Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
curiousbb

How To Stop Letters Addressed To Previous Tenants

Hi Dear All,

I have a problem. I shifted into a resale flat for more than 8 months but letters addressed to the family members of the previous tenant keeps coming in. :bangwall:

This is despite having the previous tenant giving his words that he will make arrangements to have their mails re-directed and he had also requested for us to give him a few months for the re-direction of mails to take place. We have amicably agreed. I understand that he can simply inform the relevant billing companies and govt agencies abt his change of address and have all future mails be directed to his new address. I also feel that a time frame of 3 months is more than enough?

Did anyone encounter the same problem and how do u resolve it ?

Hope for some advices from you!

TIA!!

Cheers!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

no choice. I also had this problem, write big big on the letter "OWNER HAD SHIFTED" and then return the mail. Also ever received red letter to chase bills. Then letters start to get lesser and lesser. Think the last letter received in their name is abt 2 yrs after they had shifted.

Guest our-home

Same here. I just wrote "person no longer at this address" and popped it into the mailbox that says for "return mail" or something like that. After 1 1/2 years, then their mail stopped being dropped into our mailbox.