Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
babytan

Dogs & Us

I dunno about Jurong's Phoon Huat having demo class for 10 bucks but business there is quite good.

Went there a few times already and I still see activity going on there.

Btw, their baking tins on sale have recipes pasted at the bottom you know? But to get the recipe, have to buy the baking tins. I think their recipes are abit common like chocolate sponge cake, pineapple cake..

ohhh i didnt know that. i got some last time but no recipe leh.

they have recipe their webby also.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Have le, you know those recipe pasted at the bottom will have picture of cake right? you got to remove that picture carefully cos the recipe is printed at the back if I remember right. I bought one of those 8" one and I think it was a pineapple cake pict pasted on the bottom that time. There was a recipe at the back of the pic. But I can't find the pic now. Dunno where it disappear to. :( Must have been lost somewhere else in my storage.

ohhh i didnt know that. i got some last time but no recipe leh.

they have recipe their webby also.

Edited by BunBun

didn't know much abt hitachi washing machine..

but the F&P top loading should be good. many of my friends are using it and they don't have

bad comments...

the jurong Phoon Huat is a demo class.. $10 and u can use the voucher to buy their pdts after

class. hehehe

are u into baking ??

er me not into baking, just remb that i saw the TV show and looks interesting..if got some special occasion can rather go and make than buy lor..now i remb phoon huat (the little red man) cos 1 day my fren ask me to help buy canned peach (cos they have cake shop at neighbourhood area) then i asked my fren wat so special about the peach there, they told me CHEAP! :bangwall: kekkekkeke i really so blur..didnt know that is the place where i always wanted to find out

i haven decided on the washer yet. went to best last nite the same model that i intend to get is retailing for $799 :jawdrop: realised that Kong Tai still have the best price afterall (at $670)

i recce my "spoil" washer, somehow still can use..so now i tot until it die on me then buy la...kekeke lazy bum bum 8|

Phoon Huat is not only the store that sells everything for baking stuff. There's Sun Lik Trading, Gim Hin Lee as well. :) But yes some stuff sold at Phoon Huat is cheap while others are not so cheap. It just depends on what you're getting.

Hehehe been collecting recipes for practice on my own actually that why I've been looking through alot of baking stuff.

Edited by BunBun

Phoon Huat is not only the store that sells everything for baking stuff. There's Sun Lik Trading, Gim Hin Lee as well. :)

Hehehe been collecting recipes for practice on my own actually that why I've been looking through alot of baking stuff.

at least is a healthy hobby :good: i dun own a oven, think want to learn now also difficult..hows your job hunting? which area you specialize in?

Ya it is a healthy hobby though. Why don't you get an oven first so that whatever you've learnt, you can put your new recipes to practice?

My job hunting is a zero at the moment, still pending the reply on the results of the interview last thurs though.

Got my pm?

at least is a healthy hobby :good: i dun own a oven, think want to learn now also difficult..hows your job hunting? which area you specialize in?

er me not into baking, just remb that i saw the TV show and looks interesting..if got some special occasion can rather go and make than buy lor..now i remb phoon huat (the little red man) cos 1 day my fren ask me to help buy canned peach (cos they have cake shop at neighbourhood area) then i asked my fren wat so special about the peach there, they told me CHEAP! :bangwall: kekkekkeke i really so blur..didnt know that is the place where i always wanted to find out

i haven decided on the washer yet. went to best last nite the same model that i intend to get is retailing for $799 :jawdrop: realised that Kong Tai still have the best price afterall (at $670)

i recce my "spoil" washer, somehow still can use..so now i tot until it die on me then buy la...kekeke lazy bum bum 8|

ohh i got mine from GOh Ah Bee.. have u tried them?? Price also cheaper than Best all these..

Take your time in deciding.. eheheh

bun got it :drunk: now no $ and no space to get oven leh.. :bow:

isasoap --> i heard of Goh Ah Bee also but i think they located in the east? too far for me to go there leh..i tot Kong Tai is comparable to them..maybe i should call and enquire about the price... :P

bun got it :drunk: now no $ and no space to get oven leh.. :bow:

isasoap --> i heard of Goh Ah Bee also but i think they located in the east? too far for me to go there leh..i tot Kong Tai is comparable to them..maybe i should call and enquire about the price... :P

goh ah bee is at hougang.

They actually do cash on delivery. hehe

u can order over the phone and pay when deliver.

don't have go there physically.

goh ah bee is at hougang.

They actually do cash on delivery. hehe

u can order over the phone and pay when deliver.

don't have go there physically.

tried to call them just now but no 1 pick up leh..will try again later..if they can quote me lower than $670 then maybe i get from them :notti:

Roy came over yesterday to touch up the left over and collect $$

finally reno came to an end, not an easy job though..at least gain a friend :drunk:

something OT to share

my birthday cake last night, compliments from my friend cake shop

P7232405.jpg

present from hubby *blink*

P7242406.jpg

baby enjoying the cushion and fan

P7232401.jpg

mocha having sweet dream

P7242422.jpg

my girl, 12 years old liao (i know looked like a boy)

27Baby.jpg

my boy, 2+years old (i know look like a girl :unsure: )

28Mocha.jpg

Your baobei so cute :dancingqueen:

cute doggies!!!!!!!!!!

too bad i can';t keep a pet at home cos my 2 boys are born prematurely,....and my elder has asthma, and younger boy born with a hole on his heart.

i have a pet dog, but i left her at my mum's hse......cos i can't bring her home due to my boys conditions.

Happy belated birthday!!

Wah.... hubby must have burn a big hole... especially after reno expense and all.

Tell him not to spoil market. 8|

Lucky my wife doesn't get online too often. hehe... :dancingqueen:

Happy belated bday, babytan. the cake is yummy looking with those swirls :dribble: Im dying to frost a cake beautifully.

Your babies are soo cute, can i cuddle them?

Your baobei so cute :dancingqueen:

hi gal, think we met before at 1 of the dog gathering? think was BBQ at Toa Payoh CC? remember?

cute doggies!!!!!!!!!!

too bad i can';t keep a pet at home cos my 2 boys are born prematurely,....and my elder has asthma, and younger boy born with a hole on his heart.

i have a pet dog, but i left her at my mum's hse......cos i can't bring her home due to my boys conditions.

ya not easy to take care of the dogs and your kids but i guess priority will be the kids :yamseng: when you decided to get a pet dog, have to be commited also cos they cannot be thrown around.. :yamseng:

Happy belated birthday!!

Wah.... hubby must have burn a big hole... especially after reno expense and all.

Tell him not to spoil market. 8|

Lucky my wife doesn't get online too often. hehe... :dancingqueen:

thankie thankie :) didnt expect him to get me the present as we really burnt a big hole after reno..i would rather save the $ but i still appreciate, afterall is the thoughts that count..he know i wanted to buy but waiting for the price to drop hahahah man usually dun bargain, so he went into the shop and just brought it with only 20% discount 8|

Happy belated bday, babytan. the cake is yummy looking with those swirls :dribble: Im dying to frost a cake beautifully.

Your babies are soo cute, can i cuddle them?

thanks gal :) cake from fren's shop,,quite nice as the sponge cake not very sweet and little cream only..yummy yummy

hmm if i organise house warming, any1 want to come? hahah then you cuddle as much as you want lah!

btw i called Goh Ah Bee just now, they quote $725 for the same model..guess Kong Tai have the best price afterall :unsure: