Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
RawR

Bunny & Kitty Mini Lair

Nice storage bed. My hb and I wanted to get one at first but somehow didn't come across a design that we liked and so in the end we settled for a normal bed frame without the storage...

What you can do is to leave the door unlocked but buy a padlock for your main gate. You keep a key and give the other to your contractor. When reno finished, just get the key back so no worries of someone breaking in later or having to be there all the time to open the door for the workers. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Don't think they got red =X

I remembered they got 6 colors, cream, dark brown, light brown, black, purple and ?

Maybe u can try calling them @ 6622 1039

oh noo.. no red!!

Hi junxian,

The sofa u got from Hecom is the one my hb was eyeing! But... I still wanna look see more heh heh~

seahorse stuff seems to be always affordable.... =P

Hi mmycheng,

Will do that for the contractor. Was wondering for HDB side cos the notice states need one person in the house during the 11 days X_X

Nice storage bed. My hb and I wanted to get one at first but somehow didn't come across a design that we liked and so in the end we settled for a normal bed frame without the storage...

What you can do is to leave the door unlocked but buy a padlock for your main gate. You keep a key and give the other to your contractor. When reno finished, just get the key back so no worries of someone breaking in later or having to be there all the time to open the door for the workers. :)

hi applefreak,

Dont' need :bangwall: lar D=

I believe their prices quite fix, always wait for the 50% =P

I gotten my current bedframe from there too, about 2 years ago, at 50% too ^^

thanks for the info

will keep hecom in mind when i want to change my bedframe

really regret buying my current one :bangwall:

wow...

high bedframe...

How I wish I went Hecom too..

their is affordable and long lasting... :)

RawR, do come out with more design so that we can see see... :)

Hi alyplwwf,

HDB will be doing mine between 22nd Nov to 5th Dec~ Yours will nearly finish before mine starts!

Anyway, I'm thinking of changing the floor tiles and 1 panel of wall tiles for the toilets~ Must go give 'kopi $' ask them help me lay the different layout =P

masterbathroom.jpg

Oh, will you be in your house when they are doing the upgrade? I'm starting my new job on 3rd Nov... can I just leave the door open for them for the 11 days??

Loads of things to try to settle in my remaining free time X_X Gotta find some one to take away the furnitures too... Got a new set of bed frame, wardrobe, dressing table with stool unused.

Hi RawR,

Have you check with HDB whether they allow you to change the floor tiles and wall tiles for the toilets ? I think you better confirm with them before you confirm purchasing your tiles.

We probably not staying in the house during the upgrade as too dusty, will be putting up at my mum's place (just a few bus stops away) but I will have to go back every morning just to open the door for the contractors and back in the evening to lock everything. I have seen neighbours just pass 1 set of keys to the head and the contractors will lock the door after they have finished but I don't feel safe doing that.

Anyway, as you have yet to move in your furnitures or personal belongings, I guess you can just hand your keys to the upgrading office so that you don have to be there all the time. Afterall, the gate will be changed by HDB and I'm sure you are going to change your main door too after the upgrading.

HDB notice states need one person in the house probably refers to those existing (living-in) owners as need to open the door for the contractors.

I have seen alot of empty flats opposite (Blk 60) not having anybody in the house throughout the upgrading period, so should not be a problem. Perhaps you may like to check with the HDB upgrading office.

Hi alyplwwf,

Yup, checked with them before that can buy own tiles. However, cannot buy too big tiles, so our floor will be still using 20x20cm tiles. For the 40x20cm wall tiles, I have to reconfirm with them again. Still waiting for my contractor to give me the pricing~

Thanks for the info! Will pass the key to the upgrade office then. Got nothing inside ^^

So your schedule doesn't coincide with the school holidays for your girl? Too long never go school, no idea on school hols X_X

Hi RawR,

Have you check with HDB whether they allow you to change the floor tiles and wall tiles for the toilets ? I think you better confirm with them before you confirm purchasing your tiles.

We probably not staying in the house during the upgrade as too dusty, will be putting up at my mum's place (just a few bus stops away) but I will have to go back every morning just to open the door for the contractors and back in the evening to lock everything. I have seen neighbours just pass 1 set of keys to the head and the contractors will lock the door after they have finished but I don't feel safe doing that.

Anyway, as you have yet to move in your furnitures or personal belongings, I guess you can just hand your keys to the upgrading office so that you don have to be there all the time. Afterall, the gate will be changed by HDB and I'm sure you are going to change your main door too after the upgrading.

HDB notice states need one person in the house probably refers to those existing (living-in) owners as need to open the door for the contractors.

I have seen alot of empty flats opposite (Blk 60) not having anybody in the house throughout the upgrading period, so should not be a problem. Perhaps you may like to check with the HDB upgrading office.

Hi Bry,

Thanks =^-^=

Got a prototype3 actually =P Must get the design fix asap, been meddling with the design again and again ><

1 word - NICE!!! good luck in realising it... enjoy..

Hi koikoi,

okok, when I finally get the FINAL design will post again ^^

wow...

high bedframe...

How I wish I went Hecom too..

their is affordable and long lasting... :)

RawR, do come out with more design so that we can see see... :)

Hi alyplwwf,

Yup, checked with them before that can buy own tiles. However, cannot buy too big tiles, so our floor will be still using 20x20cm tiles. For the 40x20cm wall tiles, I have to reconfirm with them again. Still waiting for my contractor to give me the pricing~

Thanks for the info! Will pass the key to the upgrade office then. Got nothing inside ^^

So your schedule doesn't coincide with the school holidays for your girl? Too long never go school, no idea on school hols X_X

Hi Bry,

Thanks =^-^=

Got a prototype3 actually =P Must get the design fix asap, been meddling with the design again and again ><

Hi koikoi,

okok, when I finally get the FINAL design will post again ^^

now very hard to find 20x20 floor tiles. mostly i saw is 25x25 or 30x30? :dunno:

hi mwerkz,

Yalor... super hard to find... most tell me 20x20 not popular any more, so they never take in.

The one I eyeing now is actually from Johor~ Must carry back though ><

now very hard to find 20x20 floor tiles. mostly i saw is 25x25 or 30x30? :dunno:

Hi alyplwwf,

Good for u! At least don't need change travel arrangements for her ^^

Anyway, just went down today, HDB guy say cannot use 20x40mm, so changing floor tiles only.

Hi RawR,

School holidays starts from 15 nov and my house upgrading starts on 18 Nov so just nice timing otherwise will be headache for me. :dancingqueen:

hi mwerkz,

Yalor... super hard to find... most tell me 20x20 not popular any more, so they never take in.

The one I eyeing now is actually from Johor~ Must carry back though ><

Hi alyplwwf,

Good for u! At least don't need change travel arrangements for her ^^

Anyway, just went down today, HDB guy say cannot use 20x40mm, so changing floor tiles only.

wow. johor. ok la. at least u know where to buy. else if is me. i headache. cos i seldom go in msia. lol. think 4yr++ nv liao

hi RawR! my flat is also at telok blangah heights! Blk 60. They've upgraded the both toilets already. But mine 4 rm as its a corner unit. Soo excited to see sum1 here stay at tbh! neighbours! as the longish design of the kitchen beside the living room always gaives me a headache and i always lament in my heart why does the whole place look so small... :bangwall:

Edited by alya

hi RawR! my flat is also at telok blangah heights! Blk 60. They've upgraded the both toilets already. But mine 4 rm as its a corner unit. Soo excited to see sum1 here stay at tbh! neighbours! as the longish design of the kitchen beside the living room always gaives me a headache and i always lament in my heart why does the whole place look so small... :bangwall:

Well you don find big and long kitchen anymore in new HDB flats, you can only get it in old houses so it is something different. For me, I still like a big and long kitchen. I find those kitchen in new flats too small, couldn't even accomodate another 2-3 helpers especially during festive times when u need to do alot of cooking.