Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
windy

Our Home!

Thanks all for your advice. Will look around for more quotations.

So happy, will be collecting my keys next Thu... time to get busy..lots of things to decide

Congrats, must be so exciting for you! :)

Do focus on the joy of seeing your dream home at the end of the day. The reno process, though headache at times, is something that all of us go thru.

Good luck on your upcoming project! :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

windy.. here i m... to spam spam spam... =p

So u getting the sofa??

mos burger which block u staying at and level? pm me lei..

Mos_burger, Pm me your unit...will reply you :)

Hi Anise and tckrto (I assume you are tck in SGBride forum??), nice to see you here...thanks for spamming! yes...I'm getting the sofa...hopefully still in production...cos the other time we went , the courts salesgirl saymaybe going to discontinued. By the way, you both got reno blog?

hihi,

your place looks spacious... what is the area? :yamseng:

ha...look spacious only...saw a neighbour's unit downstairs...very small leh..only 90sqm..

windy.. yeah we are the one from sgbrides =p i too lazy to stay a blog =p.. so u aiming for that sofa.. go order and ask to deliver later just in case by the time u wanna buy already no stock..

Hi all, any suggestion of how to place the furniture in the master bedroom? cracked our head and still can't find a best solution...

Hi all, any suggestion of how to place the furniture in the master bedroom? cracked our head and still can't find a best solution...

Have u decided on your ID? Talk to them to see how best to do your space planning. We had a big headache too, by the time we put in a bed, built-in wardrobe, dressing table, not much space to walk already. I'm also in the process of doing space planning for my MBR, thinking of buying another dresser and study-desk, but not sure if it all fits! :bangwall:

Have u decided on your ID? Talk to them to see how best to do your space planning. We had a big headache too, by the time we put in a bed, built-in wardrobe, dressing table, not much space to walk already. I'm also in the process of doing space planning for my MBR, thinking of buying another dresser and study-desk, but not sure if it all fits! :bangwall:

We not getting ID, will plan on our own and get the contractor to do...so thinking of doing a built-in wadrobe or just buy those ready made bedroom set.

Windy just my suggestion see below drawing

u can build a partition to block the enterance like dat can put your bed so when pple enter wont see the bed directly. den build L shape wardrobe on the right corner and u can place your dressing table at the toilet side.

floorplan1xr7.jpg

Thanks Tck for the suggestion. We want to keep the good outside view from our bedroom door....so..can't use this layout..