Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
understudy man

!mesin Furniture Vs Beng Tuan Furniture !

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

go and visit to their shops. take a look on their furnitures and also try to see on their soildness of the furniture.

Why don't you try going to mesin furniture coz their service not lousy

than beng tuan service !!!!! :dancingqueen:

coz what i no beng tuan dun have warranty period for sofas and others but mesin does gives warranty period on their products!!! :good:

and Mesin is giving away free pillow to mothers on this mother's day promotion!!!! :good:

go down and have a look :)

no:11, jalan mesin, standard industrial building, #05-00, Singapore368813

behind Mazda showroom/service centre @ macpherson area. Hurry up!!!! :thumbs up:

Why don't you try going to mesin furniture coz their service not lousy

than beng tuan service !!!!! :dancingqueen:

coz what i no beng tuan dun have warranty period for sofas and others but mesin does gives warranty period on their products!!! :good:

and Mesin is giving away free pillow to mothers on this mother's day promotion!!!! :good:

go down and have a look :)

no:11, jalan mesin, standard industrial building, #05-00, Singapore368813

behind Mazda showroom/service centre @ macpherson area. Hurry up!!!! :thumbs up:

Thanks for the great info :yamseng:

Can try beng tuan if u want i was there last week n some of there item are really cheap n worth buying.

Beng Tuan stuff looks lousy and cheapo..... kind of cheena design....

i only like their zen wooden dining table... that's it.

My experience with beng tuan was lousy,anger,disappointed... B4 sales, the sales guy can say till their stuff can fly...and also VERY FRIENDLY... and also mention that the set that we see in the showroom is all display set and they will deliver a "BRAND NEW" set if we...

So I did got some furniture from them and arrange for delivery... B4 the date for delivery, their store guy call up and told me that 1 of the item got no stock and got to wait... I called the sales guy and told him abt this and later that day he told me settle for me liao... all will be deliver to me on the same day...

So when its the day for delivery for my furniture, I apply whole day leave and end up only part of my furniture was delivered to me :furious:

I then call him up to check and he told me that some of it got no stock.... and arrange for another day...

Then i went to check on the furniture and the wardrobe dun look new to me... got alot of touch-up mark and the doors also :furious::furious::furious:

And again I call him up and he say that they will do a 1 to 1 exchange for me on the same day with the rest of the furniture... :furious:

Then when they come.... the wardrobe was not change for me and just only bring a few more pieces of doors and saying that they will change for me :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

After all this, the wardrobe is still look like a display set and the other furniture that I brought from them is a total regret for me....

Delivery also took 3 diff days and I got to be rush here and there just to wait for the delivery guys... :furious:

Price is also not that cheap as we think cos some of their product really dun worth that price for that type of quality :furious::furious::furious::furious:

Just sharing my personal with u guys

After complaining so many things about Beng Tuan [quote, then did you call that salesman ????

Is his reply is I DUNNO Rite????? :dunno:

Coz that product you buy is either a discontinus model or no stock!!! zzzzzz

that why that wardrobe look like a display set loh!!! :furious:

MESIN la.... sure win wan..... their tigs look nicer and their sales service is very GOOOD

the HANDsome uncle still got desgin idea....he gave me alot idea!!!

Beng Tuan Furniture sucks!!, they quote u price excluding GST. Even their receipt sucks give u a sum and without a break down on the furntiures pricing. Every time I call the different salesman the break down of the furniture pricing is different. , they are suckers, cheaters.. I will never ever buy furniture from Beg Tuan Trading...

Hi, I went to Mesin Furniture yesterday, at 11 Jalan mesin, but I saw the shop close lei.

I think it has moved, since not a lot of furniture inside.Anybody knows where I can find their new address?

I need it quite urgent since I need a good and cheap furniture asap.

Thanks a lot :D

Hi, I went to Mesin Furniture yesterday, at 11 Jalan mesin, but I saw the shop close lei.

I think it has moved, since not a lot of furniture inside.Anybody knows where I can find their new address?

I need it quite urgent since I need a good and cheap furniture asap.

Thanks a lot :D

What! I got a $1K deposit with them, don't tell me they skip town.

call their showroom tel 6285 7805, they should be at 11 Jalan Mesin #05-00 Standard Industrial Building S(368813). If not, man, I will get my visa company to chase back the monies.

What! I got a $1K deposit with them, don't tell me they skip town.

call their showroom tel 6285 7805, they should be at 11 Jalan Mesin #05-00 Standard Industrial Building S(368813). If not, man, I will get my visa company to chase back the monies.

Hi Ideasmith,

mine, too! I have placed a deposit in them, and when I checked the status in ACRA, they are in the road of being terminated, and open a new 1, called Mesin Furniture Pte Ltd!!!!

Any of you here know how we can claim our money back?

Hi Ideasmith,

mine, too! I have placed a deposit in them, and when I checked the status in ACRA, they are in the road of being terminated, and open a new 1, called Mesin Furniture Pte Ltd!!!!

Any of you here know how we can claim our money back?

Went down to Mesin Furniture last Sunday too. It was closed and only saw few pieces of furniture only...