Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darrenelle

It's Darrenelle's

find that hafary is very popular with IDs and contractors

did you check out hup kiong and LSH at balestier as well?

there's a hup kiong at defu as well

personally prefer hup kiong coz i found my !! :jawdrop: tiles there :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
find that hafary is very popular with IDs and contractors

did you check out hup kiong and LSH at balestier as well?

there's a hup kiong at defu as well

personally prefer hup kiong coz i found my !! :jawdrop: tiles there :notti:

Yah yah, I think it's hup kiong that I went to yesterday also. Not KH. hehe....

Yah they have quite a fair bit. I am looking for this particular tile. If Hafary does not have it, I will try Hup Kiong.

wah! why? i'm using my irobot like 2 times a week..

hehe. now weekends we only wipe the tables/countertops and wash the clothes.. no more vacuuming!! yippee

:dunno: guess they are not used to having to charge the machine every now & then. plus too much things lying around, the robot will probably get stuck most of the time :P

for those who wants to buy the iRobot, might want to consider calling the distributor and ask for group discount. my parents got it at around 400 if i didn't recall wrongly

:dunno: guess they are not used to having to charge the machine every now & then. plus too much things lying around, the robot will probably get stuck most of the time :P

for those who wants to buy the iRobot, might want to consider calling the distributor and ask for group discount. my parents got it at around 400 if i didn't recall wrongly

Really? Are you getting one yourself? Let me know. I am interested. :)

Edited by darrenelle

Really? Are you getting one yourself? Let me know. I am interested. :P

hahaha.... my FH don't want leh.... he say i will be the robot :dunno:

On Friday, I went to Hafary with my aunt cos mr bf is not free.

We drove from Hafary Balestier to Builder Shop to Hup Kiong Defu to Hafary Defu. :D

My aunt verdict is to bring me to look at mock ups.

Ok. On Saturday, which is yesterday, we spent about another 2 hours in Hafary. Both days without Steven. However, we got hold of this sales person for her professional advice. Indeed, she was of a great help!

Our tiles selection should have come to a final even though I am still not very satisfied with the kitchen tiles selected by mr bf.

Will post pictures on revised tiles soon cos the sample tiles are not with me. Lalala....

Wah~~ I want to see yr common toilet~~ :dancingqueen: 4 different tiles~ :notti:

I just noticed tt yr AD is @ MC... :notti: Heehee... my rom was done there err... 2.5 yrs back. I love the pool! :yamseng:

Wah~~ I want to see yr common toilet~~ :dancingqueen: 4 different tiles~ :notti:

I just noticed tt yr AD is @ MC... 8| Heehee... my rom was done there err... 2.5 yrs back. I love the pool! :yamseng:

Actually, the wall tiles are of the same range, was told they were from Italy and only @ $2.60 psf. So considered cheap and good. haha. The darker wall tiles are just for some simple feature, main color would still be light beige. Steven may not even use the full darker one. We leave it to him to draw out for us.

I like MC pool too :seeya: even though it's a bit small.

Finally settled! Good for you!

Thank you hobbes187. Indeed, it's been quite a frustrating process for us which I do not know y either. :notti:

By the way, just to share some information.

We were advised by the ID to try choosing homogeneous tiles brand Bohua (can find out from the back of the tile). Cos we were told that they received the homogeneous tile of the other brand that come in the right model but different tone. It is giving them a headache now that they have to change and reorder again. Everything else will have to push back.

hmm it seems that solid surfaces are not very stain-resistant

i'd not encourage a light colour one :notti:

eh? i tot mostly would recommend white cos I was told black would leave marks easily. :unsure:

it's ok lah.. as long as I can get a bit of white can liao... :P