Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
RawR

Bunny & Kitty Mini Lair

Hi alyplwwf,

I think the last time I heard from them, they were saying December. That's school holidays also ^^

Hi RawR,

Looking at the speed they are currently doing at blk 60 (about 50% of the units completed), I probably think should be Nov / Dec by the time they reach my side.

Today went to look see look see those units currently doing upgrading. Wow its really terrible, they used canvas (in think so) to cover your living room flooring and also plastic sheets to cover all the entrances (btw living room and kitchen and the bedroom area) and also half of the living room (cover the furnitures). I can't imagine they are going to turn my home into this shape :jawdrop:

Looking at the mess, I think it is better to do a major reno simultaneously and clean up once and for all :rolleyes:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi alyplwwf,

So fast!??! 50% le O_O

I think some people uses storage company for about 1 month while they do their reno. Not sure about the costs involve though. Still need to move furnitures lar ><

Hi RawR,

Looking at the speed they are currently doing at blk 60 (about 50% of the units completed), I probably think should be Nov / Dec by the time they reach my side.

Today went to look see look see those units currently doing upgrading. Wow its really terrible, they used canvas (in think so) to cover your living room flooring and also plastic sheets to cover all the entrances (btw living room and kitchen and the bedroom area) and also half of the living room (cover the furnitures). I can't imagine they are going to turn my home into this shape :jawdrop:

Looking at the mess, I think it is better to do a major reno simultaneously and clean up once and for all :rolleyes:

Hi CutePinkElephant

Thanks for the compliment. I'm still learning *^.^*

Which contractor are you looking at? Any recommendations??

u r very good in 3d, contractor is very good choice and cheap :notti:

if u use id, in the end he ask u to draw 3d for him :sport-smiley-004:

me use contractor only ler...tight budget ar :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Hi alyplwwf,

So fast!??! 50% le O_O

I think some people uses storage company for about 1 month while they do their reno. Not sure about the costs involve though. Still need to move furnitures lar ><

Hi CutePinkElephant

Thanks for the compliment. I'm still learning *^.^*

Which contractor are you looking at? Any recommendations??

my contractoris hobee :)

i will post more pic on my blog so u will see his work :notti:

!

The quotation I got also from him =P

Still waiting for the one from Zhiseng ;)

my contractoris hobee :)

i will post more pic on my blog so u will see his work :notti:

!

The quotation I got also from him =P

Still waiting for the one from Zhiseng ;)

i am using ZhiSeng....good service and helpful cum friendly.

;)

Latest Kitchen Design~

After discussing w hb, the one with bar counter dining is prefered since we don't entertain often. Not 100% yet. Anyone have any comments which maybe better?

For Bar Counter:

(1) Save space thus neater look

(2) One less area to clean

For Dining Table:

(1) Can have people over for a more formal dinner, the bar counter design can only serve finger food

(2) Easier to sit and dine

dining-comparison.jpg

Got about 2.5m

Dining table width of about 1m, seating space per pax need about 0.5m, so that's 2m taken up.

So left with 0.25m each side to push back chair to get up, like kinda tight X_X

Current Stats: 2 votes for dining, 0 votes for bar

what is the space avail btw the sofa and the bar top?

cos if put dining table may have less space to walk walk

my own preference is to have dining!

Shoe Cabinet Design

ShoeCabinet.jpg

=^-^=

Latest Kitchen Design~

dining-comparison.jpg

Dining table is definitely better.

Shoe Cabinet Design

ShoeCabinet.jpg

=^-^=

Err... 18 pairs of shoes is not enough leh, my wife alone has more than that already. Why not fully maximise the wall space? No need to have the space to sit for wearing shoes, your sofa is just beside.

Personally, if you're not going to have people over for dinner often and its only the 2 of you having quick meals, then a bar counter serves the purpose plus saves space. I vote for the bar counter.

Hi TYM,

Wah! I think we don't have that many pairs... I very lazy change shoes, so only got a few dress shoes, one sport shoes, one slipper. Same for my hb, so... we don't have 18 pairs in between us hehehe

Dining table is definitely better.

Err... 18 pairs of shoes is not enough leh, my wife alone has more than that already. Why not fully maximise the wall space? No need to have the space to sit for wearing shoes, your sofa is just beside.

Thanks for your feedback mmycheng

Current Vote: 3 Dining, 1 Bar

Personally, if you're not going to have people over for dinner often and its only the 2 of you having quick meals, then a bar counter serves the purpose plus saves space. I vote for the bar counter.

Master Bedroom Design with Walk-In Wardrobe

MasterBedroom.jpg

Study Room + Guest Room Design

Study.jpg

hehe. i really love all ur design. i think only u know both u n ur hubby's living habits de best. so go with whatever design u think is more practical for urself. since only 2 person, it's ok to have juz de bar table, since usually even for me n hubby, de dining area is redundant. we'll prefer to eat on de sofa :dancingqueen:

u r really pro with de software :notti: u can be ur own designer =)