Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkpetter

The Home We've Been Looking Forward To

Hi Pinkpetter,

chanced upon ur blog.. and its so interesting and alot of good stuffs and information. :)

Btw, the wardrobes of your parents and yours are nice. May I know where u get them?

Thanks alot.

Hi dear! feel free to ask anything ok? I'll answer whatever I know. hehe :)

We got our stuff from S&C Furniture Dynamic.

blk 338 ang mo kio ave 1

#01-1647

tel: 6552 5208

They are a family owned business in a small shop with very little on display. But they have a lot of photographs for you to choose from. You'll find many of their items in big stores at higher prices (unless it's a big sale).... :)

There is a wide price range and Melvin will tell you straight whether the thing is of good or average quality. :)

Mom got her wardrobe at $300+ mine is $600. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Finally... Photos of my room.

View from bedroom door

Myroom1.jpg

closer

Myroom2.jpg

View from foot of bed

Myroom3.jpg

My study table and bookshelves

Myroom4.jpg

wow..quite alot of Ikea stuffs..we have the same Malm drawer unit.

Your bed frame is also from the same furniture shop?

Is there any hidden compartments below?

wow..quite alot of Ikea stuffs..we have the same Malm drawer unit.

Your bed frame is also from the same furniture shop?

Is there any hidden compartments below?

:) yup the bedframe is from the same shop. Mine doesn't have the storage thing though they do have it available. However not in white and I wanted a white frame. :)

wow, your room looks very good. I like the effect of the string curtain in front of your study area. Gives you some privacy, yet does not block out light/ventilation. I think you have organised your room space very well. Looks very cosy, inspite of the cool black & white theme.

wow, your room looks very good. I like the effect of the string curtain in front of your study area. Gives you some privacy, yet does not block out light/ventilation. I think you have organised your room space very well. Looks very cosy, inspite of the cool black & white theme.

:) Thanks asianms! I'm also glad to see that you guys made it and are now comfortably living in a permanent home like us!! (Our other one was also an interim one, though we lived there pretty long)

Now that we've moved in, there are still a number of things to buy...

mm like a screen to create a space for the rabbit, a dining table, etc.

congrats on the completion of ur reno!

Is ur bedside table from S&C too? I went over after work on Fri but they were closed. Had my Mellben beehoon crab for dinner instead. Hehe!

Hi pinkpetter, I really like the white doors, they look so clean cut. What door is it? How much is it? :dunno:

Hi! It's just normal wooden doors painted white.... :) $300 for 4 doors. Doors were brand new.

congrats on the completion of ur reno!

Is ur bedside table from S&C too? I went over after work on Fri but they were closed. Had my Mellben beehoon crab for dinner instead. Hehe!

My own bedside table is from Ikea. $99.

Hi babe,

Care to give us the lobang for your door? Actually, we wun need to change the door but thought of changing the door knob from crome to silver as our doors are also changed from a cream/yellow to white. Am sure the door supplier may sell door knobs bah.

Also, what is the range of your bedside table from IKEA? What name huh? The colour looks different leh...You have a clearer picture babe? Thanks in a zillion.

hihi!! MMm I dunno the contact for my door. So sorry cos my contractor got the door for us. He only showed us the invoice for the price and we just paid accordingly... (cos the changing of the doors were included later and were not in the initial quotation)

But Door knobs can actually get from DIY shops or those "5-gold" shops and DIY. :) My dad does it all the time.

My bedside table is called ODDA.

The link

http://www.ikea.com.sg/catalog/product_dis...699060-77806597

I hope the link works. :)

How come i dun see the bedside table despite going to Ikea so many times? :dunno: must be blind liao...

it really fits into ur room well! i tot it was a complete set with other furnitures.

Hey thanks a million for sharing. These are "news" to me. Thanks :sport-smiley-003: Will probably check out those 'wu jin tien' soon :) Nonetheless, the quotes you gotten for those doors are really a good bargain as well.

Hey, I have never seen that bedside table before wor...even thou we have clocked the 'Frequent Flyer' miledge for IKEA. hehehehe. Thanks for sharing.

How come i dun see the bedside table despite going to Ikea so many times? :dunno: must be blind liao...

it really fits into ur room well! i tot it was a complete set with other furnitures.

:) mm I think they are slowly phasing the ODDA range out. There is another white-black box from ODDA which I wanted but they no longer stock that... so I got this one instead. :)

Hey thanks a million for sharing. These are "news" to me. Thanks :sport-smiley-003: Will probably check out those 'wu jin tien' soon :) Nonetheless, the quotes you gotten for those doors are really a good bargain as well.

Hey, I have never seen that bedside table before wor...even thou we have clocked the 'Frequent Flyer' miledge for IKEA. hehehehe. Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome! My dad's always changing the door knob of my main door so I know it's not tough. :) heh... contractor probably gets them in bulk so his is cheaper ba. :)

Hi pinkpetter...

I really like your new home...wow! :sport-smiley-004:

This is what i like...for my home..but unfortunately..we can't go for pure white after consulting our FSM.

but we can go for cream colour..hopefully the effect will be similar for us.

Will check out the furniture shop tht you recommended..cos' it's very likely we'll not custom make too.

Your wardrobes are a steal so cheap and nice.

The nicer ones that i saw were at least $900plus.

Your decals are very nice too.

Can see that your family are closely knitted. Happy Family!

Hi pinkpetter...

I really like your new home...wow! :sport-smiley-004:

This is what i like...for my home..but unfortunately..we can't go for pure white after consulting our FSM.

but we can go for cream colour..hopefully the effect will be similar for us.

Will check out the furniture shop tht you recommended..cos' it's very likely we'll not custom make too.

Your wardrobes are a steal so cheap and nice.

The nicer ones that i saw were at least $900plus.

Your decals are very nice too.

Can see that your family are closely knitted. Happy Family!

Hi strawberrys!

Thanks! I'm sure cream will be nice too. Will add a touch of warmth to the house.

hehe hope you find something you like at S&C.. just rem.. they are a small shop and nothing much on display. mostly photographs. Happy looking!