Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ris

Diy Glass Door Decal

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Here is my successful decal made for my sliding door at home. Just to share....

http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r345/ri...15072008016.jpg

nice nice :dribble: share your lobang with me? me still considering whether to stick decal or not..looking at either modishop or wink but cost few hundreds!

i think the glass door should be sliding wan..

Hi all...my glass door is sliding door with wooden frame which cost $600.

For the decal, i buy those sticker sheet sold at those aquarium shop .The sticker cost about $2.50 per ft.I used 3 ft to do the decal.I drew the flower myself and cut it myself.Hehe....maybe can do business hor....for those who want me to do ....

Can also do on wall mirror.I did at my toilet mirror.Will post the pic soon.

Rather then spend so much on buying those exp ones....might as well use this idea.Not happy can just peel off and throw.

Edited by Ris

Hi all...my glass door is sliding door with wooden frame which cost $600.

For the decal, i buy those sticker sheet sold at those aquarium shop .The sticker cost about $2.50 per ft.I used 3 ft to do the decal.I drew the flower myself and cut it myself.Hehe....maybe can do business hor....for those who want me to do ....

Can also do on wall mirror.I did at my toilet mirror.Will post the pic soon.

Rather then spend so much on buying those exp ones....might as well use this idea.Not happy can just peel off and throw.

Hi, $600 including the door thread? Seious? That's not expensive wor. Hey, dun mind your service if required leh. I can save money and you can moon light leh. kekeke. How you drew and cut the flowers?

Serious....its only $600 for the door plus thread.I did it with HC interior.That was a year ago done with my kitchen cabinet.I dont know how to explain how i did the decal.Simply just draw and cut using normal scissors.But the cutting a bit tiring la.Maybe can do for anyone here but have to charge for my workmanship la (without pasting).Pasting must be done yourself.Its quite easy.

Can can.....of course i wont charge so much lar.but still dont know how much to charge.Got so many ppl pm me already.Actually quite happy a lot of people appreciate my work.Although its not perfect cause it is DIY,but still it look nice.I might come up with different flower design and show everyone here.Will post the pics soon.

Edited by Ris

the sliding glass door looked very class and best of all matched with your decal :wub::wub:

you are really creative :good: with nice workmanship...kekekek

you can do part time liao lor..

by the way can engage you to design for me ah? how much you charge? PM me when you sort out your things ya? :yamseng:

Very nice!

I did the same thing as you last time.. using oyama paper from the fish shops. but i find the thin strips very hard to put up leh. coz when i scrape it to get rid of the airbubbles, the strips slide out of shape easily due to the water. Do you get that problem?

and very time consumming leh. mine is a small decal but already so hard to cut neatly and put up.

Edited by mist

hehe....i did not spray any water on the glass.No bubbles or problems.If have also i can easily scrape it off using any card.

Thanks to some members who ask me to sell the stickers to them.For those who wants the decal....i am charging $38 including postage.The stickers are based on a whole set shown on the pic i posted. Pasting should be done on your own.Thanks.