Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

U see. This is what i mean by childish.

U like to highlight your comparisons and people's comments. Highlight = what? Surf in car forums before? This is exactly the same kind of behavior that gets banned from forums.

I've never seen such statements in other thread.

Frankly i'm kinda amused more over your antics rather then what Tau has or has not to offer you.

Yes if Ernest satisfies you, by all means engage them. Dun need to brawl all over.

I shan't comment whether favor cheap anot.

YOu did not type it out explicitly, but your feedback certainly did express that and i believe others share the same sentiment.

I"m in no way related to Tau. Dun belive, ask Kelvin, winson or Gabriel.

So regardless your choice, kudos and all the best ahead.

Happy valentine's day :rofl:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

highlighting mean i am replying to that statement u had made. but its okay. if its offending to you...i shall stop the highlight.

sigh....once again, i would like to highlight that i did not go for the cheapest quote. i had drop 3 other cheapest quotation and had still stick with TAU even when their quotation is one of the highest.

so please, to the few of the most active member in this thread...stop attacking ppl who have the slightest negative comment on TAU. Stop attacking from the MONEY perspective.

Reason why i had not signed with Earnest is because i am still waiting for TAU to give me a better price even though Earnest has the higher quote compare to TAU. I am still waiting for TAU because ALL OF U said the quality and service is the best.

Dear ALL

please do not take my post as discrediting TAU. as of now, i had not engaged TAU as i had not made my decision. therefore i am not in the best position to comment on TAU quality.

cheers

Dr Evil.

Guest careBnet
U see. This is what i mean by childish.

U like to highlight your comparisons and people's comments. Highlight = what? Surf in car forums before? This is exactly the same kind of behavior that gets banned from forums.

I've never seen such statements in other thread.

Frankly i'm kinda amused more over your antics rather then what Tau has or has not to offer you.

Yes if Ernest satisfies you, by all means engage them. Dun need to brawl all over.

I shan't comment whether favor cheap anot.

YOu did not type it out explicitly, but your feedback certainly did express that and i believe others share the same sentiment.

I"m in no way related to Tau. Dun belive, ask Kelvin, winson or Gabriel.

So regardless your choice, kudos and all the best ahead.

Happy valentine's day :rofl:

ha ha. bro ,

happy valentine day.

whatever la.. bro. we are to share, anyway tau id is good,that we know. whether the reply is in a childish and mature way. let them be, We have completed our tough stage on renovation(no more headache), we are here to share tau id service.let continue our sharing.ignore the the the.....(you know la)haha.leave more space for other ppl 's question that we really can share our inform to and exp to.. agree..bro

care. :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

hi evil

no point saying all this here,you have to hightlight your point to them , bro. there is alway a story behind, find it out or leave it. is base on you. bro. check with them with your problem and have your solution and explanation

cheer

care

Edited by careBnet

hi,

no doubt TAU interior prices are abit high but we have no regret in engaging them.their serivices and the responsibility are always there.

so far all of my relatives also commented their workmanship :good:

well,afterall decision stil yours to engage them or not. most important,you must be comfortable with your ID...just like we are comfortable with kelvin.. :yamseng:

good day ya..

Edited by ashleymama

ha ha. bro ,

happy valentine day.

whatever la.. bro. we are to share, anyway tau id is good,that we know. whether the reply is in a childish and mature way. let them be, We have completed our tough stage on renovation(no more headache), we are here to share tau id service.let continue our sharing.ignore the the the.....(you know la)haha.leave more space for other ppl 's question that we really can share our inform to and exp to.. agree..bro

care. :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

hi evil

no point saying all this here,you have to hightlight your point to them , bro. there is alway a story behind, find it out or leave it. is base on you. bro. check with them with your problem and have your solution and explanation

cheer

care

Dr. Evil,

What's the crucial deciding factor in deciding your contractor? Share with us.

Btw, has Tau gone down to take actual measurement? Bcox for my case, after actual measurement, cost went down by about 10%, but of course i itchy backside go do more stuff i did not think of initially.

If you're comfortable, jux pm me your name and area you live in. I don't need address nor contact no. Let me have these details, i speak to Kelvin personally for you to create some magic. ;)

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum.

Can someone send me some photos on work done by TAU since so many had engaged them b4.

Thanks!

Hey there,

Guess you have not been reading around eh.

Here's a link where it documents works since day 1, showing you the transformation. :yamseng:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...=15560&st=0

Hi Dr Evil,

I am sure there is some misunderstanding somewhr... I suggest you give Kelvin a ring, sit down and go thru wif him 1 by 1. Get all the details cleared then u decide wat u really wan. I have spoken to Kelvin on your concern and he will be able to help u clear your doubts.

Myself, CareBnet, Zc31, Ashelymama and all others that had completed our reno are happy abt tau services (even after completion) and workmanship. That's why we are here to share our opinions and experiences. Watever we had given is only based on our own experiences. So it is really up to u to decide on your choice.

Like wat Bro Zc31 had mentioned, during quotation the prices will be slightly higher but after taking the actual measurement. The prices will be reduced. It's the same case for us. Jus to highlight to u, the electrical points, fan, socket are all considered as additional item separate from the quotation. It is charge based on the no of points u required in the hse. Hope it helped to clear a bit of ur doubts,. if u have any queries, u can pm me or anyone of us to enquire more.

:)

Hi Zc31,

I saw your thread already before this.

Just wondering whether there are other samples that I can refer to before making the decision.

The workmanship seems to be great, just have some concerns on the design.

:P

Hi Zc31,

I saw your thread already before this.

Just wondering whether there are other samples that I can refer to before making the decision.

The workmanship seems to be great, just have some concerns on the design.

:P

Hi,

U can refer to this thread on the earlier few pages.. There are some upload of my reno done by Tau.

Hi,

U can refer to this thread on the earlier few pages.. There are some upload of my reno done by Tau.

if i approach Kelvin now...will i hurt the person i have been talking with??

Hi Dr Evil,

Not to worry abt this, jus give Kelvin a ring. I had spoke to him abt ur issue and he was the one who suggested u can call him as he feel there might be some miss understanding somewhr which need to be clear. U can pm me for his contact.

Have a nice day ........ :rolleyes:

Edited by ilove6969

Hi,

For my house, design may not appeal to all cox i designed it myself :rofl:

Let me guess. U talk to Gabriel then now Kelvin?

Nevertheless, it's just goin one big round. They work as a team.

i got my quotation from TAU....not really happy.

Really? Could you share with me?

I thought of seeing them next week. Thks in advance!