Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

In case if anyone want to know who is our MP.

welcomeyou.jpg

yeah, the minister is even coming down to visit our Linear Green estate on sunday 20 july, spoke to one of the workers at my blk 221b, and they are cleaning the block real nice and washed it up, saying the minister is coming to visit, so if you have any complaints or wana talk to him, think it will be a good time.

They even tear off my block lift's protection layer to make it nice nice, true they are cleaning it to make it nice but are they going to put the protection back on? now my block haven even start giving out keys and they took it out, if they not gona put it back, when reno starts won it spoil the lift?

Hmm, why is the minister coming to see blk 221b only?

Cacky, heard from my officer in charge should be starting in august to give keys lo..guess won be able to Open Door liao cos by then is already lunar 7th mth.

Edited by darcbleu

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hmm, why is the minister coming to see blk 221b only?
Coz there are no residents in Blk 221B mah! And perhaps it is the block with the least defects? That's how civil service functions: 报喜不报忧,坏则往地毯下扫。

My hubby and I went to see the furnitures at 62 Sungei Kadut Loop, Int’l Furniture Centre, Singapore 729502 today. Quite a lot of nice ones especially at H**e2be at #03-03, can look for a Sales Manger - Marcus Tham, very friendly and helpful. He will suggest and help to match the items according to your theme. For those who is not driving, you may take a free shuttle bus at Yew Tee MRT during weekend.

Happy Shopping :yamseng:

Hi all,

Another piece of information to share. Previously, I notice there is long & deep cuts on the walls for my Blk and was wondering why they build, and then cut so many deeps line into the wall. So yesterday went and check, all done up.

Happen to see one 'Tiong-san', so ask him lo. He mention HDB want to check, so they (contruction company) need to preform this self destruction action. Anyway all is patch up nicely liaoz.

hmmm seems like everyone is buyin inverter air con... :dancingqueen:

but any having thoughts of buying non-inverter one?

I am looking for a non-inverter air con, maybe ME brands....good recommendation? :help:

Yesterday we were chatting at herbman house - It was mentioned that there are 3 ticks non-invertor model in the market. Maybe u can see those loh.

As i also mentioned to Yokoyoko - You never know whether you going to change ur habit of using aircon. Now u say, u dun on. later u everyday on leh? U pay 1 time siong siong, then heart pain 1 time. If you pain every month seeing the bills, more sianZ right?

Anyway to each of it own, Fujitsu sys 3 (4ticks) as per mention can be gotten at 2.3-2.5k.

Edited by big orange

Thanks for the invite Norman,

After looking at the trunking option, my wife and me decides not to install any air-con. If really cannot tahan, maybe just one system at the MBR and get everyone to sleep there B-)

BTW, Norman mentioned the coupons from NEA, I got one piece if anyone wants to get Daikin from gainGity. Its up to $400 off for Toshiba Inverter sys 3 or 4, and other coupon say FREE DVD Recorder worth S$599 if buy a LG Inverter sys 3 or 4. Both coupons end 10 Sep 2008.

If anyone buying from there and want the coupon, let me know. Probably can drop off into your mailbox when I am around there.

Hi all,

Another piece of information to share. Previously, I notice there is long & deep cuts on the walls for my Blk and was wondering why they build, and then cut so many deeps line into the wall. So yesterday went and check, all done up.

Happen to see one 'Tiong-san', so ask him lo. He mention HDB want to check, so they (contruction company) need to preform this self destruction action. Anyway all is patch up nicely liaoz.

TIME CAPSULE!!!

Anyone meeting the MP today?

I got a great idea! Why not we do a time capsule? All new residents can place one item of interest, lets say we find a wall and ask HDB to create a hole for us.

20 years or maybe 50 years later it will be fun to see what is inside.

What you guys think?

PS: No skeletons please..........

Edited by Ideasmiths

My hubby and I went to see the furnitures at 62 Sungei Kadut Loop, Int’l Furniture Centre, Singapore 729502 today. Quite a lot of nice ones especially at H**e2be at #03-03, can look for a Sales Manger - Marcus Tham, very friendly and helpful. He will suggest and help to match the items according to your theme. For those who is not driving, you may take a free shuttle bus at Yew Tee MRT during weekend.

Happy Shopping :yamseng:

ya.. i like their dining set but find its too early to get it that time.. iFC oso gt mondi lifestyle, Furniture Club and etc shops.. There are actually showroom near IFC in sungei Kadut like scanteak, star furniture warehouse, red apple(i wont recommend this shop..) and others.. worth paying a visit.. :notti:

Hi guys, need to seek your views.

We meet the contractor yesterday, and he advised that we need to alter our master bedroom and the common rooms' doors as the aircon piping have to go through the rooms and the space above the door is block by the beam, thus we need to alter our bedroom doors lower if not the aircon water will not able able to flow through properly. Hope you all get what I mean. Cos for our flats, there is a beam just above the door and the aircon trunking won't be able to build just above the doors.

Anyone have the same experience? Or any ways of solving this?

Hi guys, need to seek your views.

We meet the contractor yesterday, and he advised that we need to alter our master bedroom and the common rooms' doors as the aircon piping have to go through the rooms and the space above the door is block by the beam, thus we need to alter our bedroom doors lower if not the aircon water will not able able to flow through properly. Hope you all get what I mean. Cos for our flats, there is a beam just above the door and the aircon trunking won't be able to build just above the doors.

Anyone have the same experience? Or any ways of solving this?

i am not to sure but would it be possible to run the trunk on the beam instead of under the beam? perhap can chk with your contractor. i was thinking of the also but didnt do it

fujiwara - still rmb dF which you & me go together? he manage to hide most of the trucking to 1 room only. k do e same? you still remember?

can't really remb? how to hide in 1 room only? from the 2nd common room to the 3rd room, how to go through? :dunno:

unless not going to have aircon for the other rooms? I was thinking of a system 4...

can't really remb? how to hide in 1 room only? from the 2nd common room to the 3rd room, how to go through? :dunno:

unless not going to have aircon for the other rooms? I was thinking of a system 4...

some room can do back to back then the other room will not have the trunking.

This solution only sys 3. like that got very little trunking.

only BR3 lo. MBR minimum loh.

Aircontrunking.jpg

RED - Outdoor/Indoor units

Green - Trunking.

if i wrong, hopefully somebody can correct and pass the right info...

Edited by big orange

This solution only sys 3. like that got very little trunking.

only BR3 lo. MBR minimum loh.

if the trunking can be run on the side of the beam instead of under the beam this configuration seem ok. pls chk if this is allowed