Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
windy

Our Home!

hi windy, as of last friday evening, nothing was inside the hse. very switched off and so didn't drop by again to see last weekend. wonder if there's anything now... :curse:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi windy, as of last friday evening, nothing was inside the hse. very switched off and so didn't drop by again to see last weekend. wonder if there's anything now... :curse:

Hi Explorers, where's your place? Also at Tanglin Halt? You didn't call them up to check again?

hi... i m from tanglin halt blk 89.... hdb keep flying kite for my cement screeding too.... who can i call to check... tks?

Hi Explorers, where's your place? Also at Tanglin Halt? You didn't call them up to check again?

hi... i m from tanglin halt blk 89.... hdb keep flying kite for my cement screeding too.... who can i call to check... tks?

Oh, you can call up the branch office to check...1800-2255432..they will put you thru to the person in charge. For me, my contractor contact them directly...but if they still fly us kite, my FH will call them up liao...

Ya...they told us it was raining last fri..so cannot do.. Anyway, my contractor told me the materials for HDB cement screeding is in our hse already..so should be starting soon....

Hi Apa, oh..you bought from which sales person from Bedding Saloon? We was served by the sales supervisor, Anjohn, he has good product knowledge and his service was great! Anyway, we love the bed frame we bought and it really suit our theme.

hi windy

i can't really remember his name cos i left his card at hm. but dun think is the same guy as urs. but service also quite gd.

(but when my sealy mattress was delivered by the sealy ppl, they were full of complaints regardin bedding saloon cos they have track record of ALWAYS givin wrong contact info of the customers to the mattress company. they were VERY..... :furious: )

it's great tat u found a suitable bed according to ur theme tat soon! :good:

ha...look spacious only...saw a neighbour's unit downstairs...very small leh..only 90sqm..

hi Windy,

i suppose the neighbour u r talking is me... hahaha...

nice to see u here.

Oh, you can call up the branch office to check...1800-2255432..they will put you thru to the person in charge. For me, my contractor contact them directly...but if they still fly us kite, my FH will call them up liao...

yah! we had the same problem with the HDB screeding guy too!

he even "extorted" money from us by agreeing to do our house first.

called up HDB to complain.. then they referred our case to the branch office.

after much ding dong with the HDB branch office and the cement screeding contractor, job was finally done!

better for owners to call HDB/ liase with contractor cos ID say contractor is afraid owner will complain to HDB but will show ID attitude.

we contacted screeding and HDB ourselves.. WTB reasoned and complained with HDB and i dealt with the contractor.

you can read abt our encounter here

Good luck! :yamseng:

hi Windy,

i suppose the neighbour u r talking is me... hahaha...

nice to see u here.

Oh...are you Jimmy?

yah! we had the same problem with the HDB screeding guy too!

he even "extorted" money from us by agreeing to do our house first.

called up HDB to complain.. then they referred our case to the branch office.

after much ding dong with the HDB branch office and the cement screeding contractor, job was finally done!

better for owners to call HDB/ liase with contractor cos ID say contractor is afraid owner will complain to HDB but will show ID attitude.

we contacted screeding and HDB ourselves.. WTB reasoned and complained with HDB and i dealt with the contractor.

you can read abt our encounter here

Good luck! :yamseng:

Wah...so ma fan one ah...thanks for sharing your experience. Hmm..shall see how...hopefully they start to do soon. Anyway, my contractor didn't wait for them to do the screeding...started to do the electrical works and false ceiling liao...

Oh...are you Jimmy?

i'm Amber (bubble from Sgbrides) la... jimmy is busy earning $ now haha...

how much u bought ur hood n hob?

Went up to meet my contractor just now. Surprised to find that the cement screeding is done..and the living room false ceiling is up...more to come next week...ha....contractor say we too gan chiong liao...bought the cooker hob and sink too early...

i'm Amber (bubble from Sgbrides) la... jimmy is busy earning $ now haha...

how much u bought ur hood n hob?

Oh..Hi Amber! We only bought the cooker hob...together with the kitchen sink, total around $500 plus... You still got time...can go around and compare prices...remember not to buy on impluse... ha..Kelvin told us we bought too early..

Edited by windy

Oh..Hi Amber! We only bought the cooker hob...together with the kitchen sink, total around $500 plus... You still got time...can go around and compare prices...remember not to buy on impluse... ha..Kelvin told us we bought too early..

think robin told jim he gotten a good lobang for cooker hob 2 days ago hahaha...

ya, must look look see see first, we cannot do impulsive buys now. too many things stored at many house liao .... no more space hahahaha...

must control ourselves especially jim 8|

Rush down to citygas during lunch time to look at the Rinnai gas heater which is on promo. Seems ok...so made an appointment with them to fix up the piping for kitchen and gas heater. This is the gas heater we bought.

prod_heater_new.gif

Met up with the air-con man on Sat at our place to discuss the laying of pipes. Sad to find out that the MBR will have lots of trunking...need to run around the room. Hope will not turn out to be too ugly. Monday will do the air-con piping and the fan coil will be up at a later date... Also got the curtain man (FH's fren) to take measurement for the curtain and solar film. Will need to do solar film on our windows due to fengshui reason...

Anyway, here's some progress...

Cement Screeding for Bedrooms Done!

DSC02913.jpg

Foyer False Ceiling

DSC02916.jpg

Living Rm False Ceiling (view from dining area)

LivingRmCeiling.jpg

Living Rm False Ceiling (Hole for cove lights)

LivingRmCeiling2-1.jpg

Unexpected purchase! 46" Sharp LCD TV - LC46PX5M

LC46PX5M.jpg

Best Denki having this special promotion for Sharp 46" LCD TV. Selling at $1288 only...can't resist the good price and decided to buy it. Actually only wanted a 37" initially...that's a big difference...haha...

Also finalised on the lightings at Lite Vault (also lobang from FH's fren)...forgotten to take pics of the lights we chosen...will take when they are fixed up...

Things are more or less finalised...FH going reservist next week for 10 days...so we wanted to get everything decided before he go for reservist...Tom going up again to see how the air-con piping is done.

Edited by windy