Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ilmare612

Kdk Ventilating Fan

Hi, I am planning to get one for my bathroom. Anyone to share their opinion and most importantly, cost they paid for it? What I know is they have 3 types.

1. Electric Shutter

2. Cord-Operated Shutter

3. Sensu.

How do I decide which to go with?

Cheers

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
look for the thread - Bathroom Ventilation Fan

cool...thanks. I did a search under KDK but nothing cos word is too short. Did another for KDK Fan also negative. Shall try Bathroom Ventilation Fan tonight. Appreciate it :)

Hi, I am planning to get one for my bathroom. Anyone to share their opinion and most importantly, cost they paid for it? What I know is they have 3 types.

1. Electric Shutter

2. Cord-Operated Shutter

3. Sensu.

Cheers

I got 2 sensu at $480 each inclusive of installation.

The installer very pro (www.singaporehandyman.com), they will try their best to avoid trunkings. :)

All worth the money :)

Most important it looks good!!

The fan shutter will open when u on, and close when u switch off. like those airplane exhaust. LOL

There is definately difference in quality of installation when u compare a $200 and $300 (by official kdk installer singaporehandyman though they r the sub con) for venilators.

i had compared before n it seems like the cheaper it gets, the aesthetics of the installation is compromised. So please check out photos of installed fan before committing.

pm me for my sensu pic if u interested :)

Edited by ordix

I installed the cord-operated shutter and it's working very well for me. Only cost me $200 (window installation, permit and fan)

hi can share your contact for the installation?

looking to install it for my home :bow:

u can call the sale rep 92209777.

Still consider to go for sensu or electric fan

I got 2 sensu at $480 each inclusive of installation.

The installer very pro (www.singaporehandyman.com), they will try their best to avoid trunkings. :)

All worth the money :)

Most important it looks good!!

The fan shutter will open when u on, and close when u switch off. like those airplane exhaust. LOL

There is definately difference in quality of installation when u compare a $200 and $300 (by official kdk installer singaporehandyman though they r the sub con) for venilators.

i had compared before n it seems like the cheaper it gets, the aesthetics of the installation is compromised. So please check out photos of installed fan before committing.

pm me for my sensu pic if u interested :)

sure there is bound to be difference in quality especially since you paid double to what i had paid. Everyone would understand that. For me, the $200 I paid which include a window and KDK fan was more than worth the money and effect

hi, you can look for Jasmine from Central Aluminium. In fact, it was recommended by some of the forumers here. The contact number is 6368-3313. Just tell her your requirement, she will arrange for someone to take a look at your place, then ask you to send her the floor plan so that she can submit to HDB for approval and once approval obtained, they will proceed with the installation. Some forumers had said that permit is not required, but i feel safer with obtaining a permit. U never know when the govt body will turn around and said "u missed out this and that"

sure there is bound to be difference in quality especially since you paid double to what i had paid. Everyone would understand that. For me, the $200 I paid which include a window and KDK fan was more than worth the money and effect

hi, you can look for Jasmine from Central Aluminium. In fact, it was recommended by some of the forumers here. The contact number is 6368-3313. Just tell her your requirement, she will arrange for someone to take a look at your place, then ask you to send her the floor plan so that she can submit to HDB for approval and once approval obtained, they will proceed with the installation. Some forumers had said that permit is not required, but i feel safer with obtaining a permit. U never know when the govt body will turn around and said "u missed out this and that"

I did mine from aluminium central also. The price now is $210 incl fan and top hung window. Note the price does NOT include electrical connection of the fan, need to get a separate electrician to run a switch for u.

I did mine from aluminium central also. The price now is $210 incl fan and top hung window. Note the price does NOT include electrical connection of the fan, need to get a separate electrician to run a switch for u.

wah...so fast price increased ah...i did mine around April only...maybe mine was a fixed casement window?

if use the heater switch no need to run separate switch liao right?

my heater switch in the bathrooms not used :notti:

Edited by applefreak

yep yep $200 for window n kdk fan is indeed good price n worth money :)

cos the fan itself already about $120-130 (the square one). :)

I installed the cord-operated shutter and it's working very well for me. Only cost me $200 (window installation, permit and fan)

Hi, you have pictures to show me? Appreciate it... :)

1. Electric Shutter

2. Cord-Operated Shutter

3. Sensu.

Cheers

good thing to have - - for healthy reasons but mine at $365 - all thru with reno