Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
flyingballoons

Places With Good Gss

Have been shopping around for good deals for our new home-

Thought I'll share the info with everyone here :)

(This is only for general reference as I'm recording them down based on memory)

- Barang Barang

20%-40% on some items... including sofas, dining table set, accessories

my take: not bad if you find nice pieces or you've been eying a certain piece for a long time.

- I wanna go home

10-20% on some items...

my take: items are still pricey even with the discounts... Should be able to get better deals elsewhere?

- Ikea

my take: Kitchenware was supposed to be on sale but certain items are out of stock, for eg this set of cutlery that hubby and i were interested in... Nice place to buy the nick knacks, yummy meatballs~

Alexandra branch is undergoing upgrading so there is limited stuff on sale... Tampines would be the better place to go...

- Aussino

Paragon branch has the biggest selection from what I observe, items on 30% discount and if you have the UOB card, there's a special promotion going on.

my take: Their range of items really suit my style so I bought alot of my dinnerware from here. Very pretty plates and bedsheets and coffee mugs etc etc...

- OG

Kitchenware was on sale... 20% off on some items and promotions for certain brands like WMF, Wusthof and JA Henckels...

my take: Very good deal for WMF cutlery set- $79 for 24 pieces, 3 pots for $100, etc

Anymore good places to go for good buys, pls feel free to add on to the list!

:yamseng:

Edited by flyingballoons

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Dropped by Mondi Lifestyle at Hong Aik Bldg (Kallang Ave) just nw cos it was close to my home.

Saw that they are having up to 50% off for most items (nt sure if its only limited to new store only) .. worthwhile taking a look loh..

You can view the items also in http://www.mondilifestyle.com.sg/mondi.html before going now :notti:

Robinson also..their mattress and kitchen accessories having great discount. i regretted buying my stuffs so early,shld have waited for the GSS :notti:

Was looking at the catalogue for Mondi Lifestyle.. quite stylish and nice :)

Just a hint .. if you like a particular piece of furniture in Mondi but think is over your budget - try your luck in Defu or Silver River Furniture... you may be able to find similar stuffs there..

Okie Dokie :) been to Defu Furniture already though.

Just a hint .. if you like a particular piece of furniture in Mondi but think is over your budget - try your luck in Defu or Silver River Furniture... you may be able to find similar stuffs there..

how abt star furniture? is there any GSS there? thought of buying bed side table there..

Been to the one at Beach Road.. dun really have a good impression of the outlet due to the level of service - not really helpful...