Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
poorteristic

Re-sale Market @ Yew Tee

Hi All, I have made a purchase for a 5rm unit around 10 minutes from Yew Tee. There is unblocked view in the unit. Valuation is 315k and Cov(inc 1% com) is 16k so total is 331k. Do you think it is worth?

Note that the unit is not renovated, just flooring and painting, there are no built in cabinets. Just that I do not need to do any hacking for my renovation. Would like to hear from you guys whether is it worth. Thanks.

Which block u buy ? was looking at 68x..those newer ones, built in 2002. What is the floor area of ur unit ..Valuation $315K is consider quite high hor..is it high floor ? unblocked view ? can see JB ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Which block u buy ? was looking at 68x..those newer ones, built in 2002. What is the floor area of ur unit ..Valuation $315K is consider quite high hor..is it high floor ? unblocked view ? can see JB ?

Mine is those built in 2002, 110sqm, can see JB.

Do you think the val is high? but val is nothing we can do, set by hdb.

You also purchasing a unit over there?

Mine is those built in 2002, 110sqm, can see JB.

Do you think the val is high? but val is nothing we can do, set by hdb.

You also purchasing a unit over there?

my current flat can see a little bit of JB...

blk 68X 4room 91sqm 13th level. sold in Dec 07 at 260K + 25K COV

actually didnt expect the price to be so high as i thot this area not much of convenience leh..my house condition wise is those move in type, stayed here for 6 years liao

:yamseng:

Edited by babytan

my current flat can see a little bit of JB...

blk 68X 4room 91sqm 13th level. sold in Dec 07 at 260K + 25K COV

actually didnt expect the price to be so high as i thot this area not much of convenience leh..my house condition wise is those move in type, stayed here for 6 years liao

:yamseng:

hi babytan,

u sold in dec07 ? but i see u getting new flat key in may 08, then where u stay during the past few mth ?

Yr valuation in already 260K ?

hi bh,

no,i m not buying yew tee..i m selling..same as babytan :notti:

Edited by tweetie76

hi babytan,

u sold in dec07 ? but i see u getting new flat key in may 08, then where u stay during the past few mth ?

hi bh,

Ya, the price has gone up... But a check at HDB resale shows that the price I paid is still considered average.

Since you both have been staying in yew tee, is there the smell of chicken droppings? Is there any smell coming from the canal?

Would appreciate to get your feedback.

hi babytan,

hi bh,

yeap signed OTP on 12 Dec 07 :D

wait for 1st & 2nd appt and ask for 2 months extension from buyer = can stay till 08 June 08...hmm so i am actually homeless liao lor..need to move out soon but flat not ready..gonna stay outside for 1 month :(

we also quite surprised that the valuation came out so high..thus decided to sell. also due to travelling far to work everyday..cannot take it leh esp the traffic jam..pity my husband lor :sport-smiley-004:

valuation also much depend on home condition, still proud to say mine in good condition la cos i never cook wan, only 2 dogs nia..

so you sold already? think the price went down a bit? went to HDB webby, saw other than mine 285K got 2 at 288K and the latest 1 at 303K :jawdrop::jawdrop:

Ya, the price has gone up... But a check at HDB resale shows that the price I paid is still considered average.

Since you both have been staying in yew tee, is there the smell of chicken droppings? Is there any smell coming from the canal?

Would appreciate to get your feedback.

hmmm we are out in morning and back home like 8pm..didnt smell anything leh

tell you something, my kitchen windows directly facing the canal la (can see sungei kadut too)!! 6 years back dun have wan, cant remember when the water started to flow in..lolz....sorry hor didnt really know my place well..kekekek

yeap signed OTP on 12 Dec 07 :D

wait for 1st & 2nd appt and ask for 2 months extension from buyer = can stay till 08 June 08...hmm so i am actually homeless liao lor..need to move out soon but flat not ready..gonna stay outside for 1 month :(

we also quite surprised that the valuation came out so high..thus decided to sell. also due to travelling far to work everyday..cannot take it leh esp the traffic jam..pity my husband lor :sport-smiley-004:

valuation also much depend on home condition, still proud to say mine in good condition la cos i never cook wan, only 2 dogs nia..

so you sold already? think the price went down a bit? went to HDB webby, saw other than mine 285K got 2 at 288K and the latest 1 at 303K :jawdrop::jawdrop:

hmmm we are out in morning and back home like 8pm..didnt smell anything leh

tell you something, my kitchen windows directly facing the canal la (can see sungei kadut too)!! 6 years back dun have wan, cant remember when the water started to flow in..lolz....sorry hor didnt really know my place well..kekekek

hi babytan,

not..mine only mature in end of this yr, now cannot sell yet..price went down urh.. :unsure:

did u do ur own resale or thru agent ?

hi bh,

no, i also nvr smell anything from canal or farm..i know cck central side is worst..they can smell chicken dunk..yew tee area still ok

hi babytan,

not..mine only mature in end of this yr, now cannot sell yet..price went down urh.. :unsure:

did u do ur own resale or thru agent ?

maybe valuation still high but the COV went down (heard from agent)

we go thru agent leh cos alot of docs to be done and it is not easy wor

the agent is fren of husband, he charged us 1.8% for selling and 0.8% for buying, not sure if this is a good deal but at least he is responsible and fast..total agent fees came out to be like 8K lor..

so you intend to sell off end of this year?

maybe valuation still high but the COV went down (heard from agent)

we go thru agent leh cos alot of docs to be done and it is not easy wor

the agent is fren of husband, he charged us 1.8% for selling and 0.8% for buying, not sure if this is a good deal but at least he is responsible and fast..total agent fees came out to be like 8K lor..

so you intend to sell off end of this year?

yaeh..we will see wat is the valuation...if good then can sell off..now this area repainting..maybe can sell for better price :deal:

Simple point for all potential buyer or seller to note.

Valuation had gone up. COV will still depend on the seller.

If you are viewing a unit now at CCK crescent blk 68X, 5rm valuation as of March and April is around 320-325k. Any new valuation report that comes out in the month of MAY may give a higher valuation.

For those who are keen to purchase, get the deal sign if the price + COV is within budget.

Then redo a valuation report, most likely this will reduce your COV, but of cos it will increase your loan amount.

Example: Purchase price at 360k

March 2008 valuation $325k + COV 35k = 360K

MAY 2008 valuation $330k + COV 30k = 360K

Spending $180+ on a new valuation may reduce your cash outlay by a few thousand dollars, no gurantee on valuation price keep going up though.

If I am representing the seller, of course I will be fighting for the highest price for the unit to be sold.

I just sold off a unit at Blk690D high floor ( Jan 2008 valuation: $326k), sold at $26k COV, total $352k,

and another $800 for some of the furniture to the buyer.

Just help a buyer buy at unit at blk 687C, valuation + COV 6.5k only.

Interior nicely done up, was actually an amazing steal for us!

If you are a buyer, please be sure you have some cash budget (at least $10-15k COV).

Not everyone is lucky to get a cheap and good house.

There are still great buys out there, but be realistic about the market prices.

Luck does play a part if a great bargain comes along, but don't depend too much on it,

Its a realistic world we are living in, do not be in a dreamland and expect prices to be like those in Year 2005 where units are sold at below valuation.

Those who are waiting by the sideline can just expect COV to get slightly lower ,but the OVERALL PRICE will remain at this level for some time to come. It might still inch up, but at a slower pace.

Good luck to all.

vinz

Edited by vinzy

yaeh..we will see wat is the valuation...if good then can sell off..now this area repainting..maybe can sell for better price :deal:

cannot tahan the smell of paint everywhere :curse: think i voted for this colour previously..hahah

we were lucky enough, sold off the flat during 1st open house viewing...if not got to clean like mad every now and there buyers want to come (cos i got 2 dogs la, lots of fur everywhere) :P

Simple point for all potential buyer or seller to note.

Valuation had gone up. COV will still depend on the seller.

If you are viewing a unit now at CCK crescent blk 68X, 5rm valuation as of March and April is around 320-325k. Any new valuation report that comes out in the month of MAY may give a higher valuation.

For those who are keen to purchase, get the deal sign if the price + COV is within budget.

Then redo a valuation report, most likely this will reduce your COV, but of cos it will increase your loan amount.

Example: Purchase price at 360k

March 2008 valuation $325k + COV 35k = 360K

MAY 2008 valuation $330k + COV 30k = 360K

Spending $180+ on a new valuation may reduce your cash outlay by a few thousand dollars, no gurantee on valuation price keep going up though.

If I am representing the seller, of course I will be fighting for the highest price for the unit to be sold.

I just sold off a unit at Blk690D high floor ( Jan 2008 valuation: $326k), sold at $26k COV, total $352k,

and another $800 for some of the furniture to the buyer.

Just help a buyer buy at unit at blk 687C, valuation + COV 6.5k only.

Interior nicely done up, was actually an amazing steal for us!

If you are a buyer, please be sure you have some cash budget (at least $10-15k COV).

Not everyone is lucky to get a cheap and good house.

There are still great buys out there, but be realistic about the market prices.

Luck does play a part if a great bargain comes along, but don't depend too much on it,

Its a realistic world we are living in, do not be in a dreamland and expect prices to be like those in Year 2005 where units are sold at below valuation.

Those who are waiting by the sideline can just expect COV to get slightly lower ,but the OVERALL PRICE will remain at this level for some time to come. It might still inch up, but at a slower pace.

Good luck to all.

vinz

hi vinz

i replied your msg, see whether u can receive, pls let me know