Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
purple

Want To Buy 3 Room Flat

Hi all,

My friend,a PR couple looking to buy 3ng flat near mrt hougangor serangoon.How old are 3 rooms in these area?Is it wise to buy 20+ old flats?Are there younger 3 rooms?Since 4 room price is too high it wnt fit in their budget.How much should be their budget for a 3ng?Will they have problems in selling 3 room flat after some years?Apart from lift upgradation is there any other concern for PR?Please advise

Thanks in advance

Edited by purple

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Try this website, it will give you most of the info you need.

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/bb33/ispm051p.nsf/Search

It is not a matter of wise or not to buy old flats, sometimes, you just don't have a choice if you are looking at a particular area. For eg. I want to stay in TPY but there is no new 3-room flat in TPY, so I have to buy old resale flat.

Of course there are newer 3-room flats in other areas like SK, I reckon.

As for problems in selling 3-room flat after some yrs, can't answer you though I heard that one will not get a bank mortgage loan easily if the flat is too old. But this is for buyer, not seller. HDB loan should not be an issue.

So far for 3NG, lift upgrade is the only concern cos they already come with store room, extra utility room for them is not necessary. Only 3I or 3S have extra utility room during upgrade. However, you will never know if Sgp govt wants to give something else to 3NG when they are due for upgrade.

:yamseng: