Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kittygal

Our Home Sweet Home --><

my home theme will be something like modern zen..simple reno and going for walnut / brown colour..

when will u be starting ur reno??

today Roy say will install cabinet... so i have took leave to watch the installing... will post up more pict if possible...

More pictures of urs pls!! :yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
when will u be starting ur reno??

today Roy say will install cabinet... so i have took leave to watch the installing... will post up more pict if possible...

More pictures of urs pls!! :yamseng:

starting 20 may after the kai men & tong tu lor..he said that day start to hack liao..

pics pls and comments on the workmanship if possible..waiting waiting waiting..

starting 20 may after the kai men & tong tu lor..he said that day start to hack liao..

pics pls and comments on the workmanship if possible..waiting waiting waiting..

hello baby tan>>

so far so good... their workmanship are up to my satisfactions... our tv console and wardrobe about to ready on next tue... so will post up more pictures soon... : )

oya... heard from roy that u and virgo are cousins??

hello baby tan>>

so far so good... their workmanship are up to my satisfactions... our tv console and wardrobe about to ready on next tue... so will post up more pictures soon... : )

oya... heard from roy that u and virgo are cousins??

mine will start hacking next tues..

waiting pics from you :dribble::dribble:

ya ya we are cousins :dancingqueen: just so coincidence that we are buying flats at the same time and cannot find ideal ID..so we arrange to meet roy to see him workmanship..also we are staying quite near to each other..jurong east area..hope 1 day can go to you house and see see..

btw, you brought whole house lightings? how much you spend in total? do you purchase the downlights with the ballast or without?

mine will start hacking next tues..

waiting pics from you :dribble::dribble:

ya ya we are cousins :dancingqueen: just so coincidence that we are buying flats at the same time and cannot find ideal ID..so we arrange to meet roy to see him workmanship..also we are staying quite near to each other..jurong east area..hope 1 day can go to you house and see see..

btw, you brought whole house lightings? how much you spend in total? do you purchase the downlights with the ballast or without?

hi babytan... did you came to our home that day with Roy?

Yes.. we already bought our whole hse lightings... all of them including down light are from Pan tech opp Chinese garden mrt station.. except for our dinning light.. hb bought it at other shops..

We spend about $1400 for all the lights at pan tech .. actually i don even know what is ballast... we just chose the lights and then roy co-ordinate with the lady boss for delivery.. the lady boss is call Pamela and her husband is call "ken" both are very friendly type... u can ask them before u buy...i'm sure Roy will bring you to this lightning shop... I asked my hb.. he say ballast is included.. cos that day Pam forgotten to give us.. she came 2nd time to deliver to us purposely...

$230 for our dinning light..

hmm never go your house before leh..

will ask if roy can me go and see see after the carpentary...

got to budget for lightings also cos i think a bit over-spent liao 8|8|

pantech shop is roy recommendation?

any progess on your side? pictures!! :dancingqueen:

hmm never go your house before leh..

will ask if roy can me go and see see after the carpentary...

got to budget for lightings also cos i think a bit over-spent liao 8|8|

pantech shop is roy recommendation?

any progess on your side? pictures!! :dancingqueen:

Hi ger.. yup.. we like very guai... Ah roy bought us go where .. we buy.. like summer hardware.. every single toilet accessories... only except for mirror we din buy from there cos din like the design.. end up bought at sim siang jun.. then go pantech.. (yup).. its roy recommendations... he say another one is at belastier there (but a bit exp) so we only buy at pan tech...

Btw.. how is virgo? din see her taging in my blog wor... wonder how is her progress?...

will post up more pict tmr...

hee :dancingqueen:

Hi ger.. yup.. we like very guai... Ah roy bought us go where .. we buy.. like summer hardware.. every single toilet accessories... only except for mirror we din buy from there cos din like the design.. end up bought at sim siang jun.. then go pantech.. (yup).. its roy recommendations... he say another one is at belastier there (but a bit exp) so we only buy at pan tech...

Btw.. how is virgo? din see her taging in my blog wor... wonder how is her progress?...

kittygal,

miss me? didn't really get the chance to log on mah....

my new home i think in a big mess....so didnt bother to make a trip up....maybe nearer to end up once the tiling work done and some cleanup from roy's side, then i will go up and take pictures......

i bought all my stuff from summer too....hope we dun end up having the same sanitary wares from them... :notti:

eh...when are you going up to your new home this week....maybe me and babytan can meet you at your new place...first to visit ur new home officially.... :dancingqueen:

hahaa really very guai leh..actually last weekend went to balestier to visit those highly raved toiletries shops...but the people there are superx100 busy and no 1 bother to entertain us leh...can say that the prices there are very competitive...till shack liao, decided just to ask roy where he recommend lor..

went summer on sunday but they are close so meeting roy this sat again...hopefully good good price lor

kittygal,

my new home i think in a big mess....so didnt bother to make a trip up....maybe nearer to end up once the tiling work done and some cleanup from roy's side, then i will go up and take pictures......

i bought all my stuff from summer too....hope we dun end up having the same sanitary wares from them... :notti:

eh...when are you going up to your new home this week....maybe me and babytan can meet you at your new place...first to visit ur new home officially.... :dancingqueen:

:dancingqueen: when can go huh?? :notti:

kittygal,

Haha... ya lor.. only see baby tan tag in my blog.. like so quiet leh... sob sob...

hmmm... i will go up to my hse on this fri afternoon and see see.. u and baby tan got working?

cos my hb and i are leaving for K.L this weekend.. so bo bian got to ask roy help us to stick to schedule and complete latest by sat..

:unsure:

Haha... ya lor.. only see baby tan tag in my blog.. like so quiet leh... sob sob...

hmmm... i will go up to my hse on this fri afternoon and see see.. u and baby tan got working?

cos my hb and i are leaving for K.L this weekend.. so bo bian got to ask roy help us to stick to schedule and complete latest by sat..

:unsure:

your house can be completed by this sat?? when you coming back?

afternoon cannot leh, working ma..

your house can be completed by this sat?? when you coming back?

afternoon cannot leh, working ma..

alr told roy we can't drag the hand over cos need to go back visit my granny...

we haven buy the come back tickets... cos it is cheaper to buy from K.L den in SG.. plus we haven decide how long we gonna be there.. 3 days or even 2 weeks?.. cos i actually need to clear my leave,,, after taking a break.. we must come home wash, clean the hse... zz

alr told roy we can't drag the hand over cos need to go back visit my granny...

we haven buy the come back tickets... cos it is cheaper to buy from K.L den in SG.. plus we haven decide how long we gonna be there.. 3 days or even 2 weeks?.. cos i actually need to clear my leave,,, after taking a break.. we must come home wash, clean the hse... zz

aiyo then when can visit your house? think ask roy bring us there faster than waiting for you to come back...kekekek :notti: you give roy permission to bring us there leh..

aiyo then when can visit your house? think ask roy bring us there faster than waiting for you to come back...kekekek :notti: you give roy permission to bring us there leh..

very easy... u ask roy to bring u and virgo up to my home mayb on this sat morn?.. just let me know.. i'll wait for u gers at our new home while doing some unpacking...? :D

kittygal,

congrats of your house ..

very chio chio of ur living hall ... more pics pls

if there is another gathering at west zone , can we all drop by to see the real thing :wub: :wub:

we promise to clean away our saliva :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

btw since your nick is kittygal , do you happen to have lots of hello kitty stuff too ??? :D