Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jackng1982

The Bebes! Finally A Place Of Our Own...

UFO

UFO.jpg

Very good idea for a day-bed but no space for us to put due to it's unique shape.

mi got the UFO for my study/entertainment room. really love it. i didn't know dat the 2 cushions can choose diff colour one when i ordered it early last yr. :~

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
mi got the UFO for my study/entertainment room. really love it. i didn't know dat the 2 cushions can choose diff colour one when i ordered it early last yr. :~

Actually you can customise fabrics and colour for all their sofas(i think). I'm planning to change my EVITA to the colour like the UFO i showed. Black and red pillows. :yamseng:

jackng,

ur new flat is near northpoint?

Yeah somewhat near it's at BLK 227. 10 mins walking distance.

Yeah somewhat near it's at BLK 227. 10 mins walking distance.

hee... i also stay yishun....

tats a gd location, i also wanted to get an unit at tat block but was taken up (under HDB bi-monthly sale)

Hi, how much did you pay for the UFO sofa?

I like it too, thinking of getting it for my living room. Thanks.

hee... i also stay yishun....

tats a gd location, i also wanted to get an unit at tat block but was taken up (under HDB bi-monthly sale)

Ah.. i missed the bi-monthly queue period so i just went for resale. :)

Location wise yeah it's pretty good cept i'm living on 3rd floor. Not much alternatives cos i'm taking bank loan.

Went down to Cellini in the afternoon, they're having discount storewide. Some pictures to share.

Manhattan

Manhattan.jpg

I fell in love with this console when i first saw it on Cellini webbie and looking at it real-time made me love it more!(Bebe of course i love you more :notti: ) The cabinet at the back is best for concealing wires and cables.

Very solid feel didn't feel filmsy at all.

EVITA

EVITA-1.jpg

A 2-pc sofa module which i find very nice cos i can place it in a few different to suit different occasions.

oops 5 picture limit off to next page ;p

Cantilever Coffee Table

Cantilever.jpg

Dunno why but we particularly love blackish coloured furniture as is this coffee table. Design quite to our liking with the contrasty red.

DAMAGE! In the end after some nice discounting offered by the GSS and saleslady Dian we decided to place a deposit for the Manhattan, The 2 pc EVITA module & and the Cantilever Coffee Table. Total original price was $4300+ and $3100 after discount. Well i'm not the kind to go the the extent of pressuring sales personnel until our saliva goes dry but i find it a rather good deal :good: Now my entertainment area is settled!(Less the Electrical stuff of course ;p)

Hi dude.. can see that u are progressing much faster than me.. not a bad deal.. for a tv console (+feature wall), sofa and coffee table..

how ur reno coming along... if u need help in lighting, toilet accessories n etc.. jus ask..

me and miffy flying off to bkk for shopping spree... and ya.. i jus there to be a porter.. :bleah:

Hi, how much did you pay for the UFO sofa?

I like it too, thinking of getting it for my living room. Thanks.

dat time the usual price was $1500, den discounted price $1300. we juz asked if there's any further discount anot.. was quoted $1120 which we immediately placed order :deal:

but hor, coz the UFO XL size cannot go into life, so muz carry up by stairs.. $10 per storey.. i stay on 3rd floor, shd pay oni $20, coz oni carry two storey up mah... i blur blur go n pay them $30 :bangwall: i was not told beforehand when i placed order that muz pay the workers to carry the UFO up the stairs..

Actually you can customise fabrics and colour for all their sofas(i think). I'm planning to change my EVITA to the colour like the UFO i showed. Black and red pillows. :yamseng:

haiz, i koe can customised the colours we wanted, juz dunno cushions can be of diff colours :bangwall::bangwall: