Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

hi M2A

wat's laminate, my wife say very unique. :sport-smiley-003:

care

hmmm.. its actually white base with lotsa circles, cant seems to figure out the sizing of the photo to link it here. Nevertheless, i'm finding the time to update my blogspot with some pictures. Will post u the link when its up. :D

Edited by M2A

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Guest careBnet
can u trace back a negative advice made by me? please state clearly which did i advice ppl not to visit TAU? if so, i shall make an appology to TAU.

by calling ppl a beggar....do u think its man enough??

when ppl say A you are saying B

ha.

you didnt have to apologise to Tau id, they didnt know any thing about here. you need to apologise is to our reader and forumer with your rude attitude by highlighting and enlarge the font of other comments or ads. all forumer may know how to read your ads and will place you at a certain level. understand is very rube to call other a begger, but do you ask yourself before you anyhow shot your point and give invalid information.who are you here to suspect whether a newbie or anyone else is from or not from tau,you are just here to spoilt the day of every one here.descision is yours , and pls make your decision like a man and adult.get a ID and reno your house and share your information instead, you are just repeating your problem, but didnt solve at this moment. are you from some where or some film.?may you still young to step in to the world yet. :dancingqueen: if you dun respect other , who the else will respect you. you ever cant spell apology.seldom use rite? b cos you didnt accept advice and see from your ads or post. almost every Tau id customer you have take part to challenge with. funny lo. :dunno:

simple enough , poor but pride and principal must be there!

care

hmmm.. its actually white base with lotsa circles, cant seems to figure out the sizing of the photo to link it here. Nevertheless, i'm finding the time to update my blogspot with some pictures. Will post u the link when its up. :D

bro,

thank for your inform, will be doing another wardrobe for my common room. hee hee may use this laminate.

wife sick, so take leave to take care of her.Uncle winson will bring the laminate for me to choose today. hee hee. so bro dun mind orr... i choose the same. :notti::notti:

care

Edited by careBnet

Ppl sourcing for reno should be aware of these contractor. may compromise quality.

:dancingqueen:

An interesting article

312irns.jpg

Edited by Dr.Evil

Guest careBnet
Ppl sourcing for reno should be aware of these contractor. may compromise quality.

:dancingqueen:

An interesting article

312irns.jpg

yes bro

you are the man...

at least some good inform

hope you be part of our list

cheer evil

care

Edited by careBnet

Just want to check.

Who's house is almost scheduled for HO?

Looking at 2 owners in Tampiness and 1 in Fajar.

:cheers:

Guest careBnet
Just want to check.

Who's house is almost scheduled for HO?

Looking at 2 owners in Tampiness and 1 in Fajar.

:cheers:

bro

wat is HO?

care

hi all, may i have tau's contact? i've just had defong guys come over to have a look at my place. he seems pretty sincere bt thats just 1st meeting. we'll see.

also, may i know what type of hidden cost will there be??

Hi everyone,

I am sourcing for ID and contractor to renovate my new place. So far have sent out our floor plan to more than 15 ID companies. Came across this forum and knew about Tau. Could anyone send me your home pictures renovated by Tau? I have also send my floor plan to Tau this morning, but without contacting them through phone.

Thanks in advance!

itz hand over?

Ya HO = handover

Cause i'm being asked to do a favor for these 3 houses so just curious lor.

Tohguan - u can view my blog in Renoblog.

hi all, may i have tau's contact? i've just had defong guys come over to have a look at my place. he seems pretty sincere bt thats just 1st meeting. we'll see.

Hi, i have got DeFong quoting be before...its very cheap. but i decided not to go with them cos i found some negative review on them.

things like electrical are usually not stated. like per lighting point is ard $33 and per light installation is around $10.....when u give them ur budget...tell them it includes electrical and gst if any.

else, u will be in for a shocker.

Ya HO = handover

Cause i'm being asked to do a favor for these 3 houses so just curious lor.

Tohguan - u can view my blog in Renoblog.

Thanks Zc31! But I can't find your Renoblog...could you provide me the link??

I emailed my floor plan to Tau yesterday morning but still no any reply until now leh...

And if I already have ideas on the theme and design, will Tau still do for us the construction? meaning that only charge us the construction fee, but not the design fee.

I msg my parents Uncle winson's contact this morning at 4am...and when i just called them, they said he has already gone to the hse for the measurements. meaning they called in the morning and he pop by asap. I like his efficiency. Now waiting for his quote. =D