Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shutiao06

Any Id To Recommend For Reno For Premium Flat Below $12k?

Hi all,

Just like to find out whether anyone here has any ID to recommend who has done up ur premium flat for below 12k budget?? Of cos u muz be satisfied with their work, design, attitude and coordination then i presume u'll recommend them here.. and if u have a t-blog or pictures to show then it'll b great.

After mths of fruitless search, i'm kinda anxious now.. cos all those we've met mostly quoted out of our budget.. or gone missing without getting back to us. mayb i expect too much 8| the one whom both me and hubby find to be more unique in design and outstanding blown our budget big. finally i decided to listen to hubby who's more practical and feel tat the reno can b done under 12k cos our frn (also our neighbour 8|) did tat. tried to get a quote from his ID but somehow duno wat happened.. guess he's too tied up.. till now haven got back to us.. it's been 2 wks. haiz.

wana start the reno by end apr.. so reali cant delay anymore.. besides, our rectification works shld b completed by this wk..took 1.5 mths :notti:

anyone here can help by making genuine recommendations of IDs who has done up ur place well??

:~ thanks!

Edited by shutiao06

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey shutiao06,

tot u had ur new hm done up oleady?

Aniway, premium flat package normally is abt $10k b4 GST.

It includes only e basic items, additional items like feature wall, wallpaper, tv-console, shoe & storage cabinets, window grilles, lighting pts gota top-up $.

Below is an extract frm a ID co i noe, let mi noe if u r interested. i can intro & u discus further with e ID abt ur additional items. Base on my understanding, premium flat package is kinda simple job w/o add-ons & hacking, it can b done < a month.

Professional Services

1. Design Consultation

2. Space Planning

3. Perspective Drawings

4. Material & Colour Proposal

5. Project Management

6. Site Supervision

Masonary Works

7. 50mm cabinet base c/w tiles finish

8. 50mm refrigerator base c/w tiles finish

9. 50mm washing machine base c/w tiles finish

Plumbing Works

10. Conceal drainage pipe for kitchen sink

11. Conceal drainage pipe for washing machine

12. Extension of copper pipping for kitchen sink

13. Extension of copper pipping for washing machine

14. Provide labour to install accessories for 02 bathrooms

15. Provide labour to install 01 no. of storage heater

16. Provide labour to connect inlet/ outlet for kitchen sink

Ceiling Works

17. L-box light holder ****

18. False ceiling at dining

19. False ceiling at foyer

20. False ceiling at bedroom passageway

Carpentry Works

21. 01 no. of 1800mmL solid plywood full height laminated wardrobe c/w swing doors

22. 01 no. of 1500mmL low wall-mounted laminated vanity cabinet at main bathroom

23. 01 no. of 1500mmL vanity mirror at main bathroom

Miscellaneous Works

24. Painting of whole unit (wall & ceiling) with ICI/ Nippon emulsion paint

25. Painting of all pipes, doors, door frames & gate with ICI/ Nippon gloss finish paint

26. Re-varnish of existing main door

27. Cardboard protection for existing flooring

28. General cleaning upon completion

29. Haulage service, sand, cement & debris disposal

Kitchen Cabinet

30. L20ft solid plywood kitchen cabinet in laminate finish c/w ABS door trimming

31. L10ft solid surface worktop for kitchen cabinet

32. Stainless steel 2-tier dish rack

33. Imported designer handles

34. Cutlery tray

35. Labour to install cooker hood and hob

4Rm = $9,688.00 b4 GST

5Rm = $9,988.00 b4 GST

EA = $10,288.00 b4 GST

Hi shutiao,

as wat jacky777 says.. a standard premium package for 5 room is around 8k to 12k already. So 12k for total reno can be a little tight. Y dun u consult raven? u know her? she stays at our block one.. she did her reno at 11k. Me and hubby been to her house. And she had a bomb shelter feature wall, false ceilings done and even a settee at her LR window. Maybe u can try asking her? :dancingqueen:

Hi shutiao

Actually i have gotten quo frm the same ID house as raven. Indeed, they are able to work out based on our 10 - 12K budget. And if we really go into price comparsion, think they are few ones who can offfer such attractive package. But i heard that their company are not registered with the HDB. So wonder will there be any issue anot.

Hi shutiao,

as wat jacky777 says.. a standard premium package for 5 room is around 8k to 12k already. So 12k for total reno can be a little tight. Y dun u consult raven? u know her? she stays at our block one.. she did her reno at 11k. Me and hubby been to her house. And she had a bomb shelter feature wall, false ceilings done and even a settee at her LR window. Maybe u can try asking her? :rolleyes:

Hi grace & jacky,

yap i understand norm tat's the standard pricing for a package.. but juz thought if the ID were to quote us ala carte will it b cheaper.. as for package wise, i tink we did come across slighter cheaper package.. mayb we'll not do the feature wall for our HSS already since tat'll b costly.. so we'll c how it goes. now tryin to source for those who had done theirs for ard 12k hee.

grace, thanks for the sugg.. i know raven did hers for abt 11k. did PM her for her quote and ID and called him up on mon. most likely will b meetin him this wkend :notti: but haven been to her place to take a look..perhaps wil ask whether she can let us visit to look see look see hee.

