Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

gee thanks spidey. I am still in the windows shopping stage because my keys are not ready. Against a system 4 & system 3 + 1, which is more reasonable (in terms of price)?

system 4 is cheaper

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Can I ask you all what are the things we need to prepare before collection of keys and making payment?

just make sure to read the appointment letter HDB sent you, bring all the documents needed according to the letter, bring that appointment letter, your checkbook or nets/ATM card (in case you need to top up/pay for downpayment, HPS, 3months SCC, etc.), $8 cash for fire insurance.

Hi everyone,

I am thinking of using one non-invertor for my dining, and system 3 invertor for the 3 rooms. Wat u ugys think?

Has anyone got any quotes from gain city, perhaps can share here?

thanks!

i was thinking of Daikin system 4 inverters....any where has better deals? is gain city good for their cust service?

I heard from my friends that the gain city service and installation quite reliable.

How true, i not sure. :dunno:

Edited by SoS

Hi everyone,

I am thinking of using one non-invertor for my dining, and system 3 invertor for the 3 rooms. Wat u ugys think?

Has anyone got any quotes from gain city, perhaps can share here?

thanks!

I heard from my friends that the gain city service and installation quite reliable.

How true, i not sure. :dunno:

yes it's true, gain city sales rep will explain the features and benefits of the aircon you are buying. he will also explain the trunking and will give you option to upgrade or not. the sales rep was good, his name is andy ng (marina square).

Edited by spidey

Hi guys, I getting my keys this friday. from Blk 220C.

Read 34 pages.... OMG.... Cya guys around.

welcome neighbour! PM me ur unit & level leh :drunk:

Our same block neighbour seems to be very little, mostly all from 220B.

Edited by Shor

Thanks Spidey!

Welcome!

Spidey,

the signature indicate your tiles is 100% done.

Care to share some pictures, haha.

[/quote

I don't have a chance to take a picture yet but if you are interested you are welcome to have a look when I visit this coming Sunday.

Wow Spidey,

U so fast got yr id liao.. and tiles almost done.. fast sia.. that time u still searching for IDs(2 weeks ago?).. veri efficient.. haha

Enjoy yr reno.. :yamseng:

Hi everyone,

I manage to have access to a PC with internet in Camp hee hee. Hope You all having good progress in your reno & flats.

Welcome Sos.

Spidey - wow your tiling is fast =). You also get from Gaincity =) appear to be same configuration as mine =)

meanwhile take care!

I don't have a chance to take a picture yet but if you are interested you are welcome to have a look when I visit this coming Sunday

Hi Spidey,

Can I ask roughly what time you will be at your house on Sunday?

Perhaps I can go take a look tiles... kee

Really take my hat off to you on completing the reading of this entire thread. And joining the Linear Green Group on FaceBook. :thumbs up:

Current membership status: 32 FaceBookies from 46 RenoTalkers.

Haha, tot I may miss out any info or lobangs... therefore I went to read all 34pages...

Have you manage to source for ID?

Hi all,

Was looking for good IDs thru the web & accidentally came across this forum...Im a proud owner of a unit in 220B...Gotten my keys 2 mths ago...anyone got any gd ID to recommend?thks alot in advance :yamseng: