Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
redknapp39

Our Humble Abode

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Thanx, babytan! Roy really didn't disappoint me. :yamseng:

Hi dtft, I've PM you. :yamseng:

glad that you are happy! he does deserve a pat on his shoulder!! :dancingqueen:

Finally move in last Sat. Wife n me were **** excited. Finally, we get to have our own home. Freedom. Hee hee. Stay tune for more pics. Cant access internet from home cuz i dun have a CPU or laptop up yet. Hopefully, we'll get the CPU from Sim Lim by this weekend. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Finally move in last Sat. Wife n me were **** excited. Finally, we get to have our own home. Freedom. Hee hee. Stay tune for more pics. Cant access internet from home cuz i dun have a CPU or laptop up yet. Hopefully, we'll get the CPU from Sim Lim by this weekend. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Congratulations! And happy spring cleaning for raya!! LoLness!

Congrats on your completed home! I must say you got some unique carpentry designs there... the brown colour does make it look very cosy! :good:

Hi Redknapp39,

I have been following up with your T-blog and I would say it's really inspiring:) I am still waiting for my first appointment and in the mean time, still thinking of what I want to do with my new house.

Can you post the picture for the inside your shoe cabinet? I think it's very slim and thin and wonder how do you place the shoes inside the cabinet. Thanks:)

Careforall

First Appointment: March 2010