Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hoppie

Little Myconos (greek Island)

wahhhhhhhhhhh mei mei wor. Nice curtains u have. Where did you get them? How much huh? :notti:

heehe. ur tv console in living room looks like what i'll be doing. but diff color :dancingqueen:

how big is ur living area?? looks abit cramp, de distance from sofa to console 8|

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wahhhhhhhhhhh mei mei wor. Nice curtains u have. Where did you get them? How much huh? :notti:

I got my curtain from May Interior, total $2.2k. The Day curtain material are using very expensive ones, suppose to be about 1.7k only but backside itchy go choose the expensive ones. So far, i think they are a better deal with good service.

heehe. ur tv console in living room looks like what i'll be doing. but diff color :dancingqueen:

how big is ur living area?? looks abit cramp, de distance from sofa to console 8|

Yeah, it's abit cramp. Never measure the living area leh so not sure but mine is a 2 + 1(Study Room) with only total sq area of 980sqft or 91sqm

Nicely done up place! I like the wall paper with the lines and you got it at such a good price! :yamseng: By the time i went to view only left with 2nd floor, facing the pool which I think will be pretty noisy and i think it was already costing at least $650 psf :(

Very nice cosy home & surroundings, esp love d gym facing d pool. Very relaxing & heps motivate one to use it! hahaha I think d size is just nice for two, makes a cosy lovenest for newly-weds :)

U made a good decision to buy it, smart investment for sure!

Yeah, it's abit cramp. Never measure the living area leh so not sure but mine is a 2 + 1(Study Room) with only total sq area of 980sqft or 91sqm

hehe. but nvm la. it's still a nice hm. congrats on ur successful reno :)

Hi Hoppie, nice place you got there. I am staying just down the road at Dr 16 and notice you hired amac to do up your place, is that the one at Vista Point and how are their workmanship?

Hi Hoppie, nice place you got there. I am staying just down the road at Dr 16 and notice you hired amac to do up your place, is that the one at Vista Point and how are their workmanship?

Their workmanship is good, overall i am happy with them. You doing reno also? I can recommend my ID to you, he can bring you to his work including mine before you sign with them :)

Their workmanship is good, overall i am happy with them. You doing reno also? I can recommend my ID to you, he can bring you to his work including mine before you sign with them :)

my reno was done by Intra, you can view the pixs in the link below.

I am just looking for some simple work done in my balcony so was thinking of dropping by AMAC.

Very long never update liao, just done up my MBR wall behind my bed with Walldecal, much special and nicer than Wallpaper

From Winkplay http://www.winkplay.com

Can look for Adrian 98773639, nice and friendly salesman :good:

Before:

IMGP0801.jpg

After

In the process of doing:

Image307.jpg

Doned:

Image308.jpg

Closeup

Image309.jpg

:good: Really makes a difference to the plain walls before. :good:

Was contemplating between Wallpaper and Wall decal but decided to try something new, everywhere also wallpaper boring :notti:

So did a Wall decal instead, the job was very very well done, still got leftovers some leaves for us to DIY :)

Very professionally done, i think 2 to 3hours job.

Was contemplating between Wallpaper and Wall decal but decided to try something new, everywhere also wallpaper boring :notti:

So did a Wall decal instead, the job was very very well done, still got leftovers some leaves for us to DIY :)

Very professionally done, i think 2 to 3hours job.

Your wall decal really looks so nice. envious envious. ur greek living i am also envious leh. all very nice....

How much is the decal? and also your Dining Area painting where u got it and how much? i am looking for some paintings or decals to decorate my plain living room walls

Yeah, but seeing what people here do to their home, envy so wanna do nice nice :)

Will be doing the following:

- Full Length Feature wall + TV Console **** room

- 4ft Feature Wall + TV Console at Master bedroom

- False Ceiling/L-Box ****, Master and Guest Room

- Top Cabinet in Study room

- Study Table in Study room

- Full height Bookshelf at Study room

- Wooden Door with door frame and false Wall at Study Room

- Laminated Nato Wooden top at all 3 Bay windows

- 1 Bedside Table with drawer

- Goodrich Wallpaper **** room and Hallway of the rooms

Hi Hoppie,

How much is your reno cost?

Your wall decal really looks so nice. envious envious. ur greek living i am also envious leh. all very nice....

How much is the decal? and also your Dining Area painting where u got it and how much? i am looking for some paintings or decals to decorate my plain living room walls

My wall decal about 500+. The living room painting i got it from Thomson Plaza, there is a shop selling alot of Country style english stuff, i got it there. It's from a Australia artist. The painting cost me $250.

Hi Hoppie,

How much is your reno cost?

My reno cost about 13 to 14k. Note most of the stuff came with the condo.