Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest our-home

Vinzproperty.com? Anyone Tried Them?

We used to refer to nationproperty.sg by Singapore Institute of Surveyors and Valuers (SISV)

ya, i'm aware of the website but not much postings

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ya, i'm aware of the website but not much postings

That website is one of the basic multi-listing systems (MLS) that every agent will know/use. If that's not comprehensive enough, then your next source will only be to flip thru' ST classified.

Or perhaps what you are looking for is not listed as available in the first place...?

heard from my agent there's is one they share databased, but think they wont reveal..

another agent which is my friend, i think he don has much lobang or he don intend to sell flat.. guess ask him search any property wont help.. :<

and if u are lookin for particular flat, unless they put mailers on that block n wait for results, but if got so much time to wait might as well also look at repurchase flat from hdb, much cheaper, jus try luck lo.

but when don hav time n need a flat, grab any available n good ones, jus has to look at st daily lo.. this is how my friend got herself a flat after few months of search. yuan fen ba to get a flat, its urs it will be there for u.

heard from my agent there's is one they share databased, but think they wont reveal..

another agent which is my friend, i think he don has much lobang or he don intend to sell flat.. guess ask him search any property wont help.. :<

and if u are lookin for particular flat, unless they put mailers on that block n wait for results, but if got so much time to wait might as well also look at repurchase flat from hdb, much cheaper, jus try luck lo.

but when don hav time n need a flat, grab any available n good ones, jus has to look at st daily lo.. this is how my friend got herself a flat after few months of search. yuan fen ba to get a flat, its urs it will be there for u.

You should brush up on your English Language.

The sentences you posted are more suitable for market aunt talk or coffeeshop uncle talk.

Edited by papbestdad

There are MLS that you need to pay to use, so usually only agents would have access to it because we laymen won't pay and learn to use such systems when we only need to buy/sell one property.

SISV also has one, which is called e-Office or PowerDesQ, where they engaged with various agencies to subscribe for their agents. Inside you can find property data like past transacted prices, caveats, etc on top of currently for sale. Another popular brand in the market now is Homebiz (for residential) and Bizfile (for commercial), which is done by a company called Hiwire. Besides listings, they are marketing tools for agents to search for owners' names, tel/fax and addresses.

Lastly, all reputable big agencies also have their own internal database where agents will input their properties' data that they want to sell/buy, so that they can co-broke with each other.

Now, I duno why your agent friend does not want to reveal to you; all above are no secret at all.

There are MLS that you need to pay to use, so usually only agents would have access to it because we laymen won't pay and learn to use such systems when we only need to buy/sell one property.

SISV also has one, which is called e-Office or PowerDesQ, where they engaged with various agencies to subscribe for their agents. Inside you can find property data like past transacted prices, caveats, etc on top of currently for sale. Another popular brand in the market now is Homebiz (for residential) and Bizfile (for commercial), which is done by a company called Hiwire. Besides listings, they are marketing tools for agents to search for owners' names, tel/fax and addresses.

Lastly, all reputable big agencies also have their own internal database where agents will input their properties' data that they want to sell/buy, so that they can co-broke with each other.

Now, I duno why your agent friend does not want to reveal to you; all above are no secret at all.

You know so much, you programmer for the software?

Must be not very close friend, reveal to him database then he will call up sellers himself, the agent wont earn a single cent then.

You should brush up on your English Language.

The sentences you posted are more suitable for market aunt talk or coffeeshop uncle talk.

无需人生攻击

亲爱的 papbestdad.. 会写好英文不代表有成就

anyway:- good english not equal to u will gain respect & proud of your life & live without feeling so grumpy & u are not uncle nor auntie in this forum..

improper english not equal to u don't gain respect from others & not proud of your life & feels grumpy & 100% not equal to auntie nor uncle in this forum!!!

anyway, if my improper english is an eyesore to u, u can close your both eyes when scrolling through my posting (this will used only a few muscles).. and i think that there's no regulations saying that I should write in proper english in this forum. And it is mine preferences to write in short form.

but i still remember u shoot me one particular comments that i didn't purchase a flat before n U got shot by others that U are the one that give wrong info.. Mmmm..

and i don think i need to brush up my english.. when i'm basically satisfy with my life, my income, my achievements.

If ever i want to be a lawyer in the future, then i will consider ur kind advise. but at this point of time, posting in this forum still doesn't need me to brush up my english.

uncle auntie chopping chicken stay bungalows n drive mercedes too.. somemore pay lump sum cash when shopping.. no need credit card.. ah beng ah seng also can afford to hav a bungalow with jacuzzi. Proper english also not equal to success.

Lastly,

书,读的再好,人品不好,为人不直,不懂得孝顺父母,尊重他人,读了也白读。

Edited by summerholiday

the one that don reveal is my agent, the one that help me successfully purchase my resale flat.

the another agent which is my friend, think he is new in the property market.. so i never ask him :P

ya usu even if we know that there's such database, but when need to pay.. most of us rather take the easy way to let the agents do their jobs..

if everything need to do ourselves, others eat wat? if there's no more need for them, pp lose jobs.

jus lik if we try to do less shopping, retail shops business drop, some retails face closing down, manufacturers earning less, some employees face retrenchment, end up some families had to starve..

its a cycle.

esp now the money situation so bad.

but i still remember u shoot me one particular comments that i didn't purchase a flat before n U got shot by others that U are the one that give wrong info.. Mmmm..
Only you will remember such things. I don't even remember what I posted yesterday.

Are you a PR or FT? Your Chinese language is definitely better than me.

thank you for praising my memory and chinese.. but i did not pass with flying results..

at least i think u no need to guess.. doesn't mean that singaporean dono how to post chinese in the forum..