Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkpetter

The Home We've Been Looking Forward To

After many many months of searching, my family and I finally found a place. :dancingqueen:

Because there are 5 of us (unlike some of you newly-weds) there were soooooo many considerations. TONS AND TONS of considerations each time we looked at a place. :bleah: Had to look at space, number of rooms, 5 different sets of criteria. Really died. I think we looked at at least 50+ units in this area. Maybe even more.

Now that we've found the right one. You can imagine the relief....

Only that there's more trouble to come.... URGHHH

Initially when we signed the option they told us they could log it in immediately and get us 1st appt date at the end of Sept or beginning of Oct. My friend who logged in her application 2 days later got 3rd Oct for her 1st appt. So I felt some relief.

Then... the agent... delayed... and delayed... and delayed... And TODAY when I asked about the date, then she say HAVEN'T SUBMIT! :curse:

SO ANGRY!!! and we pestered her throughout the day then finally the admin people at her office called at 4plus (close to HDB closing time) to confirm the submission. An hour later the agent called my dad (dare not call us) to say that our 1st appt is on 31st OCT!!!!! That's 2 months from now!

I told her to go recitify with HDB and push for earlier date then she say HDB close liao! But ... She was the one who went to submit so late what?! URGHH

Really a killer. :furious:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Congrats on your new room. Your photos on your blog very chio... nose bleed.

Mevlyn is your friend. i know him.

I saw Mevlyn in your blog

*sigh* As of now, we told her to call HDB and try to push for another date. Her delays cost us money and my leave cos we have everything planned to a T. Really pissed with her. I'm going to harrass her today.

Actually you still can get a first appointment date of 16 Oct if your agent apply today.

hdb

i believe ur housing agent is not accredited under the SAEA Scheme thus u have to wait for 30 oct. cos mine agent oso same. make me wasted 2 xtra weeks 8|

i oso waited 2mths. end june to end aug. juz completed my first appt. waiting for my second now. i must learn to be patient!!

Edited by mwerkz

Actually you still can get a first appointment date of 16 Oct if your agent apply today.

hdb

Oh yes I went to check! I didn't know there is such thing! I'm going to confront her about this.

Thanks for telling me!!

Congrats :)

Thank you! *keeping fingers crossed*

i believe ur housing agent is not accredited under the SAEA Scheme thus u have to wait for 30 oct. cos mine agent oso same. make me wasted 2 xtra weeks 8|

i oso waited 2mths. end june to end aug. juz completed my first appt. waiting for my second now. i must learn to be patient!!

Wah you very patient le. I didn't know she's not on the SAEA scheme wor! Means she's not accredited la! no wonder everything also don't know. She didn't even know how to fill in the form. I had to tell her! Alamak. *faints* You're very patient le. But I'm not sure I can afford to be this patient. Cos I cannot take leave one. only got block leave, cannot choose. So must aim to have renovation and moving of house during nov-dec period. Urgh going to harrass her now. Thanks for sharing that bit of info!

welcome

gd luck for ur reno!

Yup! *keeping fingers crossed*

:sport-smiley-004: Yay Yay YAy :sport-smiley-004:

I bugged her out of bed to get 16th Oct!! We've got 16th OCT!!!

*talking to myself* Feeling super happy now. hahahahahahhaa

jpgoffloorplan_s.jpg

Edited by pinkpetter

Wah you very patient le. I didn't know she's not on the SAEA scheme wor! Means she's not accredited la! no wonder everything also don't know. She didn't even know how to fill in the form. I had to tell her! Alamak. *faints* You're very patient le. But I'm not sure I can afford to be this patient. Cos I cannot take leave one. only got block leave, cannot choose. So must aim to have renovation and moving of house during nov-dec period. Urgh going to harrass her now. Thanks for sharing that bit of info!

haha. it's not that i m patient la. cos i bought de flat in june, den jul was my wedding. so basically i was more bz with my wedding preparation rather den to bother abt the house.

ya. engaging a agent not under seha is a headache. everything dunno, everything blur, everything make me wait longer -_-"

de wait from end jul to my aug 28 appt was a long long one =p but well, now is another wait to 2nd appt -_-"

roughplans.jpg

and shower screen in one, shower kerb in the other... nothing much what...

haha. it's not that i m patient la. cos i bought de flat in june, den jul was my wedding. so basically i was more bz with my wedding preparation rather den to bother abt the house.

ya. engaging a agent not under seha is a headache. everything dunno, everything blur, everything make me wait longer -_-"

de wait from end jul to my aug 28 appt was a long long one =p but well, now is another wait to 2nd appt -_-"

Come come we hold hand and wait together.... *keep fingers crossed everything smooth from now on*

Congrats on getting married! *blur just realised you just got married* :)

Edited by pinkpetter