Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

Picture122.jpg

A pic of our messy kitchen. We chose the colors green and grey however the colors are abit lopsided as we were unable to visualise it when choosing the colors. More grey would be nicer...

Picture123.jpg

Another view of the kitchen..

Picture125.jpg

Our sink and kitchen tap which I love cause it can extend out.

Picture124.jpg

Our stove which is giving abit of problem..thinking whether to call sim siang choong.

Picture126.jpg

The counter top between the kitchen and service balcony,

Edited by sWalloW

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Picture128.jpg

The service balcony..still in a mess...

Picture129.jpg

My custom make area which comes with a drainage and a spray for my dog to pee..Makes cleaning and washing alot easier!

Picture130.jpg

Common toilet..

Picture131.jpg

Common toilet selving etc..

Picture132.jpg

MBR toilet

And omg..realise the photos are too big but I'm lazy to resize.

Btw, our renovations were handled by Uncle Winson.

Edited by sWalloW

Usually u can get yr quote 1 to 2 days if the id is responsible

Sometimes does'nt mean don't reply in 1-2 days is irresponsible. :)

Read Ho Bee thread....1wk also no reply but they're good. Ppl go back...if you can take tt attitude.

So do read around more. :rolleyes:

hehe.. thanks! He SMS me alr... said got to take queue no.. hahaha... will get 1st quotation by this wed... looking forward to it.. thanks! :D

Great!

Hey peeps...a friendly message from Kelvin.

Do give him a call rather then email as he's alittle tied up at the moment.

Cheers! :)

Guest careBnet
Sometimes does'nt mean don't reply in 1-2 days is irresponsible. :)

Read Ho Bee thread....1wk also no reply but they're good. Ppl go back...if you can take tt attitude.

So do read around more. :rolleyes:

haha.

agree agree

care

Guest careBnet
Picture128.jpg

The service balcony..still in a mess...

Picture129.jpg

My custom make area which comes with a drainage and a spray for my dog to pee..Makes cleaning and washing alot easier!

Picture130.jpg

Common toilet..

Picture131.jpg

Common toilet selving etc..

Picture132.jpg

MBR toilet

And omg..realise the photos are too big but I'm lazy to resize.

Btw, our renovations were handled by Uncle Winson.

wow

i like your color for your kitchen.. nice le :D:D late show my wife.

so did uncle winson provide a good service.if not, me and ZC bro will call him

:D

care

Guest careBnet
Hi all,

I like to seek some advice

Which approach will be better to ask for a quote from ID?

1) Arrange an appointment with the ID to meet in person to discuss of the designs of your expectations so that the ID will come out with a detailed quote or

2) Just email them your floor plan and requirements in which they will come out with a general quote?

Many thanks.

hi

for my view ,will to meet for direct discussion to avoid unnessasary dispute. for more detail qoutation.

care

Guest careBnet
hehe.. thanks! He SMS me alr... said got to take queue no.. hahaha... will get 1st quotation by this wed... looking forward to it.. thanks! :D

ha ha

must take queue number now. haha.. no to worry they are alway very respondsible.. just take the queue ba.

care

hi

for my view ,will to meet for direct discussion to avoid unnessasary dispute. for more detail qoutation.

care

Hi Care,

Thank you for your reply. I agree with you, talk in person and relate what i want.. the quotation will be clearer and if i do have any doubts, i can ask him immediately.

I will be meeting him up today at around 5 plus in the evening at the showroom I really hope he can come out which i desired for design and price.

Thanks again.. Have a good day.

hi

yes i do agree wat you mention, some thread are ID disguise as forummer for self-advertise. but Tau ID thread we have list out our own nick at the board that have use Tau ID service, and willing to share our 's exp with all here :rolleyes::rolleyes: afterall decision is on your own. any way tau Id pricing is high then other but i can say they ready show their service and professionlism to us. :paint: hmmm.... i have take over my house for almost half a year, but whenever i need their service like additonal items or some minor issue on existng reno , they will alway attend to the problem shortly. happy reno to you :D

care

hi, am sure that you and ZC are not ID, as no ID will disguise for about 1 year in the same thread ;)

hmm, not looking for the cheapest, but looking for the value, incl after-sale service... hv met kelvin 2 times, last sat he was at my place for site visit, so that can quote more accurately based on actual layout/measurement... also get his opinion on our reno plan... i did feedback to him a few items that quoted far too high (i.e. > 50% higher than other IDs)... we are not looking at him totally match or lower than other quotes... we can accept if it's not more than 20%... i think have to give and take... as i do not want him to sacrifice his bottomline either... he has been very considerate, and managed to revise the quotation to match our budget... we are meeting him again at our place tomorrow, as we have some new reno idea that he prefer to take measurement and quote/suggest accordingly...

Haha rest assure i'm a owner, not someone in disguise.

Anyway who's staying at Bukit Batok 395 area soon? Last evening Kelvin call say want bring someone up to my place can anot but i was out...so did'nt.

ya, that's for sure, someone in disguise will not post so many pictures :rolleyes:

my new place near bkt batok, but have not requested kelvin for any viewing yet...

i asked kelvin to show me draft design... not the sofisticated 3D plan, but just 2D layout plan... but he said he will only come out with the design after confirmation... is it the norm? this is the first time i engaged ID, so don't know what is the industry norm... as some other IDs did show me the design layout plan, and some even have hand-drawn draft design...

i hv another silly question... as i mentioned that i got quotation from 4 IDs, but eventually i can only award the contract to one... but all of them have spent considerable amount of time thinking abt the design and come out with the quotation... so, normally how do you "reject" the rest... i hv never done that before and feel quite bad :(

hi, am sure that you and ZC are not ID, as no ID will disguise for about 1 year in the same thread ;)

hmm, not looking for the cheapest, but looking for the value, incl after-sale service... hv met kelvin 2 times, last sat he was at my place for site visit, so that can quote more accurately based on actual layout/measurement... also get his opinion on our reno plan... i did feedback to him a few items that quoted far too high (i.e. > 50% higher than other IDs)... we are not looking at him totally match or lower than other quotes... we can accept if it's not more than 20%... i think have to give and take... as i do not want him to sacrifice his bottomline either... he has been very considerate, and managed to revise the quotation to match our budget... we are meeting him again at our place tomorrow, as we have some new reno idea that he prefer to take measurement and quote/suggest accordingly...

ya, that's for sure, someone in disguise will not post so many pictures :rolleyes:

my new place near bkt batok, but have not requested kelvin for any viewing yet...

i asked kelvin to show me draft design... not the sofisticated 3D plan, but just 2D layout plan... but he said he will only come out with the design after confirmation... is it the norm? this is the first time i engaged ID, so don't know what is the industry norm... as some other IDs did show me the design layout plan, and some even have hand-drawn draft design...

i hv another silly question... as i mentioned that i got quotation from 4 IDs, but eventually i can only award the contract to one... but all of them have spent considerable amount of time thinking abt the design and come out with the quotation... so, normally how do you "reject" the rest... i hv never done that before and feel quite bad :(

there are designer who will give u a rough layout plan before confirmation.

Guest careBnet
there are designer who will give u a rough layout plan before confirmation.

hi.

ya, different ID do different way.all kind of pattern. we have passby the way and walk through the path. :) so me and my wife knew it very well.

any way tau Id provide prastical design for me so far and it is nice

just to share

care

One thing i can tell you is Kelvin has no hidden cost from my experience, unless along the way of reno you add stuff.

A friend did'nt take Kelvin's quote and in the end, although intial quote was cheaper, the final bill of hidden came up to slightly more then kelvin's intial.

For the qns on plan, it's not really a practise, more of a individual company practise.

Just to share - every quote is customised as needs are diff. Can you imagine going all the work then use the design go other firms? Lots has experience this bad path, hence usualyl after confirmation or put a 1k deposit then see drawings, know what i mean?

Happy reno guys!

Edited by Zc31

Guest careBnet
One thing i can tell you is Kelvin has no hidden cost from my experience, unless along the way of reno you add stuff.

A friend did'nt take Kelvin's quote and in the end, although intial quote was cheaper, the final bill of hidden came up to slightly more then kelvin's intial.

For the qns on plan, it's not really a practise, more of a individual company practise.

Just to share - every quote is customised as needs are diff. Can you imagine going all the work then use the design go other firms? Lots has experience this bad path, hence usualyl after confirmation or put a 1k deposit then see drawings, know what i mean?

Happy reno guys!

yes

fully agree and support :)

happy reno guyssss

care