Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HT devil

Y Do Man Change Only After Staying Together

Have u tried really sitting down and addressing the issue? Sometimes scream, shout and acting paranoid will only make matters worse....have a good talk-through..let him understand that you are willing to share his burden if there is any problem...some ppl need a bit of coaxing to talk...so be patient with him....do not make accusations before finding out the truth....:)

but how to talk to him nicely when he is not listening and presume that everything is fine . nothing is wrong w him.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

thats why...since he not toking yet...find more info from other sources....before narrowing down the possibilities...

bank statment -- don have (his company take cash.)

he dun have personal saving account? credit card not at new places...why? where is it? parent house? go there to look?

his parents & siblings notice anything?

when i sms him these days , either no reply or very late then reply. when i called he is either driving or talking to ppl that not free to talk to me....

thats why...since he not toking yet...find more info from other sources....before narrowing down the possibilities...

bank statment -- don have (his company take cash.)

he dun have personal saving account? credit card not at new places...why? where is it? parent house? go there to look?

his parents & siblings notice anything?

got personal acc. i check a few times but no much details only withdrew money.

credit card statement still not change new add. at parents place. go there look? dont know when it will sent la.

he seldom talk to parents ... only Yes mummy , yes daddy.

siblings? they came to me n ask me instead.

maybe at the mean time..suggest leave him alone for awhile to settle whatever personal issues he MAY have with work or frens or watever...continue ur observation....but set a time frame ba....

pretend to ignore and do your own ting...

sigh......wat prob so big...cannot discuss leh...

when i sms him these days , either no reply or very late then reply. when i called he is either driving or talking to ppl that not free to talk to me....

got personal acc. i check a few times but no much details only withdrew money.

credit card statement still not change new add. at parents place. go there look? dont know when it will sent la.

he seldom talk to parents ... only Yes mummy , yes daddy.

siblings? they came to me n ask me instead.

hmm...maybe it's really just work issues that he doesn't feel like talking about?

or he's still not ready to talk?? some ppl need alot of coaxing...

maybe at the mean time..suggest leave him alone for awhile to settle whatever personal issues he MAY have with work or frens or watever...continue ur observation....but set a time frame ba....

pretend to ignore and do your own ting...

sigh......wat prob so big...cannot discuss leh...

time frame?? how long?

hmm...maybe it's really just work issues that he doesn't feel like talking about?

or he's still not ready to talk?? some ppl need alot of coaxing...

[/qutalk to u tonight

before situation get worse..eg. not coming home...strangers start calling u instead...

i remember my hubby at previous previous job..there was one super big project....almost a 5month project...he so stress out..he jus sit **** room sofa and stare blankly to the tv screen...eat quiet dinner...sleep...no talk at all....no go out with me at all....and of cos....tok on phone all the time..late nights too...

maybe your hubby got some super big project going on....maybe...just give him some time..

yest manange to get his email add. just get som excuses that i need his email to access some web to log in. After tuck n war that he no reason but to give in a very "not satified" manner. n i realise there is this lady who will email her eveyday!!!!!!! actually there is this 2 lady who list is all tru out the 45 mails!!! 1 one of them is someone i know..... do i tell her off??? tought wasn't the wriiten email but a forwarded email , but the contents are all BODY PAINTINGs, VIDEO CLIP OF NAKED LADIES!!!!! how??????? after i saw it , i was so angry and just get my things done n head to bed.

Try talking to him but he just didn't reply, i only end my conversation saying that " for the whole nite that i am talking to u just like i am talking to a ghost n no reply.!" n i sleep! i hate it. i wanna confront that lady but she is his insurance agent n she will defianately tell him! what shall i do??????????

yest manange to get his email add. just get som excuses that i need his email to access some web to log in. After tuck n war that he no reason but to give in a very "not satified" manner. n i realise there is this lady who will email her eveyday!!!!!!! actually there is this 2 lady who list is all tru out the 45 mails!!! 1 one of them is someone i know..... do i tell her off??? tought wasn't the wriiten email but a forwarded email , but the contents are all BODY PAINTINGs, VIDEO CLIP OF NAKED LADIES!!!!! how??????? after i saw it , i was so angry and just get my things done n head to bed.

Try talking to him but he just didn't reply, i only end my conversation saying that " for the whole nite that i am talking to u just like i am talking to a ghost n no reply.!" n i sleep! i hate it. i wanna confront that lady but she is his insurance agent n she will defianately tell him! what shall i do??????????

please NOOO...

dont confront that lady!!!!! u will look stupid if u looking for that lady.....actually this is ur problem and ur husband no need to involved3rd person. u will be moore shame and ur husband too to let other people know that ur marriage in problem. and u angry bec they foward email to ur husband u will be a joke for them.

actually the key is we needd to take care our face and our hubby face

may i know before married do u hv a good communication with him?

please NOOO...

dont confront that lady!!!!! u will look stupid if u looking for that lady.....actually this is ur problem and ur husband no need to involved3rd person. u will be moore shame and ur husband too to let other people know that ur marriage in problem. and u angry bec they foward email to ur husband u will be a joke for them.

actually the key is we needd to take care our face and our hubby face

may i know before married do u hv a good communication with him?

all along he is a quiet man who like to keep things to himself. i didn ask much from him too. only now that we stay together that i start to pick out all this. is it normal?

all along he is a quiet man who like to keep things to himself. i didn ask much from him too. only now that we stay together that i start to pick out all this. is it normal?

before married u never want to know more, and after stay together u start like want to know everything...that will be more worst,not only u feel strange, maybe he will fee that too why after stay together u want to now everything and he totlly doont hv privacy.

if the siituation like that maybe u need to be patient and step by step, dont let him feel that u want to know everything but u want to share. and u need to control urself too....if he dont want to let u know just let it be, u just keep ur duty as a good wife , be a friend, be a good listeneer,soulmate, and truely love him...and share everything....sooner or later he will be comfort to share his happiness an burden to you :notti:

the key is we need to do what u want other people do to u heheheh sorry for my jungle engrishhhh ahwuahwuawhaw

One more key....dont talk or check a man like :fire::fire::fire:

cute pink :but they not bf gf leh...not dating period or honeymoon period leh...already into a marriage..there should be openess, sharing. this is not a norm? issnt openess already establish before marriage....? this my own thinking lah....i tot to reach the stage of marriage means all has been opened shared settled and forgiven.

ht devil : maybe the one emailing is not that lady but lady's bf / hubby? conveniently using that email address? maybe ur hubby receive more than 100 junk / spam email...after delete...wats left is those emails u saw...meaning actually still got many emails from others.

we cant stop wat others wants to email to us leh....check his outbox or 'sent' box...cos this one is your hubby's own actions.

before married u never want to know more, and after stay together u start like want to know everything...that will be more worst,not only u feel strange, maybe he will fee that too why after stay together u want to now everything and he totlly doont hv privacy.

if the siituation like that maybe u need to be patient and step by step, dont let him feel that u want to know everything but u want to share. and u need to control urself too....if he dont want to let u know just let it be, u just keep ur duty as a good wife , be a friend, be a good listeneer,soulmate, and truely love him...and share everything....sooner or later he will be comfort to share his happiness an burden to you :notti:

the key is we need to do what u want other people do to u heheheh sorry for my jungle engrishhhh ahwuahwuawhaw

One more key....dont talk or check a man like :fire::fire::fire:

Well I totally agreed with Cute Little Elephant.. :thumbs up:

Since ur HB is a quiet person, u shld have know from day 1 he will keep everything to himself. :horse:

When living together alway leave some space for each other otherwise what the point of marriage, it will be just like going to jail or having another mother to nag at him.

If he want to tell his problem then is good or else just leave it. Then u also can have someone sms or call u in the midenite and pretend nothing happen.. :sport-smiley-004:

MAN SCARE OF NAGGING WIFE SO DONT BE ONE!!! :no::no::no:

cute pink :but they not bf gf leh...not dating period or honeymoon period leh...already into a marriage..there should be openess, sharing. this is not a norm? issnt openess already establish before marriage....? this my own thinking lah....i tot to reach the stage of marriage means all has been opened shared settled and forgiven.

ya lor...ideal is like that ...after marriage everything must open liao.

but maybe when they bf and gf they less open , and after married cannot immediately open lar.. , so need step by step open to each other lor....

like if we want to know someone secret we also need step by step asking ma :notti:

If he want to tell his problem then is good or else just leave it. Then u also can have someone sms or call u in the midenite and pretend nothing happen.. :sport-smiley-004:

8|8|8|

MAN SCARE OF NAGGING WIFE SO DONT BE ONE!!! :no::no::no:

Hey I think it's probably quite a good idea...let him have a taste of his own medicine and hopefully, he will come to understand how u have been feeling all along....