno where the place..

babytan, then i dunno liao,

i'm LG supporter for Washing Machine and Fridge cause they are v lasting.

nowadays for water efficient / energy saving facilities, it applies to most brands, just different models that's all.

If you don't wash clothes everyday, i think water wont be such a big impact. My water per month is only $17+ since day 1 at my own house.

All washing machine can choose water load also.

i dun need a very very good 1 la, just can wash clean can liao lor..seem like many people using LG leh..me no people courtesy le.. :D got to buy cos now i cannot wash clothes! btw top load or front load better? wats the rational behind huh? i am placing side by side with the dryer so if to save space then not applicable for me liao..i only know that front load got to squat down to take out clothing, other than this i really duno wats the difference..can someone enlighten me?

bun --> you still housewife at home ah? read that CC nowadays got many programmes leh..saw some on interior and cooking class, very interesting.. :good: not expensive also..think you can go for baking class also?

ask you, that time duno channel U or 8 got feature this baking course located duno where hor..said that the ingredients very cheap and pay like $30-40 to go for 1 baking lesson and can even bring the cake you make home...you have any idea where is this place or name? me tempting to go but no khaki, sumore duno where the place..

hi babytan,

the front loading washing machine uses less water compares to the top loading one. The front load uses up to 60% less water and up to 68% less energy than conventional top loading machines.

disadvantage is u got to bend down whenever u need to put in / take out the clothes...

The cooking school u mentioned is phoon huat at geylang.. u can check out the phoon huat webby for more

details.

http://www.phoonhuat.com/b_handsondemo.htm

hi babytan,

the front loading washing machine uses less water compares to the top loading one. The front load uses up to 60% less water and up to 68% less energy than conventional top loading machines.

http://www.phoonhuat.com/b_handsondemo.htm

I know that front loads consume less water and stuff.... but in the end, I still buy 7.5kg top load from Samsung. Reason? They are a lot cheaper, like for like!... I paid $359 for mine, I think.... from CTC. What to do? Poor guy like me. Though Samsung is Korean brand, they have a few newer models and come with 5-year warranty on the motor. OK lah.

Unlike buying a fuel saving car... I thought that since I am only going to wash my clothes once or twice a week, the weekly savings doesn't justify the premium up front price to be paid. And of course, I lazy to bend down all the time.

My two cents.... :)

i'm using a thomson 'top-load' at the moment

the loading action is from the top, but the drum spins like front load

it's pretty expensive, around $1k

but if this one spoil i'll buy the same one again

my rationale

1. very gentle on my clothes - hand-wash only clothes also can go in

2. save water, but wash cycle slightly longer - clothes come out very clean

3. can choose drum speed, water temp - good when i need to wash some really dirty stuff

4. compact size - it's only 40cm wide so save space for my service yard

5. good quality - it doesn't come with 5yr warranty but mine is 6yrs and going on strong :yamseng:

Ya still a temp hsewife at home. Went for an interview on thurs. Have to wait for their reply.

I didn't see the ch 8 or U show on baking classes but there are workshops available other than Phoon Huat which you can actually do a web search. Phoon Huat has an outlet at Jurong East also. There is also B-I-Y at bukit timah which offers baking courses by wilton. 1 baking course is 4 lessons with duration of 2 hours each. Cost is 270-280 with GST i think. Greycat took up some lessons with shermay cooking school for basic cupcake lessons. Ranval and I went to greycat for the cupcake activity last month le.

Workshops are cheaper since they're not held in a training school but at the teacher's place with a minimum no of people & the fees per person is around 80. Somemore its just for a few hours only (A min of 2-4 hours) and its one time only to learn just what you want to learn, the simple steps) But if you want courses like novice, advanced, expert level, its better to go to a school that offers professional courses with certification that is.

Edited by BunBun

arh..now i know the baking class name liao, thanks all for the info :D:D

didnt know that jurong east also have..me really suaku la..will go and explore..

somehow agreed with max that the water saving part doesnt justify alot as i also use like once a week nia..

but still in dilemma on which one to get..shop recommended this at $670:

http://www.hitachiconsumer.com/sg/products...299&tid=635

any comments??

arghhhh water leaking from my rainshower...a little from piping a little from shower head..no wonder never kana 4D :( never realised that cos never leak initially but later i wonder how come the toilet floor always wet..called Roy and he will come and check this wed..very prompt service (hahah and of course not forgetting his last 10% payment)...

1 of the anti-slam mechanism at kitchen cabinet also stuck, no wonder when close always got the bomb bomb sound, thought i was too rough...Roy will get me another and fix for me...kekekeke so far still so happy la

another problem is that his man come and install mirror in WIW for me, pasted masking tape to secure the mirror and told me to remove the tape the next day..when i did that, side of the paint being scrape off :(:(

very ugly leh but i duno how to amend the lobang leh cos sure can see the unevenness even if paint over??

will show Roy on wed, see if that can be used as a chip to exchange for more discount :notti:

P7222400.jpg

any1 any idea to mend that?

arh..now i know the baking class name liao, thanks all for the info :D:D

didnt know that jurong east also have..me really suaku la..will go and explore..

somehow agreed with max that the water saving part doesnt justify alot as i also use like once a week nia..

but still in dilemma on which one to get..shop recommended this at $670:

http://www.hitachiconsumer.com/sg/products...299&tid=635

any comments??

didn't know much abt hitachi washing machine..

but the F&P top loading should be good. many of my friends are using it and they don't have

bad comments...

the jurong Phoon Huat is a demo class.. $10 and u can use the voucher to buy their pdts after

class. hehehe

are u into baking ??

I dunno about Jurong's Phoon Huat having demo class for 10 bucks but business there is quite good.

Went there a few times already and I still see activity going on there.

Btw, their baking tins on sale have recipes pasted at the bottom you know? But to get the recipe, have to buy the baking tins. I think their recipes are abit common like chocolate sponge cake, pineapple cake..

Edited by BunBun