Hi shutiao

Actually i have gotten quo frm the same ID house as raven. Indeed, they are able to work out based on our 10 - 12K budget. And if we really go into price comparsion, think they are few ones who can offfer such attractive package. But i heard that their company are not registered with the HDB. So wonder will there be any issue anot.

hi missyling,

o so ur budget is the same as ours? hee :P mayb we can try to source ard together for an ID who can keep to this budget. ic.. so u've already got the quote from them.. how do u find their design btw? so they are able to work within this budget.. we'll b meetin up with them so c wat he can offer.

my frn cum neighbour did his for under 11k too. but too bad duno wat prob his ID is facin now.. we waited for his quotation for nearly 3 wks but he hasnt got back to us. haiz. guess we gota look for others already.

hmm.. i din know they're not registered.. but i tink there might b some forumers who also done theirs with companies not registered? mayb can share a bit on ur experience?

but do u know whether they have a license..or does not registered means they dun have? !!

Hey shutiao06,

tot u had ur new hm done up oleady?

Aniway, premium flat package normally is abt $10k b4 GST.

It includes only e basic items, additional items like feature wall, wallpaper, tv-console, shoe & storage cabinets, window grilles, lighting pts gota top-up $.

Below is an extract frm a ID co i noe, let mi noe if u r interested. i can intro & u discus further with e ID abt ur additional items. Base on my understanding, premium flat package is kinda simple job w/o add-ons & hacking, it can b done < a month.

Professional Services

1. Design Consultation

2. Space Planning

3. Perspective Drawings

4. Material & Colour Proposal

5. Project Management

6. Site Supervision

Masonary Works

7. 50mm cabinet base c/w tiles finish

8. 50mm refrigerator base c/w tiles finish

9. 50mm washing machine base c/w tiles finish

Plumbing Works

10. Conceal drainage pipe for kitchen sink

11. Conceal drainage pipe for washing machine

12. Extension of copper pipping for kitchen sink

13. Extension of copper pipping for washing machine

14. Provide labour to install accessories for 02 bathrooms

15. Provide labour to install 01 no. of storage heater

16. Provide labour to connect inlet/ outlet for kitchen sink

Ceiling Works

17. L-box light holder ****

18. False ceiling at dining

19. False ceiling at foyer

20. False ceiling at bedroom passageway

Carpentry Works

21. 01 no. of 1800mmL solid plywood full height laminated wardrobe c/w swing doors

22. 01 no. of 1500mmL low wall-mounted laminated vanity cabinet at main bathroom

23. 01 no. of 1500mmL vanity mirror at main bathroom

Miscellaneous Works

24. Painting of whole unit (wall & ceiling) with ICI/ Nippon emulsion paint

25. Painting of all pipes, doors, door frames & gate with ICI/ Nippon gloss finish paint

26. Re-varnish of existing main door

27. Cardboard protection for existing flooring

28. General cleaning upon completion

29. Haulage service, sand, cement & debris disposal

Kitchen Cabinet

30. L20ft solid plywood kitchen cabinet in laminate finish c/w ABS door trimming

31. L10ft solid surface worktop for kitchen cabinet

32. Stainless steel 2-tier dish rack

33. Imported designer handles

34. Cutlery tray

35. Labour to install cooker hood and hob

4Rm = $9,688.00 b4 GST

5Rm = $9,988.00 b4 GST

EA = $10,288.00 b4 GST

Sorry,

Can I have your ID contacts?my budget is also 10-12k.thks

hi missyling,

o so ur budget is the same as ours? hee !! mayb we can try to source ard together for an ID who can keep to this budget. ic.. so u've already got the quote from them.. how do u find their design btw? so they are able to work within this budget.. we'll b meetin up with them so c wat he can offer.

my frn cum neighbour did his for under 11k too. but too bad duno wat prob his ID is facin now.. we waited for his quotation for nearly 3 wks but he hasnt got back to us. haiz. guess we gota look for others already.

hmm.. i din know they're not registered.. but i tink there might b some forumers who also done theirs with companies not registered? mayb can share a bit on ur experience?

but do u know whether they have a license..or does not registered means they dun have? !!

Hi shutiao06

I've sourced for a few ID but their are the most attractive among the rest. Didn't really get to see their design gallery. And i'm also meeting them again this week to confirm some items on the quo.

