Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
imidazole

Terrible Mistake

Hi guys... Just want to share a recent encounter with all those out there. .... I have purchase a very expensive high quality leather sofa in march. Its a 3-seater designer piece that cost ard 3k plus

I paid half the price... and I wanted them to deliver on early may......which is already two months from order time.....

Now they are telling me shippment not arrived yet......Feeling quite fustrated . Fengshui master says I must move in on 2nd May.... and then now the sofa is not ready!! :furious: I went to their shop 3 times before i make the purchase confirming many times abt date and choice of colors.........and now feel like a fool.... can we do somethg about it?? Can I complain to any authority? Since they put down early may... but will reach me in mid may.....

They did give me a so call "loan" sofa.. which is terribly out of the place!! I rather not have it.......

Just an advice on people who want to buy sofa...... I bought mine from : Mxdus Nxturx from Park mall..........Maybe I am just unlucky.....

Y me???!!!!! :furious::furious::furious:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Can't you move in without the sofa :unsure:

I moved into my house few weeks ago with the wardrobe and bed only. No sofa no dinning set no bookshelf no TV console no shoe rack...

Yup yokine9a is right..should be alright to move in w/o the sofa so as not to miss the Ji Shi (auspicious time) :notti:

You should also check out sofas at SPACE..those are REALLY expensive.. :jawdrop:

Hi guys... Just want to share a recent encounter with all those out there. .... I have purchase a very expensive high quality leather sofa in march. Its a 3-seater designer piece that cost ard 3k plus

I paid half the price... and I wanted them to deliver on early may......which is already two months from order time.....

Now they are telling me shippment not arrived yet......Feeling quite fustrated . Fengshui master says I must move in on 2nd May.... and then now the sofa is not ready!! :furious: I went to their shop 3 times before i make the purchase confirming many times abt date and choice of colors.........and now feel like a fool.... can we do somethg about it?? Can I complain to any authority? Since they put down early may... but will reach me in mid may.....

They did give me a so call "loan" sofa.. which is terribly out of the place!! I rather not have it.......

Just an advice on people who want to buy sofa...... I bought mine from : Mxdus Nxturx from Park mall..........Maybe I am just unlucky.....

Y me???!!!!! :furious::furious::furious:

its normal to move in without the complete furnishings.... most ppl do that, in fact, ALL ppl do that.

its practically not possible to wait until all things are deliverd before you move in, if you have a specifc date to move in.......

dun be too fussy over this.

u first time move house ar?