Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
babytan

Dogs & Us

Wow, $47K??? *blink*sweat*

U must be doing alot of stuffs.

Mine is 5I - 122sqm (Point Block) in Sengkang.

Change all the floor tiles n wall tiles, windows, kitchen cabinet, hack down some walls n put up some walls, false ceiling, suspended TV console, wardrobe for 1 room only, rewiring, plumbing, changing all the waste pipes... 30 years old flat very run-down... haiz....

Mind me asking how much is yours? :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi gal, think we met before at 1 of the dog gathering? think was BBQ at Toa Payoh CC? remember?

icic....i remember liao :dancingqueen:

Great to see u again :)

tried to call them just now but no 1 pick up leh..will try again later..if they can quote me lower than $670 then maybe i get from them :notti:

Roy came over yesterday to touch up the left over and collect $$

finally reno came to an end, not an easy job though..at least gain a friend :drunk:

something OT to share

my birthday cake last night, compliments from my friend cake shop

P7232405.jpg

present from hubby *blink*

P7242406.jpg

baby enjoying the cushion and fan

P7232401.jpg

mocha having sweet dream

P7242422.jpg

happy belated birthday to you & may all wishes come true :dancingqueen:

Here's Macky giving you her flying kiss kiss :dancingqueen:

Edited by rachelgoh

Mine is 122sq resale 5m

Rewiring, Plumbing, changing of copper pipes, standard stuffs will definitely be in our quotation.

Actually is redo whole house

except flooring for Living Room and all Bedrooms.

and not touching all the downlights in living room also

What I did (Major work)

Hacking 1 bedroom wall to combine 2 rooms to 1

Seal up 1 door

Design with Fabricate 12ft wardrobe (with doors) with gysum board

Top & Bottom 4ft study area

26ft top and bottom kitchen cabinet

2 ft full height side cabinet

Approx 10 feet feature wall which includes shoe cabinet and console

Hacking and re-lay of 2 Toilets, service balcony, kitchen

Reconstruct Master toilet to conceal ugly pipings with hollow blocks

Vanity cabinet and solid top in Master toilet

Re-Varnishing of existing parquet flooring for Living & all bedrooms

Painting, redo of affect cornices after rewiring and pulling down of old cabinets etc etc etc

My initial quotation was approx $26K+

i think Plus - Minus should be approx $30K inclucing wiring.

Not sure of the final bill yet as my reno not completed.

btw: i'm not sure if wiring is including in your quotation but if you are redoing the whole house lightings, maybe its a package.

mine is separate caclulation.

oh me ar .. hardly online with RT coz me have nothing to update for my house ...

just got back from bkk with cantona n others last nite.

i totally know how you feeling abt mocha , donut got the same problem b4. i went to burst the sac myself ..

it was as big as a ping pong ball wor ... donut's wound took abt 8 days to heal .. wore collar for only 1st few days ... must keep the open wound clean n dry at all times .. dun worry .. it will heal well.

now always squeeze the anal myself to make sure that donut won't get back same problem again.

great! hows the trip? sure got many good buys right?? :notti: pocket also goodbye..

think his wound healing well but still :jawdrop: looked so ke lian with the e-collar...and throw tantrum at times not allowing me to see or touch..i only scare the discharge kana his tail and end up his tail also infection..vet gave something like starch powder to absorb the discharge..think he is on the road to recovery but still takes time..after he heal, think i will need to squeeze myself liao..never squeeze before leh..

Jurong East Central?? Where is it ah?? Sorry, not very familiar with the west... Near Roy's showrm?? Maybe can ask him get for me... muahahaha... Meeting him on Wed at the tile shop...

same like you, my flat also very run down and about 30+yrs, only thing is smaller thats why i spend 35K on reno nia..lolz looking forward to your pictures :dancingqueen:

you got PM :yamseng:

icic....i remember liao :dancingqueen:

Great to see u again :)

happy belated birthday to you & may all wishes come true :dancingqueen:

Here's Macky giving you her flying kiss kiss :dancingqueen:

thankie..getting new house soon huh? hows your search for ID?

kopitehC--> think your quote still consider quite reasonable le :good:

thankie..getting new house soon huh? hows your search for ID?

kopitehC--> think your quote still consider quite reasonable le :good:

Yup! before getting the keys we hv already started shopping every wkends n bought some stuffs liao..... :dancingqueen:

Edited by rachelgoh

my birthday cake last night, compliments from my friend cake shop

P7232405.jpg

present from hubby *blink*

P7242406.jpg

Happy Happy belated Birthday!!! :dancingqueen: So sweet of your hubby....

So my quote abt $47k ex or not??? If you feel ex then tomoro I go ask him again... hahaha... My price include rewiring... got 43 light points! :jawdrop::jawdrop:

I also looking forward to my reno... so I can move in FASTER!!!

Edited by Cyn

it depends on what you want to do lah,

more lightings = $$$

more carpentry = $$$

blah blah blah = $$$

:) Roy's quotation is reasonable, don't worry

maybe u really do alot of stuffs like hacking and rebuilding walls etc etc

it depends on what you want to do lah,

more lightings = $$$

more carpentry = $$$

blah blah blah = $$$

:) Roy's quotation is reasonable, don't worry

maybe u really do alot of stuffs like hacking and rebuilding walls etc etc

Haiz..... was just thinking not going to move hse at least for a long long time so just do up nicely.... Tomoro choosing my tiles :dancingqueen: .... Yipppeeeeee :sport-smiley-004: ... Will update the photos in my Blog... Do look out for it!

Yup! before getting the keys we hv already started shopping every wkends n bought some stuffs liao..... :dancingqueen:

hahaha so shiok right..macky getting new bed too :notti:

Poor mocha. He prob wants to be sayanged by you at this time.

aiya not very poor thing la, he still yaya papaya...tonight post the picture of his "mau" yong... :P

how is mocha's appetite? so poor ting....

appetite VERY GOOD la, finish everything less than 1minute..he not sick la just backside pain nia...

Happy Happy belated Birthday!!! :dancingqueen: So sweet of your hubby....

So my quote abt $47k ex or not??? If you feel ex then tomoro I go ask him again... hahaha... My price include rewiring... got 43 light points! :jawdrop::jawdrop:

I also looking forward to my reno... so I can move in FASTER!!!

thankie :D reno are never cheap..personally i think 47K a bit on the high side..but i agreed that Roy is reasonable kind, he wouldnt tok you too much 1 la, try to nego more la..

eh 43 light points?? :jawdrop: my 3room also 21 nia leh..you sure got so many or not??

hahaha so shiok right..macky getting new bed too :notti:

hahaha....i hv already did my homework will be getting her "BOTH Strawberry Bed" for MBR.

http://www.doggyfriend.com/store/store.asp...;c=7&s=Beds

as for Living Hall will be using another strawberry bed tat i bought from Japan and bal beds kept at my mum place.

sample full view of the bed

88752239p.jpg

SP_A0196.jpg

DSCN8356.jpg

Edited by rachelgoh

Eh babytan, whats "mau' yong? my chinese is very bad kekeke

aiya not very poor thing la, he still yaya papaya...tonight post the picture of his "mau" yong... :P

Cyn, how come your place needs 43 lighting points? You might want to consider reducing it cos for a start, you be paying for replacement bulbs every then and now to replace spoilt bulbs. Its one of the disadvantages to begin with LBox and Cove lightings. My family home has this problem. One light will go out after a while and when it gets replaced, another light goes out again. Its an endless cycle buying replacement bulbs plus Lbox & cove light areas accumulate alot of dusts very easily. Not fantastic for people with sensitive noses. Im very curious where your light positions will be located.

reno are never cheap..personally i think 47K a bit on the high side..but i agreed that Roy is reasonable kind, he wouldnt tok you too much 1 la, try to nego more la..

eh 43 light points?? :jawdrop: my 3room also 21 nia leh..you sure got so many or not??

I tried to nego oreadi but Roy say best price and if add anything in future to make the house nicer, he won't charge me :yeah: ... went to several IDs and his was the only one who included rewiring and not hitting $50k... He counted 43 light points but told him to tey reduce for me.... haiz...

Eh babytan, whats "mau' yong? my chinese is very bad kekeke

Cyn, how come your place needs 43 lighting points? You might want to consider reducing it cos for a start, you be paying for replacement bulbs every then and now to replace spoilt bulbs. Its one of the disadvantages to begin with LBox and Cove lightings. My family home has this problem. One light will go out after a while and when it gets replaced, another light goes out again. Its an endless cycle buying replacement bulbs plus Lbox & cove light areas accumulate alot of dusts very easily. Not fantastic for people with sensitive noses. Im very curious where your light positions will be located.

Design not out yet so not sure where the lights will be located... will post in y blog once it's out :yamseng: