Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jeffreylim08

Modern Concept Leather Sofa

Morris is also my choice. They got lots of choice in term of design and colour. :D

Hi bookworm, can post some pics of the item that u have bought from MORRIS??

Seems that from the post u posted is all singing praise of MORRIS, but can u post some pics??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I'm impressed that some of you were able to find such amazing good deals!

Here's what we got:

sofa_132.jpg

We paid over $3k for this sofa and it's not even in leather. We hope to move in by end of July and I'll take another pix of the sofa when it's at our new place. That was Tom and the showroom piece. ;)

seats%20-%20lounge%20xzqt%20bo%20rocking

We bought this lounge chair from XZQT for over S$2.5k. And this is at a very much discounted price. When we first saw this item at their Ubi showroom, we were quoted nearly $5k for this lounge chair in the leather we would want. We were glad that we waited for a month or so as we were contemplating if we would really want to splurge on such a small item. I think it was the Great Singapore Sales and the sales lady from XZQT contacted us with an offer of over S$2.5k for the same lounge chair in the leather that we want. We reckoned this would be one of our best buys for our new apartment.

The best buy for so many years that none can beat is the microwave oven we have for 5 years now. :D Recently, we have another best buy - Sony Bravia D series 40" telly from Best Denki below $2k. I can't remember the exact amount.

Now reading this thread of deals of a sizable sofa in full leather at around S$2k, I'm totally awed. :dribble:

It'd really help the readers if you could post a pix or 2 so we could see and access the authenticity of such claims; it'd be awfully embarrassing for a reader to go shopping for a full leather sofa to cite such findings online and tries 'bargaining' for a similar sofa set to that price.

For the benefit of readers, one could post a pix or 2, suggest the person to contact for such deals and even better, give us a reference to quote.

I have been reluctant to claim to spend x amount on an item as I do not have the items at our new apartment as yet to snap a picture to post on forum replies. The pixs I have so far are the pixs taken during our visits to showrooms which are for our reference; something like this -

seats%20-%20high%20bar%20stools.jpg

Pardon me if I have offended or upset anyone with this post.

Claims with no pixs - I take it with more a pinch of salt.....siow liao, too much salt, fluid retention, legs get swollen! :P

Here's what we got:

sofa_132.jpg

We paid over $3k for this sofa and it's not even in leather. We hope to move in by end of July and I'll take another pix of the sofa when it's at our new place. That was Tom and the showroom piece. ;)

We bought this lounge chair from XZQT for over S$2.5k. And this is at a very much discounted price. When we first saw this item at their Ubi showroom, we were quoted nearly $5k for this lounge chair in the leather we would want. We were glad that we waited for a month or so as we were contemplating if we would really want to splurge on such a small item. I think it was the Great Singapore Sales and the sales lady from XZQT contacted us with an offer of over S$2.5k for the same lounge chair in the leather that we want. We reckoned this would be one of our best buys for our new apartment.

The best buy for so many years that none can beat is the microwave oven we have for 5 years now. :D Recently, we have another best buy - Sony Bravia D series 40" telly from Best Denki below $2k. I can't remember the exact amount.

Now reading this thread of deals of a sizable sofa in full leather at around S$2k, I'm totally awed. :dribble:

It'd really help the readers if you could post a pix or 2 so we could see and access the authenticity of such claims; it'd be awfully embarrassing for a reader to go shopping for a full leather sofa to cite such findings online and tries 'bargaining' for a similar sofa set to that price.

For the benefit of readers, one could post a pix or 2, suggest the person to contact for such deals and even better, give us a reference to quote.

I have been reluctant to claim to spend x amount on an item as I do not have the items at our new apartment as yet to snap a picture to post on forum replies. The pixs I have so far are the pixs taken during our visits to showrooms which are for our reference; something like this -

Claims with no pixs - I take it with more a pinch of salt.....siow liao, too much salt, fluid retention, legs get swollen! :P

Wow you spend 3k+ for the sofa, and is not full leather somemore :jawdrop:

Some ppl just keep singing praise of certain store, but when asked to shown some pics of their proud purchase, they just disappeared to no where.

As for us little house owner, will at least provide some pics to show of our humble house and those purchase that we have bought for our house.

Please forgive me if i have offended anyone here.

Edited by stevetang

Well I can empathised with you, cause really this is a virtual world, so one will never know which statements are true or not. Anyway, just in case you all want to see some of the sofas and how much they costs, maybe you can go to http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2436 where including myself, we showcase our purchase. Hope this helps.

Cheers

Here's what we got:

sofa_132.jpg

waow...all so nice lerr.... :wub::wub: when u feel boring and want to sell do let me know ya :notti::bow:

y r dere so many contradicting reports on morris? some so positive, some so negativE?

heh heh.. granted lah.. I lazy to post my sofa from Morris too (I usually put my pics in t-blog)..

Here it goes.. more pics in my t-blog..

1_919842850l.jpg

heh heh.. granted lah.. I lazy to post my sofa from Morris too (I usually put my pics in t-blog)..

Here it goes.. more pics in my t-blog..

1_919842850l.jpg

wow. nice sofa. how much??

Edited by mwerkz

Hi everyone, how is the brand Mondi in terms of leather sofa? I'm looking at an L-shaped sofa from there for around $3K... But not sure if for this price I would be able to get a better deal from other brands perhaps? Appreciate your advice. Thanks!

Guest melancholic
Hi everyone, how is the brand Mondi in terms of leather sofa? I'm looking at an L-shaped sofa from there for around $3K... But not sure if for this price I would be able to get a better deal from other brands perhaps? Appreciate your advice. Thanks!

Haven't looked at Mondi closely.. but I like what I saw at Navinzi and Univonna.. Price-wise very competitive for genuine leather sofa. Good quality, warranty 5 years. do take a look .:)

I think over the weekends I saw there is a full leather 3+2 seater going for 19XX (forgot price sorry...).

The back rest can be adjusted...looks not bad...

Univonna is a good place to look for nice sofas too!

Happy shopping!

:)

Guys, try Studio 1961, offering unique modern design sofa at $1299 for 3 seaters, including the koll sofa.

I think over the weekends I saw there is a full leather 3+2 seater going for 19XX (forgot price sorry...).

The back rest can be adjusted...looks not bad...

Univonna is a good place to look for nice sofas too!

Happy shopping!

:)