Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest our-home

Vinzproperty.com? Anyone Tried Them?

Guest our-home

Hi all, my hubby came across this website and they claim that they don't charge the HDB flat seller any commission.

He's thinking of contacting them, but I'm doubtful. Has anyone here tried their services? If you have or have any advice, please share! Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all, my hubby came across this website and they claim that they don't charge the HDB flat seller any commission.

He's thinking of contacting them, but I'm doubtful. Has anyone here tried their services? If you have or have any advice, please share! Thanks!

hi,

theres a guy by the name of Vinz at HWZ forum under `Homeseeker&Homemakers` who always give free advise to fellow forumer.He is a helpful chap who gav valuable advise.

So maybe this website might link to him.you can pm him and ask for advise.cheers..

hi,

theres a guy by the name of Vinz at HWZ forum under `Homeseeker&Homemakers` who always give free advise to fellow forumer.He is a helpful chap who gav valuable advise.

So maybe this website might link to him.you can pm him and ask for advise.cheers..

Are they the same person ? do u have the link in HWZ ?

Are they the same person ? do u have the link in HWZ ?

You can check out this forum(Vinz thread in HWZ), where he gave advices. You may pm him to ask if they are the same person. Or you can try e-mail him at vinz@hotmail.com to ask...

Hope it helps. :yamseng:

Edited by sg_japanime

Guest our-home
You can check out this forum(Vinz thread in HWZ), where he gave advices. You may pm him to ask if they are the same person. Or you can try e-mail him at vinz@hotmail.com to ask...

Hope it helps. :yamseng:

Thanks for all your replies and advice. I'll check out that forum.

In the meantime, if anyone has met with him to use his services, do let me know. Thanks!

No comm? hurry grab !

Even better then the DIY way.

hi,

Not related.

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showpost...;postcount=1368

But since it is free, hurry grab.

Edited by papbestdad

Guest our-home

Hi all

We decided that "free" may not always be good. Also no one else seems to have heard of this company or used their services, so we didn't contact them in the end.

Sold our flat recently through Propnex, paid the agent 1% commission.

Hi all

We decided that "free" may not always be good. Also no one else seems to have heard of this company or used their services, so we didn't contact them in the end.

Sold our flat recently through Propnex, paid the agent 1% commission.

Singaporean always queue up for freebies.

Maybe they will queue up to let the agent sell their flat.

To add on, i believe in paying a token of commission to the buyer's agent though we market our unit by ourselves in exchange for the paperwork and coordination...so far our friends who adopted same approach as us also have satisfactory working relationship on this basis.....

No idea about the Vinzproperty.com but I do have an encounter with a 0% agent when i tried to sell my hdb before. The agent seems aggressive and have plenty of contacts and bought many viewers to my place. On one evening, one of his buyers was keen to make an offer, so he brought us into our bedroom and started his sales pitch. We almost wanna throw him outta of the house cos he do nothing but condemned the selling point of our unit in order to push through the low COV offered by his buyer. Frankly speaking, we were fully aware of the pros and cons of our unit as well as did our study before marketing our unit! Moreover, we were not asking sky high or unrealistic price ($15K) for a near MRT block + move in condition + mid floor......from then on, we barred him from marketing our unit. So......free is not always good!
Edited by GoingNutz

hard to belief it is zero commission to seller, it is part if not all of their pay. :jawdrop:

sorry to post this here but anyone can recommend a good property listing website (preferably one that's frequented & used by agents and with high hits). Thanks.

Guest our-home
sorry to post this here but anyone can recommend a good property listing website (preferably one that's frequented & used by agents and with high hits). Thanks.

We used to refer to nationproperty.sg by Singapore Institute of Surveyors and Valuers (SISV)