Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Pooh_75

Multi-storey Car Park Thiefs

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
???

Hey Guys, any thefts to report???

Can you beat this! :P

After staying at Punggol for almost 5 years, some cranky fellow decided to remove all 4 of my wheel Air-Caps and left behind 2 different type of his/her caps... So I presumed it must be someone who rides a bike (bicycle or motorbikes are prime suspects)

How I wished someone caught the culprit in the act... Haiz... It is not the $, but just don't feel good that something like this happened.

Anyhow, very much more fortunate than someone in Punggol who lost 4 Tyres and the car was left only on jack-ups a couple of years ago.

So it is better not to put on expensive rims... but think again... even cheap Air-Caps becoming targets of theft... so perhaps our carparts should be fitted with Surve...Cameras to deter...

Such culprits need to be punished :sport-smiley-004:

My colleague wheel air caps were stolen twice, on two consecutive days. My car was intentionally scratched, looks like key swirl marks. Yes, surveillance cameras is a good idea given that we are being charged good money for the lots.

My colleague wheel air caps were stolen twice, on two consecutive days. My car was intentionally scratched, looks like key swirl marks. Yes, surveillance cameras is a good idea given that we are being charged good money for the lots.

Must be expensive Air-Caps to be stolen twice within 2 days.

I just can't imagine what these "sickos" are thinking when they do silly things like that. Especially scratching the paintwork of cars that cannot even bite them.

Maybe HDB should start installing the cameras immediately (HEY, ANY HDB or URA CARPARKS Section personnel tuning in?) ... besides detering vandals, can double up to spot for Mas Salamat in an island wide search, presumed to be still at large.

Haiz... I am now trying to catch the culprit by putting Brand new Caps and visiting the carpark more often... never know, I might just catch the Thief in the act... maybe on someone else's car. :horse:

Police have advised that in order to avoid break-in on cars, especially parked within Multi-Storey Carparks / Basement Carparks...

It is best where vehicle owners remove their Cashcards from their IU and do not have it covered as burglers may suspect that Cash-cards are hidden under the cover

To avoid inconvenience on having the windscreens smashed... do take precautions like not parking in secluded spots...