Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kittygal

Our Home Sweet Home --><

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Where got quiet? :P I lurking ard... nth constructive to post but i will still go thru the postings de. :lol:

hello skywolf " wave wave" thanks for popping by with virgo, babytan and the rest... hee...

welcome to spam.. :P

Love your false ceiling very much...

hello jub25...tks tks.. u also at st 65... we too! wonder which blk are u at?... i browse before u blog.. actually we wanted to get the round dinning light that u have but hb don like... where u got all ur lights from?

i also love ur living room.. also very modern type... :P

Sui la. Ur carpentry almost done. Soon, u can move house!!!! :good:

Roy say this new grp of carpenters are good. Hopefully, they'll do a good job for my place cuz i doing lots of carpentry. :sport-smiley-004:

nice pictures.. :good:

looks like the carpentery workmanship quite good..your house theme looked a bit like retro huh?

can see the floral designs of the wardrobe..sui sui leh..just that i dun quite like the inner to be white colour....kekeke

Sui la. Ur carpentry almost done. Soon, u can move house!!!! :good:

Roy say this new grp of carpenters are good. Hopefully, they'll do a good job for my place cuz i doing lots of carpentry. :sport-smiley-004:

Yup... waiting for painting and final wiring for replace of jammed swtiches.

:D

so everything will be complete by Friday....before you leave for KL?

hello virgo:

hope so.. but most likely Roy say might have to touch up on sat if any.. :unsure:

looks like the carpentery workmanship quite good..your house theme looked a bit like retro huh?

can see the floral designs of the wardrobe..sui sui leh..just that i dun quite like the inner to be white colour....kekeke

Hello babytan..

yup their capentry quite good.. at least 8.5/ 10... hmmm.. it suppose to look modern leh.. retro ah... haha...

jia lat.,,, zz

babytan,

u duno dun anyhow say kittygal's house concept retro lor.....she said hers modern leh...how? wait u dun get the premium opportunity to view her house dun blame me lor....

quick quick quick, say sorry........

babytan,

u duno dun anyhow say kittygal's house concept retro lor.....she said hers modern leh...how? wait u dun get the premium opportunity to view her house dun blame me lor....

quick quick quick, say sorry........

haha... aiyo.. don need to apologise la...virgo hor u are scaring babytan... all comments are welcome... u all still can come de.. :dancingqueen:

hello jub25...tks tks.. u also at st 65... we too! wonder which blk are u at?... i browse before u blog.. actually we wanted to get the round dinning light that u have but hb don like... where u got all ur lights from?

i also love ur living room.. also very modern type... :P

After seeing ur hse, so regret not engaging a ID in the 1st place… :curse:

Anyway, I got the lightings from Balestier… Kosen lighting.. The guy that serve us is very gd :thumbs up: .. So in the end, we got all our lights from him…

Tink we got it ard $100+ :dancingqueen:

Nice!! the carpentry is going quickly too. think it be ready for handover soon after touching up & final paint?

:rofl::rofl: aiya modern retro ma..cos like got red and white..i never say looked like national flag very good liao hor...hahahahah :sport-smiley-004:

kittygal,

see! scold babytan liao ah...she still add in some more rubbish lor...

ur hubby serious man or not....if he is, better dun invite babytan to your house lor :notti:

kittygal,

see! scold babytan liao ah...she still add in some more rubbish lor...

ur hubby serious man or not....if he is, better dun invite babytan to your house lor :notti:

:sport-smiley-004::rofl::sport-smiley-004:

:sport-smiley-004::rofl::sport-smiley-004:

haha babytan and virgo... my hb is ok de la.. we are both crappy pple... :drunk:

:rofl::rofl: aiya modern retro ma..cos like got red and white..i never say looked like national flag very good liao hor...hahahahah :sport-smiley-004:

national flag also good.. we are Singaporean ma... ROFL ... :yamseng:

Nice!! the carpentry is going quickly too. think it be ready for handover soon after touching up & final paint?

Yup.. i guess we are left with some touching up of paint...some replacement of swtiches...

den should be ok liao.. cos today they will clean up the whole hse.. but i was thinking.. since they will still touch up and paint... wont they dirty the hse again?? :dunno: