Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
virgo2829

Chow's Cosy Home......

wah me envy cos i want a kitchen island but bo pian cos kitchen is a slim rectangular, doubt will have enough space for an island

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
boh lah....too messy...so didnt bother to take pictures...

I went up to your place last nite but can't really see cos no lights...so when fixing the lightings?

think they fixing lighting next week lor, which day i not sure as ask 168 to deliver monday nia leh

you see the MBR toilet? tink more or less done liao, you should go up after your work, at least still can see 8|

hi virgo,

wow,.......so happy for you!

i really look 4ward to my reno to start........now seems like hv to hold hold hold,....sigh....

will hv to wait till after 7th month lor.

hey hey, can i go visit your new hse??? :)

I intend to start my renovation 3 days before the 7th lunar month.

As long the Hacking work doesn't begin in 7th month shld be okay.

By the way, you must be lucky for not paying any COV upfront

Me not so lucky...everything oso expensive :(

Hi Virgo,

How's ur carpentry coming along? Should be finishing soon bah, since your move-in date is next Friday. :)

kitchen cabinets are up except the hood and hob and the solid top.....

3rd bedroom fully done up....i tried to take picture but only black image.... :notti: cos my wardrobes are all black in the 3 rooms except using different laminate designs.

hopefully by end week, most of the stuff will be up...but heard from my hubby that my master bedroom vanity top will not be ready by the time we moved in....so maybe no basin to use for the one week...

good lor almost done..time to move again :P

hows the workmanship of the floor laminate and carpentry? everything up to your expectation??

eh you having glass swing door for toilet also huh? how huh? nice or not? snap few pictures leh :dribble::dribble: cant wait to see

wah seh! Glass door for toilet? :dribble: Whh toilet? MBR? If u wake up at nite to go toilet, wun the lights b very bright and wake ur hb and vice versa?

good lor almost done..time to move again :P

hows the workmanship of the floor laminate and carpentry? everything up to your expectation??

eh you having glass swing door for toilet also huh? how huh? nice or not? snap few pictures leh :dribble::dribble: cant wait to see

workmanship acceptable but i need them to wash up the place first then I can thorough check.

toilet glass doors not up yet leh...

wah seh! Glass door for toilet? :dribble: Whh toilet? MBR? If u wake up at nite to go toilet, wun the lights b very bright and wake ur hb and vice versa?

i chose glass door for easy maintenance cos no bottom tracks for cleaning.....both common toilet and master bedroom are glass doors...

no worries.... when i on the lights to the toilet cos my hubby is born in the year of pig :notti: !! as for me, my hubby does not have this habit of waking up in the nite to go to the toilet.... :dancingqueen:

except my two monsters darling furkids, around 3 - 5am, they will asked to go toilet :jawdrop:

Wao.... Can imagine ur beautiful glass doors! My hb and I were tinking of this.. but I'm a light sleeper, and he sometimes will go toilet at nite.. So gota X the idea.. sad..

Looking forward to ur pics!

Eh, same same. I also getting glass doors for MBR toilet. :yeah: Wanted to get a COLOURED glass door but i heard from other IDs that the colour layer will peel off due to the heat n moisture in the toilet. So we opt for frosted glass door instead. Just make sure ur bed dun face toilet. Then can sleep soundly cuz got no light n no smell. :rofl:

seems like alot of us are opting for frosted glass swing door...

me no choice cos space constraint..if use bi-fold will kana the rainshower sooner or later.. :bangwall:

seems like alot of us are opting for frosted glass swing door...

me no choice cos space constraint..if use bi-fold will kana the rainshower sooner or later.. :bangwall:

For my kitchen toilet, i chose the PD door, which we quite like it...it is similar to bi-fold door but it is more sturdy.........hopefully, my choice is good :dunno:

eh how much the PD door? our common toilet bi-fold is up and freddy not very happy leh..he said lousy quality with lots of scratches...lolx wan cheap things is like this wan lor.. :bangwall:

duno he want to change or not....check for me how much is yours can??