Actually, how i know they are not registered with HDB is that, i can't find their company name in HDB website. Anyway, will check with them on this.

samluvbliss and shutiao06,

I have actually looked for couple of contractors, their response is either slow or no follow-up hence overall i still feel that Homely image is better the price that they had quoted me is around 15K.

I am still considering, currently waiting for his drawing.

Ceiling works

Labor & material to install L-box cum false ceiling for living & dining.

Labor & material to box up sunken wall **** hall using plaster board.

Labor & material to run 19no of lighting points for proposed plan.

Labor only to install 19no of light fittings for proposed plan.

Carpentry works

Design & fabricate L: 32ft top & bottom kitchen cabinet (suspended) using solid laminated plywood with ABS trimming.

Supply & install L:17.5ft solid surface worktop.

Design & fabricate L:5ft feature wall for household shelter using solid laminated plywood with ABS trimming.

Design & fabricate L:8ft sliding wardrobe in master bedroom using solid laminated plywood with ABS trimming.

Miscellaneous

Supply & install inlet & outlet piping for sink & washing machine.

Supply labor to connect sink & tap kitchen cabinet area.

Supply labor & construct bases for fridge, washing machine & cabinet.

Supply & install 1no tempered glass shower screen at master bedroom bathroom.

Labor only to install 8nos of light fittings for whole house (excl those in proposed ceiling works).

Supply & looping 1 no of SCV & double socket **** hall TV area.

General for clearing debris.

General area cleaning.

Supply and instal 1 pvc door for kitchen

Supply and install 1 electrical plug in Master bedroom toilet

Painting for whole house

Level the Window side couch for Master bedroom

Cheerie

Hi all,

Just like to find out whether anyone here has any ID to recommend who has done up ur premium flat for below 12k budget?? Of cos u muz be satisfied with their work, design, attitude and coordination then i presume u'll recommend them here.. and if u have a t-blog or pictures to show then it'll b great.

After mths of fruitless search, i'm kinda anxious now.. cos all those we've met mostly quoted out of our budget.. or gone missing without getting back to us. mayb i expect too much :( the one whom both me and hubby find to be more unique in design and outstanding blown our budget big. finally i decided to listen to hubby who's more practical and feel tat the reno can b done under 12k cos our frn (also our neighbour :)) did tat. tried to get a quote from his ID but somehow duno wat happened.. guess he's too tied up.. till now haven got back to us.. it's been 2 wks. haiz.

wana start the reno by end apr.. so reali cant delay anymore.. besides, our rectification works shld b completed by this wk..took 1.5 mths :jawdrop:

anyone here can help by making genuine recommendations of IDs who has done up ur place well??

:help: thanks!

Hi,

May I know ID can recommend to me?

Regards,

LawrenceJasmine

Hi,

May I know ID can recommend to me?

Regards,

LawrenceJasmine

Hi,

We've finally cfm our ID but it wasnt within the 12k budget :( cos in the end decided tat there's a no. of things i wana have..so wasnt able to find 1 within tat budget.. mayb u can visit my t-blog for more updates.. then we'll c how things go.. if everythg turns out well, i'll definitely recommend my id.. but let me monitor first hee ;)

Hi all, Im also looking for an ID who can give me ard that price. in fact i alr drafted my own requirements in a detail quote... all i need is a good ID/contractor who can give me the right price, coz i am BERI SURE mine can be done in 10 to 11K.. keke :P

shutiao06: can i knw hw is ur "octo-Haus ID+C" carpentry /workmanship??

jaCKY777, missyling, reds79, samluvbliss, Cheerie, lawrencejasmine : can pls pm me the IDs contacts that you've gotten? thanks :)

Edited by mud3210

Hi all, Im also looking for an ID who can give me ard that price. in fact i alr drafted my own requirements in a detail quote... all i need is a good ID/contractor who can give me the right price, coz i am BERI SURE mine can be done in 10 to 11K.. keke :P

shutiao06: can i knw hw is ur "octo-Haus ID+C" carpentry /workmanship??

jaCKY777, missyling, reds79, samluvbliss, Cheerie, lawrencejasmine : can pls pm me the IDs contacts that you've gotten? thanks :)

hi mud3210,

sorry now then saw ur post..din reali keep track of this thread hee.

anyway, my ID so far so gd.. not much of hiccups so far.. started reno only last mon.. and elect works, piping works, partition works, false ceiling.. basically all the structural works all done. now only left wif painting, installation of lights, heater etc and capentry works basically. i would say it's pretty fast and we're happy wif the progress so far :good:

hmm carpentry i cant comment now.. as for the workmanship on those partition works i would say both of us quite pleased wif it.. basically dun reali have complains on the workmanship so far hee. u can visit my blog to take a look.. though cant see much wif all the works goin on and the pics i posted stil before paintin..hee. tink paintin wil start today..so hopefully by wkend i can see nice progress :sport-smiley-004: