Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chronograph

My "pigeon Hole"

hey hey,

ask you...how much you spent on the curtains for whole hse?

u got do any roller blinds?

1.3k for dinning and 3 bed rooms curtains, day and night. Only Dinning and MBR using full length curtain, the other bed rooms about 3/4 length.

Didn't do roller blinds cos find it too office like.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
U toking abt ur window grills ah? So will u be changing or bear with it for the time being?

not changing....but will be painting a new coat of black+silver colour over it.

hope it will look nice lor....keke :)

Ooo! I like ur window grills better than mine! Mine oso white, but it's those big squares instead of just horizontal bars one. Hehe.. :good:

No wonder ur wana settle in so fast. So that means ur elder daughter will be turning 6yrs old?

Horizontal bars cos compromise between view and security/safety. At least the view is not totally blocked with horizontal bars.

Yes, 6 this month.

1.3k for dinning and 3 bed rooms curtains, day and night. Only Dinning and MBR using full length curtain, the other bed rooms about 3/4 length.

Didn't do roller blinds cos find it too office like.

ok...not too bad leh.

can PM me the curtain contact?

i will likely do roman blinds for the 2 common rooms & dining.

then MBR & Living will be full length day & nite curtain.

dunno how much it will cost lor.

not changing....but will be painting a new coat of black+silver colour over it.

hope it will look nice lor....keke :)

Oh, black & silver to match ur door grill ah? Shd b very nice! Show us pics k?

ok...not too bad leh.

can PM me the curtain contact?

i will likely do roman blinds for the 2 common rooms & dining.

then MBR & Living will be full length day & nite curtain.

dunno how much it will cost lor.

Depends on material..... the better ones more costly lor.

Check your PM.

Oh, black & silver to match ur door grill ah? Shd b very nice! Show us pics k?

ya, to paint in that colour to match my gate and also the entire hse's theme lor.

Depends on material..... the better ones more costly lor.

Check your PM.

ok ok....thanks thanks!

Horizontal bars cos compromise between view and security/safety. At least the view is not totally blocked with horizontal bars.

Yes, 6 this month.

Hehe, still prefer only to have horizontal bars. Can see the view beta. Mine one got both horizontal and vertical bars, block more view. At least it's not those small squares type of grill. hehe..

dinninghallit0.jpg

Is that ur wedding photo album at ur dining table? Cool idea if it is. hehe... very sweet.

Hehe, still prefer only to have horizontal bars. Can see the view beta. Mine one got both horizontal and vertical bars, block more view. At least it's not those small squares type of grill. hehe..

Is that ur wedding photo album at ur dining table? Cool idea if it is. hehe... very sweet.

Yes, i have observed that most of the time wedding photo album will be stashed away in the store room after the big day. That's why when i and my wife shop for dinner table, we wanted to make every penny counts for the photos and so bought this double tempered glass to display the photos.

Yes, i have observed that most of the time wedding photo album will be stashed away in the store room after the big day. That's why when i and my wife shop for dinner table, we wanted to make every penny counts for the photos and so bought this double tempered glass to display the photos.

so nice of you!

my hb will say.....*no need lah. no need see photos lah. now everyday see you oledi enuff liao lah*.....aaarrrgghhh!!!!!!!!!

Hehe.. So sweet even after many years of marriage. :thumbs up:

Haha! Dun need to paiseh lar. It's nice to know that some hubbies are happy to show the wedding album and not hide it away! It'll be a great topic starter when guests go to your house. :)

Haha! Dun need to paiseh lar. It's nice to know that some hubbies are happy to show the wedding album and not hide it away! It'll be a great topic starter when guests go to your house. :)

angel81,

your eyes are so sharp...were you a PI before? :dancingqueen:

chronograph,

when can we have a clearer view of your wedding album? :dancingqueen:

you have got a nice and cosy home....so have you unpack all your stuff?