Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joper

Mattress Shopping - Any Recommendation

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Am also using a Latex mattress myself from Getha, affordable and comfortable.

A lot of mattress brands are really hyped up and overpriced. Add this topper and that using esoteric materials and the price goes up by a few thousand. Even for the same brand, there are so many different model names, making it difficult to do a cross comparison. Very dubious marketing tactics employed...

hi there,

i bought Lotus, Omazz bed. Its latex matierial. Check into deeper details of this bed. You will find it useful.

Im looking to buy one of the Getha matresses. my dad bought one 2 years ago, he loves it and is replacing all the other mattresses at his place. he likes in Sabah though. I have heard that you can get Getha at alot cheaper if you go to KL and have them deliver to Singapore. however, I found this website www.centremart.com last night which sells mattrresses online from malaysia. i think they deliver to Singapore but their site is a bit glitchy at the moment. Prices are about half compared to SG (after the exc rate conversion) but I think there is a GST and delivery charge (not sure how much). Has anybody used this site before? im planning to call them tomorrow.

hi, how do we know which mattress suits us? we got go a few shop to try and slp on it and everyone seems to feel comfortable leh. its making us confused. Of cos some of the mattress that we tries is like 1000 plus and some is only 400 plus to 700 plus........how do we determine which one to get ah?

hi, how do we know which mattress suits us? we got go a few shop to try and slp on it and everyone seems to feel comfortable leh. its making us confused. Of cos some of the mattress that we tries is like 1000 plus and some is only 400 plus to 700 plus........how do we determine which one to get ah?

It is ultimately, YOU lying on the mattress. If a $400 mattress feels good and comfortable, get it then!

Can I have some recommended retailers for Simmons?

You might want to try a dealer located at Macpherson Rd, Citimac. I tried their Simmons and Sealy, finally I chosen a model Mirage. It's a non-flip with plush top. My wife loves it so much. Moreover, a free bedframe, pillow and protectors were given. I remembered I was served by a saleman called Anjohn, he seems to know alot about mattress and he is also very patient and polite. :dribble:

I'm planning to get Serta. Prefer it over simmons and sealy after trying them all... I think all matteresses should have some discount in the upcoming GSS so be patient!

I bought Serta about 5 years ago with 10 years warranty but now surprised to know that the agent dishonoured the warranty. I bought cos I thought it is a USA brand but later found out that it is made in Indonesia!!!

Disliking Serta, I changed to Sealy, also USA brand (#1) and uniquely comfortable.

:sport-smiley-003:

I'm looking for a Simmons Queen Size Mattress... Recommended models?

i brought Simmons Beautyrest Mirage(Non-flip) free turn mattress, Wow super plush comfort comes with a FREE Bed and SIMMONS pillows and mattress protector a must try mattress

Bought my mattress from Ackerman & Smith, had a good experience at their outlet in IFC along Sungei Kadut loop, saw quite a number of bad air on them but I enjoyed my purchase there. Bought Simmons Lakeview plush. Nice and comfy plus, my significant one and myself can't wait to sleep on it...way way better than my current mattress :D

Hi all,

went to expo today and have a chance to see and tried lying on lots of mattress. Finally, settle down with slumberland "Royal Prestige".

Reasons of choosing:

-The 1000 threads count mattress material which gives a cooling feel even with bed sheets on. (considering for our climate turning hotter).

- WE choose more firm mattress because of long term support (good for spinal support) especailly we going to sleep it more than 10 yrs.

SOb sob.. have to forgoe the comfy feel of all those hotel used mattress ie. s##ly.... (hotel used usally we only sleep for 1to2 weeks, so wouldnt affect our spinal but for long term is other wise...)

Total damage: $1898

comes with: queen size mattress, bed frame (still KIV the design), 2 slumberland gel pillow P150 (very comfy, got silicon gel in it), 1 quilt cover plus 1 set of bed sheets.

Hi all,

went to expo today and have a chance to see and tried lying on lots of mattress. Finally, settle down with slumberland "Royal Prestige".

Reasons of choosing:

-The 1000 threads count mattress material which gives a cooling feel even with bed sheets on. (considering for our climate turning hotter).

- WE choose more firm mattress because of long term support (good for spinal support) especailly we going to sleep it more than 10 yrs.

SOb sob.. have to forgoe the comfy feel of all those hotel used mattress ie. s##ly.... (hotel used usally we only sleep for 1to2 weeks, so wouldnt affect our spinal but for long term is other wise...)

Total damage: $1898

comes with: queen size mattress, bed frame (still KIV the design), 2 slumberland gel pillow P150 (very comfy, got silicon gel in it), 1 quilt cover plus 1 set of bed sheets.

Hi

Expo got mattress exhibition?till when ar??? thanks thanks

Hi

Expo got mattress exhibition?till when ar??? thanks thanks

I think is until, 8 Jun.

Just to add on, my mattress also come with protector and 15 years warranty to springs problem and sagging of mattress.

cheers!

hi, sorry but isn't royal prestige on a lower price offer? i thot i saw in ST sat...

oh isit. last sat paper?

The salesman gurantee the price is the best, he stated and also written in the invoice that 6 months later upon delivery, if i can find cheaper price, he will refund me the balance.