Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LittleDevil

Setting Up Our Own Home...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
yes, i got mine for $260 with pancollar.

:) Hoekee more ex.

hi. wat is a pancollar? n is urs a single piece set like littledevil's one? where did u get it from for 260bucks?

We bought ours at Indulge Bathroom. Not sure what is the after disc price cos the disc is a lump sum discount off the total bill (15% + 7% GST waiver).

Single piece meaning the water closet and the seating portion is connected. Less joints = easier to clean :bath:

I think it is indeed a bit more ex. But we have a 15% off total bill + 7% GST waiver in the end. So, should be okay bah...

hehe. cos i oso went to indulge bathroom over de wkends. brought by my ID =p

pancollar is a must for all water closet but i'm not sure where they install in. :P

i got mine from Summer in Toa Payoh. Yes, it's same 1 piece model

W303.

I got mine without gst also.

I oso bought the same Baron toilet bowl. Price quoted to me was $256 including pancollar.

hihii. finally i found u here. i believe ur 256 is from royal fraco :unsure:

Just a quick update...

Most of the glass works are up. Shower screen, kitchen glass panel and door, kitchen cabinet glass backsplash as well as the dining mirror. Some pics.

Tinted mirror at dining area

dining.jpg

Kitchen cabinet backsplash

P1030627.jpg

Glass panel and swing door at kitchen entrance.

P1030623.jpg

With the glass works up, the remaining things to do are doors, wallpaper for MBR TV feature wall and general cleaning! :sport-smiley-004:

Thinking of installing window grille **** area cos with the raised platform near the window, seems a bit dangerous. Any nice pic of window grille that wouldn't make me feel like prisoner? :help:

Just a quick update...

Most of the glass works are up. Shower screen, kitchen glass panel and door, kitchen cabinet glass backsplash as well as the dining mirror. Some pics.

Tinted mirror at dining area

dining.jpg

Kitchen cabinet backsplash

P1030627.jpg

Glass panel and swing door at kitchen entrance.

P1030623.jpg

With the glass works up, the remaining things to do are doors, wallpaper for MBR TV feature wall and general cleaning! :sport-smiley-004:

Thinking of installing window grille **** area cos with the raised platform near the window, seems a bit dangerous. Any nice pic of window grille that wouldn't make me feel like prisoner? :help:

how high is ur glass panel? how thick is de glass as well? thanx

how high is ur glass panel? how thick is de glass as well? thanx

The mirror is place slightly above my table height (750mm), all the way up to ceiling. Size is ~1680mm (H) x 1900mm (L). Not sure about the thickness, will go measure over the weekend and let you know. :yamseng:

hi there

can advise the price of the tinted mirror at dinner table?

nice job with the toilet!

The mirror is $520. If clear glass mirror, the price could come down by about half.

The master toilet is BigAngel's favourite place in the house... haha.

Edited by LittleDevil

wow thats alot of diff btw tinted and clear

din knw the diff was so big

thanks

but tinted really got effect man

Yeah. Can't see pimples, dark eye circles, freckles etc on a tinted mirror.

That's why we go for it... haha... :D

The mirror is place slightly above my table height (750mm), all the way up to ceiling. Size is ~1680mm (H) x 1900mm (L). Not sure about the thickness, will go measure over the weekend and let you know. :yamseng:

The mirror is $520. If clear glass mirror, the price could come down by about half.

The master toilet is BigAngel's favourite place in the house... haha.

hey. nono. not de mirror. is de glass panel n door for the kitchen. :(

hey. nono. not de mirror. is de glass panel n door for the kitchen. :(

The thickness of the clear tempered glass for both the door and the fixed panel is 10mm. The door is of typical door height and 900mm in length. The fixed panel is also 900mm in length and is extended to the ceiling height. Another piece of glass is place on top of the swing door.

:)